Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wouldn't this get your self banned quite fast on retail?
    But good job anyway.

[Hack] - XYZ
    Nihilanth's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This still work?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything works but Up, I ALWAYS DC with Up Even when I jump afterwords.

_duracell's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nihilanth View Post
    Everything works but Up, I ALWAYS DC with Up Even when I jump afterwords.
    Blizzard implemented Z checks in one of the recent patches.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by _duracell View Post
    blizzard implemented z checks in one of the recent patches.
    no moar up?? **** it all to hell

Robske's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by tavadi View Post
    Code:
    ;---- Includes ----
    #Include <NomadMemory.au3>
    #Include <Misc.au3>
    #include <Inet.au3>
    ;------------------

SetPrivilege("SeDebugPrivilege", 1)
    $dll = DllOpen("user32.dll")

$wow = _memoryopen(WinGetProcess("World of Warcraft"))

Func teleport($direction)

$lvl1Pointer= _MemoryRead(0x0127F13C, $wow, 'ptr')
    $lvl2Pointer= _MemoryRead(($lvl1Pointer + 0x30), $wow, 'ptr')
    $PlayerBase= _MemoryRead(($lvl2Pointer + 0x2, $wow, 'ptr')

$X = $PlayerBase + 0x7D0
    $Y = $PlayerBase + 0x7D4
    $Z = $PlayerBase + 0x7D8

Select
    Case $direction = "north"
    $location = _MemoryRead($Y , $wow, 'float')
    $newlocation = $location + 0.13
    _MemoryWrite($Y , $wow,$newlocation, 'float')
    send("{left}{left}{right}{right}")

sleep(30)

Case $direction = "west"
    $location = _MemoryRead($X , $wow, 'float')
    $newlocation = $location + 0.13
    _MemoryWrite($X , $wow,$newlocation, 'float')

sleep(30)

Case $direction = "south"
    $location = _MemoryRead($Y , $wow, 'float')
    $newlocation = $location - 0.13
    _MemoryWrite($Y , $wow,$newlocation, 'float')

sleep(30)

Case $direction = "east"
    $location = _MemoryRead($X , $wow, 'float')
    $newlocation = $location - 0.13
    _MemoryWrite($X , $wow,$newlocation, 'float')

sleep(30)

Case $direction = 5
    $location = _MemoryRead($Z , $wow, 'float')
    $newlocation = $location + 3
    _MemoryWrite($Z , $wow,$newlocation, 'float')

sleep(30)

Case $direction = 6
    $location = _MemoryRead($Z , $wow, 'float')
    $newlocation = $location - 3
    _MemoryWrite($Z , $wow,$newlocation, 'float')

sleep(30)
    EndSelect
    EndFunc

;check if the keys are pressed, yes this drains alot of CPU :'(
    While 1
    If _IsPressed("68", $dll) Then
    teleport("north")
    elseif _IsPressed("64", $dll) Then
    teleport("west")
    elseif _IsPressed("65", $dll) Then
    teleport("south")
    elseif _IsPressed("66", $dll) Then
    teleport("east")
    elseif _IsPressed("67", $dll) Then
    teleport(5)
    elseif _IsPressed("69", $dll) Then
    teleport(6)
    EndIf
    sleep(100)
    WEnd

Fix the red lines and this should work once more...
    Last edited by Robske; 07-21-2009 at 03:48 AM.
    "Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live." - Martin Golding
    "I cried a little earlier when I had to poop" - Sku

ilyagribas's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i make disconnect for jumphack =( help

trikinomitry101's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ilyagribas View Post
    i make disconnect for jumphack =( help
    It happens. Stop using the jumphack and you wont get DCd.

Xcron's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Robske View Post

Fix the red lines and this should work once more...
    I went ahead and tried to do a little editing to see if I could get it to work. My guess was that the first line needed to use this address "0x010BD5F4" instead of what it had. The second and third lines were referring to another post of yours in a different thread I was reading through where you stated that the DC was avoidable if you set the increment/decrement value below "0.137" so I changed the value to "0.13" in the code.

This obviously didn't work because I have no clue about what I'm doing. I'm one of those programmers that has always done by-the-book stuff and have never ventured into any form of hacking. The base address that I used (0x010BD5F4) had different offsets for the $lvl2pointer and $PlayerBase variables. The same went for the $X, $Y, and $Z variables.

Eventually I got all the right offsets and all that going with reference to that base address. So I open up WoW, load up autoit, tell it to run the code, and start checking it out. Try to go up a bit, my guy slides very slowly (obviously due to the tiny increment value that I set it to, when compared to the previous value of "3" I believe it was). Eventually, I stop it and hit space to jump. BAM! DC. =/

Any advice, Robske? Was my assumption that the address was incorrect in the first line wrong? Is there something I'm not catching?

Robske's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xcron View Post
    I went ahead and tried to do a little editing to see if I could get it to work. My guess was that the first line needed to use this address "0x010BD5F4" instead of what it had. The second and third lines were referring to another post of yours in a different thread I was reading through where you stated that the DC was avoidable if you set the increment/decrement value below "0.137" so I changed the value to "0.13" in the code.

This obviously didn't work because I have no clue about what I'm doing. I'm one of those programmers that has always done by-the-book stuff and have never ventured into any form of hacking. The base address that I used (0x010BD5F4) had different offsets for the $lvl2pointer and $PlayerBase variables. The same went for the $X, $Y, and $Z variables.

