Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Failroad, why do you attack everyone? Are u that miserable in life?

[PQR] Nova Team Profiles
    Kinkeh's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by googlebee View Post
    Failroad, why do you attack everyone? Are u that miserable in life?
    That's pretty clear lol. You'd figure after finding out that your pretty worthless in this sites community that you'd call it quits...unless it gets you off, which in this it seems that's the case.
    Last edited by Kinkeh; 02-21-2013 at 02:41 PM.

crystal_tech's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    then i wonder if it would be easier to add a hotkey/modkey that overrides the healing table and precasts your aoe/hots on all targets when you see the dbm warning.

Please if someone helped you donate rep to them.

Aleksonfire's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by serialno View Post
    Right.... preemptive healing would mean instead of swiftmend at 75 percent, if a certain raid mechanic was present do it at a higher percent like 85..

Totally doable through buff and debuff check

Forgot to mention for all the people saying its not about money for the developers... if you notice the mods made Bubba take off his donation link ( you can see his post about it in the stickie)) and shortly after that he calls it quits... that's a very strange coincidence to say the least
    1. A higher percentage would still require the target to have been damaged first thus nullifying the term Pre-emptive( taken as a measure against something possible, anticipated, or feared; preventive;...)
    2. We are well aware of many abilities in the current raiding tier that do not have a buff or debuff attached with the dmg so your theory kinda falls flat on its face.

So all in all either you seem to have no knowledge of the working definition of "pre-emptive" or you are simply attempting to troll the boards in which both cases make you somewhat of an idiot.
    I do apologize for insulting your intelligence since I know it probably isn't your fault, but I hope you have something better to do with your life than worry about what I want to do to help this community without stealing code and selling it.
    Resto Shammy Profile - https://goo.gl/nm5Nc

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there was a raid requirement to heal someone or hot someone when they didn't have any damage taken you just set the healing threshold to 100 if they had the certain debuffs or buffs....

How goes it getting that source code of DBM.. must be pretty difficult for you. I know opening the addons folder and finding the dbm folder could be slightly more difficult than zippering your fly after you piss so if you need any help with it let me know. Or contact the DBM dev rofl
    Interesting first comment there. Expert opinion there huh? I'll leave that one alone.
    As far as the source code, I'm not aware of the downloadable version having any hooks or way to call the info outside of dbm, at which point it would require the developer to help find a way.
    My three options with dbm are
    1. Code it into a file in which case it would use pqr as the source for DBM
    2. Read the timers as they come up in which case memory usage would be twice or three times the current
    3. Call the info directly into pqr and have pqr handle the timers which i believe to be the best method.

That may be personally hard for you to understand but I don't see any reason you need to be so volatile about it.
    Last edited by Aleksonfire; 02-21-2013 at 03:39 PM.

firepong's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there was a raid requirement to heal someone or hot someone when they didn't have any damage taken you just set the healing threshold to 100 if they had the certain debuffs or buffs....

How goes it getting that source code of DBM.. must be pretty difficult for you. I know opening the addons folder and finding the dbm folder could be slightly more difficult than zippering your fly after you piss so if you need any help with it let me know. Or contact the DBM dev rofl
    Originally Posted by Aleksonfire View Post
    Interesting first comment there. Expert opinion there huh? I'll leave that one alone.
    As far as the source code, I'm not aware of the downloadable version having any hooks or way to call the info outside of dbm, at which point it would require the developer to help find a way.
    My three options with dbm are
    1. Code it into a file in which case it would use pqr as the source for DBM
    2. Read the timers as they come up in which case memory usage would be twice or three times the current
    3. Call the info directly into pqr and have pqr handle the timers which i believe to be the best method.

That may be personally hard for you to understand but I don't see any reason you need to be so volatile about it.
    No offense to both you guys, but there's no reason for a thread to be clogged with bullshit bantering.

On the topic of this though. If you could somehow code the main interface into a PQR DATA file and just have it call the functions made into the rest of DBM, then it would be possible. But with everything going the way they have it setup right now, there is no way to call anything because the frame is set to shutdown when certain events aren't triggered and all that jazz.

Now if I wanted to, I know how to call stuff from the built in DBM settings panel. That works like a charm

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by firepong View Post
    No offense to both you guys, but there's no reason for a thread to be clogged with bullshit bantering.

On the topic of this though. If you could somehow code the main interface into a PQR DATA file and just have it call the functions made into the rest of DBM, then it would be possible. But with everything going the way they have it setup right now, there is no way to call anything because the frame is set to shutdown when certain events aren't triggered and all that jazz.

Now if I wanted to, I know how to call stuff from the built in DBM settings panel. That works like a charm

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Mind enlightening me?

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mind enlightening me?
    He meant the dialogue you and railroad were having with each other.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by imdasandman View Post
    He meant the dialogue you and railroad were having with each other.

I wasn't talking about that. Im fully aware of failroads trolls. I was talking about the part where he said "Now if I wanted to, I know how to call stuff from the built in DBM settings panel. That works like a charm " and asked for him to please share. I have not been able to figure out a good way to call them without the sputter of lua errors

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wasn't talking about that. Im fully aware of failroads trolls. I was talking about the part where he said "Now if I wanted to, I know how to call stuff from the built in DBM settings panel. That works like a charm " and asked for him to please share. I have not been able to figure out a good way to call them without the sputter of lua errors
    Ah gotcha. It might be one of those things since he has not figured it out completely, he isn't ready to share yet. :P

My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

19benni81's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    can i change the hotkey assignment linke "Left Ctrl" to "m" !?!?

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 19benni81 View Post
    can i change the hotkey assignment linke "Left Ctrl" to "m" !?!?
    No, you can only use modifiers allowed in WoW.

19benni81's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but nothing happens when I press Left Ctrl ... could it be due to the German version?? =(

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is supposed to happen when you press left ctrl? What profile is it? If you change a modifier via Nova_frame try /reload after you've done it and try it again.

crystal_tech's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ran into a snag with my computer. Will upload changes to SV hunter later today.

Please if someone helped you donate rep to them.