Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tatakau View Post
    Stormstrike is not working for me
    Set Skip Unknown to false, put 0 in SpellID and replace return true with CastSpellByName(tostring(GetSpellInfo(17364)))

[PQRotation] Firepong's PQR Profile's Feedback - Comments - Question's?
    Gabbz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by firepong View Post
    P.S.S Let me know if it decides to spam Faerie Fire at any point as I just did a quick code for it. It's not checking if there is any other Debuff like it on the target, so it could spam it in a situation where there's more feral druids in the group. For example, in a 25man LFR where its more common to have more than 1 of the same class and group that puts the same Debuff on the target, but under a different type of spell.
    You should not look for FF debuff on target but rather Weakened Armor, spellid 113746. The FF debuffs is just the non stealth thingy, It is the same debuff regardless class the only thing is that we need to check if its 3 stacks since some only add one stack.
    Looking for exploiters and botters to Elder Scrolls Online.

firepong's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gabbz View Post
    You should not look for FF debuff on target but rather Weakened Armor, spellid 113746. The FF debuffs is just the non stealth thingy, It is the same debuff regardless class the only thing is that we need to check if its 3 stacks since some only add one stack.
    Ye, I already had it looking for that, but had the "Player" absolute tag in there. I have since removed the absolute tag and changed it around a little bit.

Gnyu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi FirePong,

I use your Uptades for Cat dps Updated Feral DPS Profile -----> http://code.google.com/p/pqrotation-...2.rar&can=2&q=

and msg Ig =>

Updated Feral DPS Profile -----> http://code.google.com/p/pqrotation-...2.rar&can=2&q=

Message: [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:1008: Usage: UnitDebuff("unit", [index] or ["name", "rank"][, "filter"])
    Time: 08/30/12 12:27:30
    Count: 306
    Stack: [C]: in function `UnitDebuff'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:1008: in function `UnitDebuffID'
    [string "-- Avoid sudden death on Ultraxion ..."]:2: in function `?'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:760: in function `PQR_NextAbility'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:533: in function `PQR_ExecuteRotation'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:289: in function <[string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:214>

Locals: (*temporary) = "player"
    (*temporary) = nil
    Last edited by Gnyu; 08-30-2012 at 05:28 AM.

tatakau's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by firepong View Post
    Set Skip Unknown to false, put 0 in SpellID and replace return true with CastSpellByName(tostring(GetSpellInfo(17364)))
    Its working now Ty for ur work dude

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If I can get a few of you guys that are using my profile to do something that would be great. Can I get you to Focus either yourself or the talk while in a instance and tell me how Mangle/Shred does. If it stops casting them or whatever. If you do do this, go in front of the boss to see how mangle works and go beind the boss to see how shred works. Want to know if it works great or if I might have a few problems.

Again, last time I will say this. Update the firekitteh profile through PQRotation Rotation Editor or you will still have the old profile.

EDIT* I'll also try changing all of the return true's in my profile to CastSpellByName() as I know CastSpellByID() does seem to freeze up the game client. I actually had it done to me a few times as well.
    Last edited by firepong; 08-30-2012 at 12:21 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Version 1.2.2 Posted. Mostly a cosmetic change on how spells are cast to hopefully fix the freezing bug.

Gnyu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi i update the cycle perfectly and msg ig =>

sage: [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:1451: GetSpellBookItemName(): Invalid spell slot
    Time: 08/30/12 21:47:53
    Count: 241
    Stack: [C]: in function `GetSpellBookItemName'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:1451: in function `PQR_GetSpellID'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:1437: in function <[string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:1435>
    [C]: in function `CastSpellByName'
    [string "--Variables ..."]:69: in function `?'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:760: in function `PQR_NextAbility'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:533: in function `PQR_ExecuteRotation'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:289: in function <[string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:214>

Locals: (*temporary) = 295
    (*temporary) = "spell"

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any other info besides that error? Have you went through PQRotation Rotation Editor and updated to 1.2.2?

Here's what I recommend:

TAKE ALL spells out of the rotation and add them back 1 at a time. When you start getting the error, write that down and take it back out. Then start back and add all the other spells back in. If I know what spell is causing it, I'll be able to help more with the problem.

I've tested the profile, 3 times today, and it shit out no error's. I've got a couple tells as well that said its performing great, no error's. I need to know what spell gives you the error's, so do what I said above please.

P.S. Is you client English or something else?
    P.S.S Just to let you know, I don't use PQR_GetSpellID, so it could possibly be one of your other profiles that you had started up before you started mine up. I can say I've seen that same exact error on Gabbz profile, but your the only one that's posted saying it's on mine out of the numerous people that have downloaded mine.

cukiemunster's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it safe to use glyph of shred with your profiles? I know it is causing issues with Gabbz

Gnyu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yes updated to 1.2.2
    My Client is French.

