Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also, has anyone cared to try out my Smart Mangle/Shred Code? By either Focusing yourself or the tank? Yourself from my test has worked almost 100%, but I haven't had but a couple chances to test out on a tank in a Raid situation.

Also, I'll have a fully working AE rotation either later tonight or tomorrow. I believe all it does right now is what it normally does, but I'm going to add in Ferocious Bite to it to spend the Combo Points since Swipe now generates CP on your target.

[PQRotation] Firepong's PQR Profile's Feedback - Comments - Question's?
    cukiemunster's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by firepong View Post
    Also, has anyone cared to try out my Smart Mangle/Shred Code? By either Focusing yourself or the tank? Yourself from my test has worked almost 100%, but I haven't had but a couple chances to test out on a tank in a Raid situation.

Also, I'll have a fully working AE rotation either later tonight or tomorrow. I believe all it does right now is what it normally does, but I'm going to add in Ferocious Bite to it to spend the Combo Points since Swipe now generates CP on your target.
    I have not tried focusing anyone. What does this do differently than the normal rotation? I will give it a try, but just curious what it is I should be looking for.

firepong's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cukiemunster View Post
    I have not tried focusing anyone. What does this do differently than the normal rotation? I will give it a try, but just curious what it is I should be looking for.
    When your in front of the target, it should auto mangle and when ur behind the target, it should auto shred. Just a smarter way of doing it instead of setting it to a per boss basis like I was doing with my 4.3.4 profile.

From what I have observed with the Object manager, the facing of a target should auto update now, no matter waht. Before, it would only update for a enemy NPC if the NPC was moved by the tank. Now, its always accurate from my own testing. Was needing more feedback though from other people.

If it's fully working all the time, I'm tempted to implement it for both my mangle and shred code and remove all the bloat.
    Last edited by firepong; 08-31-2012 at 11:15 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Photo Album - Imgur
    Some recount info from your newest version. This is on target dummy only, self buffed.It seems to have fixed the shredding issue. I will run LFR at some point this weekend to give the focus method a try. Overall, I am quite pleased with how it is working atm. I missed this weeks guild run, so I am anxious to see how this stacks up against the guilds new dps =P

PS, wish I could +rep you more, but need to spread the love apparently...

MikeWarren419's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Anyone have an updated Boomkin one yet?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gabbz has one.

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Fire! Are you planning on making a Guardian-profile? Since I've used your past profiles with great success Im curious! +rep for your work

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not 100% sure, if Gabbz gets one done and it works good, I'll just leave it at that. There's really only 2 ways to play feral right now and that's to either keep Savage Defense up as much as possible sacrificing a little threat because of a lot of incoming damage or pull the most DPS/Threat when not much incoming damage, which is how it looks on his profile right now. And since BearCat isn't happening anymore, there's just no point lol.

Mistermakey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A Problem.
    Wenn i use Incarnation why make the PQR Shred? I make more DPS in thys Phase with Revage!
    30 Sek Incarnation an Revage make more Dps as Shred! Or not?

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just ran LFR last night, and it still seems to have issues spamming Shred with Berserk up, and this was with myself focused. I have to stop the profile for a second and cast Rip manually. Only seems to be affected with Berserk up, handles Shred normally otherwise that I have noticed.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mistermakey View Post
    A Problem.
    Wenn i use Incarnation why make the PQR Shred? I make more DPS in thys Phase with Revage!
    30 Sek Incarnation an Revage make more Dps as Shred! Or not?
    I can say this right now. This is wrong, there's no way I have it coded right now with it spamming Shred if you have Incarnation OR berserk up. This is true if the spell is known. If you don't know the talent, then it will shred, but it will not shred with incarnation up. It mught have shred Highlighted, but it IS NOT casting it. It's just a visual bug.

Originally Posted by cukiemunster View Post
    I just ran LFR last night, and it still seems to have issues spamming Shred with Berserk up, and this was with myself focused. I have to stop the profile for a second and cast Rip manually. Only seems to be affected with Berserk up, handles Shred normally otherwise that I have noticed.
    Yeah, as far as I can tell, it's not detecting the combo points on the target. I get the problem every now and then as well and still haven't found a way to fix it.