Eventually I got all the right offsets and all that going with reference to that base address. So I open up WoW, load up autoit, tell it to run the code, and start checking it out. Try to go up a bit, my guy slides very slowly (obviously due to the tiny increment value that I set it to, when compared to the previous value of "3" I believe it was). Eventually, I stop it and hit space to jump. BAM! DC. =/

Any advice, Robske? Was my assumption that the address was incorrect in the first line wrong? Is there something I'm not catching?
    That address is correct.

On the D/Cing: I assume that your position with the server occasionally fails to update during a nudge (in other words: the left right left right thing isn't happening - or happening too fast - so the server never recieves the packets with your updated location, which causes you to be 0.274 off on the next nudge) Could you confirm this by nudging up once, manually turning your char to force the update then nudge again. If you don't disconnect on this then the problem lies here:
    Code:
    Edit: I just noticed that this code is missing for the Z increments/decrements in the XYZ snippet above, add them

Cypher made a post on nudging a long time ago where he explains to use one of WoW's own classes (CInputControl) to force an update with the server. I have been using that and never had troubles with XYZ in any direction.
    Last edited by Robske; 07-23-2009 at 02:22 PM.
    "Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live." - Martin Golding
    "I cried a little earlier when I had to poop" - Sku

..~Shimano's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but isn't this very detectable cuz blizzard sees it ?

Xcron's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That address is correct.

On the D/Cing: I assume that your position with the server occasionally fails to update during a nudge (in other words: the left right left right thing isn't happening - or happening too fast - so the server never recieves the packets with your updated location, which causes you to be 0.274 off on the next nudge) Could you confirm this by nudging up once, manually turning your char to force the update then nudge again.
    Confirmed >_<. I had not realized that an update was necessary at each increment with the current allowable distance of movement. It appeared that I was getting somewhere now that I had this knowledge. I had a friend watch me and confirm that I was able to move in the way I used to be able to previous to 3.1.3 if I turned at each increment.

If you don't disconnect on this then the problem lies here:
    Code:
    Edit: I just noticed that this code is missing for the Z increments/decrements in the XYZ snippet above, add them

Cypher made a post on nudging a long time ago where he explains to use one of WoW's own classes (CInputControl) to force an update with the server. I have been using that and never had troubles with XYZ in any direction.
    And this is what wrapped things up. I realized that I was being a bit blinded by all the code considering this is essentially my first time dealing with this type of stuff since I never worked with any hack or anything in the past. This is also when I remembered that I unbound my arrow keys on my keyboard and also unbound a lot of keys that I thought were unnecessarily bound to some function. Like you had mentioned, that "wiggle" line was missing from the Z increment/decrement code sections. So I added it in but instead of using "left" and "right" as the keys being sent through it, I used "A" and "D" as those are the ones that still were bound.

And there we have it. Turned on AutoIt, ran the code, moved up and wiggled while moving up, and jumped. BAM! No DC this time and a great amount of joy. I wish I was the one that created this thing so I'd feel completely satisfied, but it appears that all I did was update it to work completely with the current version of WoW and allow for a similar alternative to the way we used to be able to move vertically.

From my work on this hack, I have come to the conclusion that essentially all Blizzard did with 3.1.3 was put in the same movement restrictions that were in place for horizontal movement on vertical movement. I found it rather interesting.

Are there any rules on releasing an updated version of someone else's hack? My updated version is of the XYZ that is rotation-based which allows you to move forward while facing any direction with a single key press. I should probably go read the forum policies and see, since I'm not sure.

With the way this is coded, the "wiggle" part is rather annoying. I noted that Cypher indicated that it was possible to not "even notice your character move at all." I tried to see if I could make out anything about the CInputControl class you suggested. I found the thread he wrote about it a while back but it appears his examples and stuff were all in C++. Since this hack is in AutoIt, I'll need to figure out how to do it. I obviously have not researched this enough to be able to determine anything about using the class. Not to mention, I have never used AutoIt before and this is also my first time working with it.

Oh and by the way, now that I've had a taste of this type of stuff, would you perhaps recommend or suggest anything that would further my interest in this subject? I know you guys discuss a lot of stuff in the memory editing section of the forums, but most of it is just way-over-my-head level stuff. It's a bit like when I first saw your reply to my post and I was dumbfounded. That's until I spent more and more time reading and studying the text and code.

Anyways, that's all for now lol...if only there was a way I could talk to the people that are experienced with this stuff like yourself more quickly (perhaps a messenger or irc or something).

EDIT: A million questions are cropping up in my mind now. Like where did "0x010BD5F4" come from...what are those offsets...how were they found...is it the patch info dump that the guys from the memory editing section do the source of all this...is it somebody using IDA or something to do this...

I'm such a beginner.
    Last edited by Xcron; 07-24-2009 at 12:12 AM.

Kael9614's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Okay, so ima a noob, Shh!
    But when i download it it saves it to a Paint program and wont open, whats a good program i can use to open it up and run with?

hellokill11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Awesome program man, but i'd just get banned so no ty.

toarche's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how do i get xyz to work iv read alot of this on the site and it still dont work keeps pulling up a message that says: new pointers need press ok to download them and i press ok it says non are available yet try again later this application will now shut down

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4546474849