Thanks G/R
    23/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It probably doesn't help that the first thing ol' Phelpsy does when the website is open is to start "accepting donations".

Still, I did always wonder why Ownedcore wasn't the default place for PE. Seems the community here is a lot bigger and it's always irritating having another site to remember a login for.

Edit: I realise now how that first sentence sounded. It wasn't meant to be critical or derogatory at all
    Last edited by Filint; 11-26-2014 at 10:30 AM.

Probably website
    ImogenOC's Avatar Contributor ProbablyEngine Community Manager
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Filint View Post
    It probably doesn't help that the first thing ol' Phelpsy does when the website is open is to start "accepting donations".

Still, I did always wonder why Ownedcore wasn't the default place for PE. Seems the community here is a lot bigger and it's always irritating having another site to remember a login for.
    One of the old reasons for that was just simple control issues; we have support here, yes, but we lack the ability to moderate, and the forum rules are Kur's not ours.
    It was gracious of Kur to provide us this section, it's just disheartening that we have to passively lose our own administrative capabilities, as we would not be able be sectional moderators without it displaying globally.

As before, I'm quite sure phelps returned donations.
    ProbablyEngine - Developer and Lead Support
    A Powerful Rotation Bot: ProbablyEngine

cukiemunster's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Eryxon View Post
    but we have made a dedicated section for PE here on OC **HERE**

This section will provide all your needs for profiles and info about available LUA-unlockers. Happy botting and keep your cool, guys
    Well this part seemed quite redundant, since this thread is already in that section lol

b0nza1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So.. if Blizz busted Phelps again, and they're obviously aware of PE, does that mean our accounts our screwed as well? Getting banned before WoD is gonna suck!

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by b0nza1 View Post
    So.. if Blizz busted Phelps again, and they're obviously aware of PE, does that mean our accounts our screwed as well? Getting banned before WoD is gonna suck!
    Honestly, depends on what LUA unlocker you were using. If you were using one from OC, without Warden protection you may want to stop using it if by some chance you haven't been spotted yet and they are looking. Nobody knows anything until it's too late, but I don't use any unlockers from OC anymore after the PQR/PE banwave, just asking for trouble with all the traffic this site gets.

b0nza1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cukiemunster View Post
    Honestly, depends on what LUA unlocker you were using. If you were using one from OC, without Warden protection you may want to stop using it if by some chance you haven't been spotted yet and they are looking. Nobody knows anything until it's too late, but I don't use any unlockers from OC anymore after the PQR/PE banwave, just asking for trouble with all the traffic this site gets.
    I was using FireHack, so it's pretty legit I think. My concern are those Probably Engine folders in my Addons folder. I know it's been said that Blizz doesn't "give a crap" about Addons but if Blizz went out of their way to shut Phelps down and they really want to end PE, I think it's a valid concern that they'd be checking for addons .

Whatsmyname's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Basicly, PE (the addon) doesn't do anything without an unlocker, except putting a green skull on the spell you need to use. Don't think they would ban you for that.
    Last edited by Whatsmyname; 11-08-2014 at 05:45 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was using FireHack, so it's pretty legit I think. My concern are those Probably Engine folders in my Addons folder. I know it's been said that Blizz doesn't "give a crap" about Addons but if Blizz went out of their way to shut Phelps down and they really want to end PE, I think it's a valid concern that they'd be checking for addons .
    I will have a functioning cloaker for you soon.

Originally Posted by Whatsmyname View Post
    Basicly, PE (the addon) doesn't do anything without an unlocker, except putting a green skull on the spell you need to use. Don't think they would ban you for that.
    Correct. It works like nemo.

kydosa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cukiemunster View Post
    Was it the Lua unlock on PQR that was detected? I thought it was something else...

You guys are making me paranoid using oLua. I'm just not ready to pay for an unlocker.

Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kydosa View Post
    Was it the Lua unlock on PQR that was detected? I thought it was something else...

You guys are making me paranoid using oLua. I'm just not ready to pay for an unlocker.
    Once firehack updates, youre less paying for an unlocker and more paying for going whereever you want however you want.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you download Sublime text editor, you can rename EVERY Probably to whatever you want, essentially erasing PE from your addons. Back when I used PE in its first iteration, I had renamed every Probably/Possibly in all files and folders to Recount(I don't use legit Recount, so there was no problem with them conflicting). TBH it was/is probably pointless, but made me feel better that I didn't have an addon folder named Possibly in my WoW addons.

shuker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my opinion they gone do ban wave after WoD come out. They are not banning at the moment, hoping people to buy the expansion. And they are banning for behavior as well. So even if they can't detect the unlocker, they can detect the addon and check if you use any automation. Like use of abilities exactly in the same situation.

akaInsidious's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shuker View Post
    In my opinion they gone do ban wave after WoD come out. They are not banning at the moment, hoping people to buy the expansion. And they are banning for behavior as well. So even if they can't detect the unlocker, they can detect the addon and check if you use any automation. Like use of abilities exactly in the same situation.
    The nature of the addons last release showed the user what to hit, if blizz banned for fast reactions then there's an issue and major pvp streamers will be banned also.

Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by shuker View Post
    Do you happen to have a tinfoil fedora? This dosent happen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12