For you 2, what version are you using, I have it up to version 1.3.6 right now, which has been up for the last 36 hours or so.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by firepong View Post
    Yeah, as far as I can tell, it's not detecting the combo points on the target. I get the problem every now and then as well and still haven't found a way to fix it.

For you 2, what version are you using, I have it up to version 1.3.6 right now, which has been up for the last 36 hours or so.
    Yes, I try to update every time I use PQR, so I will always have the latest version. And I noticed it on Zon, but not to say that it didn't happen on other bosses.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, just a little explanation on why it shouldn't shred.

For example, if you have Shred glyphed and Have/Don't Have Incarnation talent.
    PHP Code:
    elseif HasGlyph then
        local tfBuff 
    UnitBuffID("Player",5217)

if 
    incarnKnown then

if rake ~= nil and tfBuff and not Incarnation and not BS and HasSR then //Only casts Shred if Tiger's Fury is up but not Incarnation and Berserk. See, no Shred Cast here. Also, this spell will show up as "Shred!". Notice the ! at the end.

CastSpellByName(tostring(GetSpellInfo(114236)))
            elseif 
    Facing == true then

return false

elseif PQR_NotBehindTarget() or Fire then

return false

elseif CP == 5 then

return false

elseif BS and inCD == 0 then

return false

elseif rake ~= nil and not BS and not Incarnation and HasSR and CP 5 then //This will only cast Shred if you do not have Berserk and Incarnation up and you also have Savage Roar Active. Again, no shred here. This is the regular "Shred", no !

CastSpellByName(tostring(GetSpellInfo(5221)))

end

elseif not incarnKnown then

if rake ~= nil and tfBuff or BS and HasSR and CP 5  then //Will cast "Shred!" if the user is below 5 CP and has Berserk or Tiger's Fury active as well as Savage Roar.

CastSpellByName(tostring(GetSpellInfo(114236)))
            elseif 
    Facing == true then

return false

elseif PQR_NotBehindTarget() or Fire then

return false

elseif CP == 5 then

return false

elseif rake ~= nil and HasSR and CP 5 then //Default for when the user does not have Berserk or Tiger's Fury active. Should not cast if the user has 5 Combo Points.

CastSpellByName(tostring(GetSpellInfo(5221)))

end
        end
    end 
    Most likely, I'm going to have to add in under these parts, for both HasGlyph and not HasGlyph a separate thing because I have came across a couple spots where it stops because the user does not have Savage Roar up, because I have checks in. This is why it's recommended to use Glyph of Savagery, but is not required.

EDIT* 1.3.7 uploaded. Don't know what it will do.
    Last edited by firepong; 09-02-2012 at 04:57 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WOW, I wasn't taking Incarnation, SotF instead, and just tried out Incarnation with your 1.3.6, and I am getting almost 4.5k more dps with 20 mil dmg done. 42.3k with SotF, and 46.7k with Incarnation. I also see you added Maim into the rotation, any idea when the AoE profile will be tweaked? Adding Thrash, dumping CP with FB, Rip, or w/e. Absolutely no rush, just curious. Many many thanks for all of your hard work, you truly are a life saver, and probably the only reason I still play WoW.

EDIT: Also apparently have spread enough rep, just sent +3 rep your way!
    Last edited by cukiemunster; 09-02-2012 at 05:13 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aaaaaaaaaaand, 1.4.0 of my Feral DPS rotation is uploaded. Full AE support for multi-target.Thrash is used for the bleed Debuff then Swipe spam while the Debuff is active. If no debuff on target(s), then it will no thrash till the Debuff is back up. Also tries to keep Savage Roar up as well as uses the Combo Points on Rip. tried Ferocious Bite, but it wasn't that much DPS more than Rip, so I went with Rip because of the bleed

Page 5 of 48 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast