0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by crystal_tech View Post
    check the settings in the cooldowns part of nova frame (/nova to get it to show) might be setting it to true (auto cast) if you disable the cooldown from there.

as for WW i'll be working on getting it up to date.
    Well like I said, the offer is on the table I am willing to help test and troubleshoot the rotation.

[PQR] Nova Team Profiles
    crystal_tech's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TreeEskimo View Post
    Doesnt work. I've clicked on the red "cooldown" bar in the bottom right and chosen "explosive trap" and disabled "cooldown" but it still casts it.
    Under "utility" options theres nothing called explosive trap, only freeze trap/ice trap.

I've also tried disabling "auto aspect" but everytime I relog/close wow, it hasnt been saved - do you need to edit it everytime you log on?

Is there a way in the PQR ability settings to remove the autocasting from explosive trap perhaps?
    it shouldn't be auto casting unless your holding the key or your key is sticking.

Please if someone helped you donate rep to them.

TreeEskimo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it shouldn't be auto casting unless your holding the key or your key is sticking.
    I'm certain they key isnt sticking since its a brand new Steelseries 7G. It automatically casts the explosive trap even when I dont hold the modifier in (right CTRL in this case), and when I hold it in to cast snake trap/explosive trap it will work but most of the times the explosive trap is on cooldown because it automatically casts it, but it doesnt show up anywhere on the floor.

And when it automatically does that I'm not pressing any modifier key. I've tested it several times - whether its one mob or a pack of four it still uses the cooldown even though theres actually no trap to be found.

Besides that it works totally fine and everything, the modifier too, but I dont know whats up with the autocasting. I'm sorry to be a pain but it just seem odd lol
    Last edited by TreeEskimo; 04-04-2013 at 09:55 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm certain they key isnt sticking since its a brand new Steelseries 7G. It automatically casts the explosive trap even when I dont hold the modifier in (right CTRL in this case), and when I hold it in to cast snake trap/explosive trap it will work but most of the times the explosive trap is on cooldown because it automatically casts it, but it doesnt show up anywhere on the floor.

And when it automatically does that I'm not pressing any modifier key. I've tested it several times - whether its one mob or a pack of four it still uses the cooldown even though theres actually no trap to be found.

Besides that it works totally fine and everything, the modifier too, but I dont know whats up with the autocasting. I'm sorry to be a pain but it just seem odd lol
    hmm, lets do some troubleshooting,

are you using the nova_frame or pqi?

19benni81's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it is known that Explosive Trap and Black Arrow share the cooldown...!? ...maybe that's the problem....

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 19benni81 View Post
    it is known that Explosive Trap and Black Arrow share the cooldown...!? ...maybe that's the problem....
    shouldn't be the prob

i check to see if barrow is down or up and if trap is up to set the id to snake trap/exp trap then it should only cast if the key its set to is held down.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    shouldn't be the prob

i check to see if barrow is down or up and if trap is up to set the id to snake trap/exp trap then it should only cast if the key its set to is held down.
    I actually think its the explosive trap sharing cd with black arrow, thats why I wondered why it "used" it automatically (since I thought so because the spell was on CD). I havent played my hunter since early Cata and never really specced into Survival so I never really knew about the CD sharing.

I noticed something else with the auto aspect thing though, sometimes during a boss encounter or just while leveling it will mess up and use either Aspect of the Pack or Aspect of the Cheetah while in combat, leaving me to get dazed. It will not go back to Aspect of the Iron Hawk, only if I do it manually. Well I'm not certain IF it actually goes back to the Aspect of the Iron Hawk again, but I've tried letting it work it out by itself for 1 minute during an encounter, but it would just stay on it.

This mess up doesnt happen all the time, its random when it happens.
    Last edited by TreeEskimo; 04-04-2013 at 11:56 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    try redownloading the profile from the svn and see if that fixes the problem. The reason i have to go to snake trap is due to the shared cd. its working fine on my end. so try a fresh copy and that might fix it.

if not pm and i'll try to fix it directly for ya.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    try redownloading the profile from the svn and see if that fixes the problem. The reason i have to go to snake trap is due to the shared cd. its working fine on my end. so try a fresh copy and that might fix it.

if not pm and i'll try to fix it directly for ya.
    It works fine, it was just a really stupid mistake by me. I had overseen the trap CD having the same CD as barrow which led me to believe that it automatically used the exp trap cd/casted it.

Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It works fine, it was just a really stupid mistake by me. I had overseen the trap CD having the same CD as barrow which led me to believe that it automatically used the exp trap cd/casted it.
    ah good to hear.

shodnorse's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi!

I have just dowloaded the profiles for hunter surv and got a mistake message: "Unable to load a rotation/ ability list. The XML is not well-formed." The same for rotation and ability xmls. Could you please advice how to fix?

I have PQR 2.2.0 and all Data files dowloaded from trunk.

Thx in advance.

dkmo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

imrocko69's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi and thx very much for the profiles , i am using a water downed version of the nova disc i have edited enough to get shileds / pom and penance working how i want it. but what ever i try to do with the purify code nothing works does anyone have some code or a fix , would be very gra

Razzaxius's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would very much love to see a properly updated WW Monk profile from you guys. I would definitly recommend working together with Monkdos, his cooperation with Rubim delivered us amazing WW monk profiles. It's a shame Rubim is not able to keep it updated due to recent events.

Hope you guys can pick up from where he left!

nebmyers's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When will the destro lock rotation be updated? It keeps spamming incinerate and not letting it actually cast