Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Warmane PQR bot goes on X-Factor !!

(This topic is not release)
    I will release this those days. I just need to add more conditions for the spells. However, i plan only to sell this(19$) following the rules of the forum, but for now i just want to show off the functionality. The bot is 100% procent memory reading && sending keys. No lua calling, no injecting to the game. Also the bot has a masking option to mask it's own name. The name is masked before the bot starts. What you should do is manualy rename the exe file of this program, so the anti-cheat won't detect it by name. The dlls that the program uses are masked also. There is absolutely no way for the program to be detected. The only chance is, if you play too obvious with it(in pvp). People can report you . But for pve, no chance. You can drink your beer while you solo the boss = D..

I will release future versions for different wow expansions after i manage to finish the current one. Dlablo#1375 (My discord)
    Last edited by dlablo; 03-05-2022 at 06:16 PM.

Warmane PQR bot goes on X-Factor !!
    Totoy Tulog's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could download PQR Undetected here for warmane. ive been using this on warmane for 2 years and havn't got banned. The only way to get banned is that if you play Arena PVP (If someone reported you, it mostly done on Interrupt reaction, so best way is turn off Interrupt).
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/wor...ation-bot.html (PQR Undetected - rotation bot.)

and lots of 3.3.5a profile already been made in public and they are working completely, unless you download wrong profile expansion.

and its FREE, you dont need to write a profile at all, you just need is load the profile.

dlablo's Avatar Active Member Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    12/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a friend of mine who got banned using this PQR bot. Eventually he found a way to make it undetected. But i don't know where he downloaded it from. As much as i know, this bot calls protected LUA scripts from the game. In order to call protected LUA scripts you must have LUA unlocker. And LUA unlocker is something that should allways be up to date, because methods of detection can change anytime the anti-cheat is updated. And in warmane, that happens much often than in the other servers. On top of everything, you don't get instantly banned. When the warden scans, it won't ban you instantly. But then later the GMs/Devs can see that you used this program. Then you get banned like 2-3 days later. With such delay of ban it's hard to understand if this is detectable or not. Sometimes they just won't ban you on purpose, and wait for you to make mistake and compromise all of your accounts(So they can ban all of your accounts at once). Im sure you noticed how 10-20 accounts get banned instantly.

In all cases you never know when this bot will become detectable. Also, when was the last time you tested this? Can you confirm this is working undetectably to this day?

Whatever. Being out of process is allways the safest option.
    Last edited by dlablo; 03-10-2022 at 11:05 AM.

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kopoil View Post
    I got a friend of mine who got banned using this PQR bot. Eventually he found a way to make it undetected. But i don't know where he downloaded it from. As much as i know, this bot calls protected LUA scripts from the game. In order to call protected LUA scripts you must have LUA unlocker. And LUA unlocker is something that should allways be up to date, because methods of detection can change anytime the anti-cheat is updated. And in warmane, that happens much often than in the other servers. On top of everything, you don't get instantly banned. When the warden scans, it won't ban you instantly. But then later the GMs/Devs can see that you used this program. Then you get banned like 2-3 days later. With such delay of ban it's hard to understand if this is detectable or not. Sometimes they just won't ban you on purpose, and wait for you to make mistake and compromise all of your accounts(So they can ban all of your accounts at once). Im sure you noticed how 10-20 accounts get banned instantly.

In all cases you never know when this bot will become detectable. Also, when was the last time you tested this? Can you confirm this is working undetectably to this day?

Whatever. Being out of process is allways the safest option.

What you said is false. That Link is the edited PQR and its Undetected in warmane, warden could not detect it on warmane as it randomly change the string of "PQR" randomly..
    The only way you can get banned, is through PVP (Manual report) as I used same script on DK for PVE and PVP. When you play at High Rating in Arena you are easily bannable through report. But if you play at low ratings with the same script, those people dont bother reporting you.

It still working as of now. Most of my Guild on discord uses it. just dont use it in Arena as you will be banned through reports, unless you disabled those inhuman counter spell, interrupt..

Thanks G/R
    12/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Totoy Tulog View Post

It still working as of now. Most of my Guild on discord uses it. just dont use it in Arena as you will be banned through reports, unless you disabled those inhuman counter spell, interrupt..
    Allright, after this sentence i will go to test it myself.

"warden could not detect it on warmane as it randomly change the string of "PQR" randomly.."
    Im not talking about the warden's string detection. I'm talking about the LUA scripts that the bot calls. Did you read my post?

Still going to test, i will just run it on blackrock, but no guarantee that i will get banned. The devs could be waiting for me to compromise my main acc. I will be back in couple of days to confirm my acc status. And btw if what you said is true, if most of your guild uses this and they are not banned still, welll..... then warmane's anti-cheat is way more tragic than i thought, and i should move into function calls.

Thanks G/R
    12/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    3 days later, im banned for "advertising". I was not banned instantly using the PQR you provided. I assume someone else used the VPN that im using to spam, and now i got banned too. I assume the PQR you provided is undetected but i still can't confirm it at 100%;

Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Free VPN is currently IP blocked by warmane and it will take 2 months for you to get unbanned. But I still wait for your program to be finished.. The more the better.

Thanks G/R
    12/18
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Totoy Tulog View Post
    Free VPN is currently IP blocked by warmane and it will take 2 months for you to get unbanned. But I still wait for your program to be finished.. The more the better.
    DiabloSoft - YouTube

It is finished, check my YT channel.