Message: [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:1451: GetSpellBookItemName(): Invalid spell slot
    Time: 08/30/12 22:43:39
    Count: 44
    Stack: [C]: in function `GetSpellBookItemName'
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:1451: in function `PQR_GetSpellID'

I'm switch Client Us for test.
    [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:1437: in function <[string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:1435>
    [C]: in function `CastSpellByName'
    [string "--Variables ..."]:69: in function `?'

Locals: (*temporary) = 295
    (*temporary) = "spell"

Gnyu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cukiemunster View Post
    Is it safe to use glyph of shred with your profiles? I know it is causing issues with Gabbz
    Ty I test..

Gnyu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Client Eng
    Glyph => Shred, Savagery and Rebirth

Message: ...e\AddOns\Blizzard_DebugTools\Blizzard_DebugTools.lua:541: script ran too long
    Time: 08/30/12 22:49:39
    Count: 1
    Stack: ...e\AddOns\Blizzard_DebugTools\Blizzard_DebugTools.lua:541: in function `ScriptErrorsFrame_OnError'
    [string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip..."]:18: in function <[string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip..."]:4>
    [C]: ?
    [C]: in function `UnitDebuff'

Locals: message = "[string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:1008: Usage: UnitDebuff("unit", [index] or ["name", "rank"][, "filter"])"
    keepHidden = nil
    stack = "[C]: in function `UnitDebuff'
    "
    messageStack = "[string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:1008: Usage: UnitDebuff("unit", [index] or ["name", "rank"][, "filter"])[C]: in function `UnitDebuff'
    "
    index = 1
    (*temporary) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
    (*temporary) = ScriptErrorsFrame {
    0 = <userdata>
    messages = <table> {
    }
    close = <unnamed> {
    }
    previous = <unnamed> {
    }
    indexLabel = <unnamed> {
    }
    index = 1
    locals = <table> {
    }
    title = <unnamed> {
    }
    times = <table> {
    }

And

Message: Interface\FrameXML\UIPanelTemplates.lua:500: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'cursorOffset' (a nil value)
    Time: 08/30/12 22:49:39
    Stack: Interface\FrameXML\UIPanelTemplates.lua:500: in function `ScrollingEdit_OnUpdate'
    Interface\FrameXML\UIPanelTemplates.lua:477: in function `ScrollingEdit_OnTextChanged'
    ...e\AddOns\Blizzard_DebugTools\Blizzard_DebugTools.lua:579: in function `ScriptErrorsFrame_Update'
    ...e\AddOns\Blizzard_DebugTools\Blizzard_DebugTools.lua:543: in function `ScriptErrorsFrame_OnError'
    [string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip..."]:18: in function <[string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip..."]:4>
    [C]: in function `Show'
    ...e\AddOns\Blizzard_DebugTools\Blizzard_DebugTools.lua:541: in function `ScriptErrorsFrame_OnError'
    [C]: ?
    [C]: in function `UnitDebuff'

Locals: self = ScriptErrorsFrameScrollFrameText {
    0 = <userdata>
    text = "Message: [string "if PQR_Addon_Loaded == nil then..."]:1008: Usage: UnitDebuff("unit", [index] or ["name", "rank"][, "filter"])
    Time: 08/30/12 22:49:38
    Stack: [C]: in function `UnitDebuff'

Locals: (*temporary) = "player"
    (*temporary) = nil
    "
    handleCursorChange = true
    }
    elapsed = 0
    scrollFrame = ScriptErrorsFrameScrollFrame {
    ScrollBar = ScriptErrorsFrameScrollFrameScrollBar {
    }
    offset = 0
    0 = <userdata>
    }
    height = 194.00001053163
    range = 0
    scroll = 0
    size = 194.00001053163
    cursorOffset = nil
    (*temporary) = nil
    (*temporary) = ScriptErrorsFrameScrollFrame {
    ScrollBar = ScriptErrorsFrameScrollFrameScrollBar {
    }
    offset = 0
    0 = <userdata>
    }
    (*temporary) = 0
    (*temporary) = "attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'cursorOffset' (a nil value)"
    Last edited by Gnyu; 08-30-2012 at 03:59 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cukiemunster View Post
    I'm not sure, I've got it glyphed, but I don't have any checks what-so-ever in there to cast Savage Roar or anything at 1 stack. It's still like it was in 4.3.4. Cast it if you don't have Savage Roar. If your under like 5 sec or whatever had have 3 Combo's cast it, if your under 3 sec left, no matter what, cast it.

Turn ALL ADDONS off and post that again for my Gnyu

Gnyu's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good news

I deleted Tiger's Fury in Ability Editor and no msg error lua.

I have just error if I use Tiger fury because of the talent 30 Nature Swiftness

PS: Buff name Clearcasting
    PSS: Odd when I use the fate Tiger Fury I have lua errors.
    I removed the talent Nature Swiftness
    Last edited by Gnyu; 08-30-2012 at 04:21 PM.

Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast