Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

dead link

dead link plz fix

[PC] WoW Auto-Login Manager (With MEFix support!)
    valravn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love you. <3 Nice job. +REP

Gothian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qurinius186 View Post
    dead link plz fix
    Working for me, the problem appears to be on your end.

Originally Posted by valravn View Post
    I love you. <3 Nice job. +REP
    No, I love YOU! Thank you for trying out my program, I look forward to more feedback! I am working hard in the time I have free to update this program, go read the coming changes!
    Last edited by Gothian; 08-16-2008 at 05:21 PM.

Soon you can find my projects at: www.termight.info

Gothian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EXTRA GOODY!

Sneak peak on the coming 1.2 update!

http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/5738/wowalm12um6.png

Astral's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think you are up to something.. your evil masterplan is to make people THINK it's safe until you keylog them all in some updated version of your program, "I got your all your accounts mother****ers HAHA", look let me ask you a thing about what i observed in your replies which makes me suspicious. Why are you always claiming that your program is clean, why bother so much?

Originally Posted by Gothian View Post
    You can prove it yourself, go download .NET Reflector and dissassemble the program, it has nothing within the source containing Sockets. Hell... Packet sniff and run my program. It is...100%.... SAFE
    That poster is lieing, as there are absolutly NO socket calls by my application. If you dont trust me, please use the application: .NET Reflector and dissassemble it. I repeat, there are.... NO.... socket calls or anything regarding use of the internet or web-browser, or ANYTHING AT ALL on my program.
    I can guarantee that in no way shape or form does my actual executable connect to the internet. Packet Sniff it, Disassemble it, do whatever you would like, but my program has no methods or function calls regarding Sockets.
    The only thing that I have had reported to me is that it throws a firewall notice with some firewalls. The only explaination I have to that is that WoW.exe uses the internet, and this application calls a shell command to run WoW.exe. My guess is that this somehow associates my application to WoW.exe(which does use sockets) and tosses a firewall alert if there is no exception to allow my program.
    There are absolutly NO functions in my application that make use of any sockets (internet). in any shape, form, or function. The DLL is an encryption class library acquired from CodeProject.com, the only calls the program makes are to this class library for encrypting/decrypting the stored passwords, to system.io.streamwriter/reader (for saving/reading configs) and system.sendkeys(for sending keys to wow) the rest are just timer/button/textbox handlers.
    But it is good to see some firewalls behaving this way, at least you can trust them, but in this case, its a false positive when a firewall alert is thrown[
    What can I say, I told you I would never make anything malicious

Or Im just really good at hiding it...... Is he joking?? DUN DUN DUN!!! :P
    i think there were some more quotes but i got bored, so now im gonna put on my tinfoil hat and go to sleep and dream evil dreams about an evil evil hacker named Gothian, but he was good.. oh yeah he was good..

edit: he waited three years for this thing
    Last edited by Astral; 08-16-2008 at 09:35 PM.

Gothian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL, about all I can say. I wouldn't steal things from MMOwned members. Besides, you can always disassemble my program. The one reason I promote the safety of it is the fact that I want people to use it. It makes me feel good when people are using something that I created from my long nights of toiling with code. The one thing that would make people wary of using it is the fact that it is an application which deals with sensitive information such as a WoW Account Login. True.. I could one day change the program to suddenly steal all of the accounts of those who use the program.. but what would that do for me? What would I need with 40+ accounts? I have 2 of my own that I bought with my own money, I wouldn't want them stolen ever, nor anyone to get their's stolen as I know what it is like to lose an account. I don't support scamming of others, I may be a member of a site that has a lot of people who partake in that, but I wouldn't have the heart to ever steal something like that from someone. I was given a few stolen accounts once, but I never played them, gave them to someone else, etc. I just didn't feel right having them in my possession.

EDIT:

Also as an afterthought on the reason why I promote the safety of it is.. 1: those posts were when I was still fairly new to this forum, something like this on a forum of scammers and hackers coming from someone with hardly any rep (at the time) is always scrutinized. I haven't had to defend my program for a long while now, but I also just plain don't like accusations against me. I dealt with a lot of false accusations growing up, so I kind of take a lot of offense to them and have a strong need to explain as to why I am not at fault, etc.
    Last edited by Gothian; 08-17-2008 at 01:31 AM.

TagManDK's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cool, thank you.

dekdeck's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just delete the post. i did not check the post date. but my app was made in autoit and i see a lot of the exact variable names in his source that i have in mine. and i thought no two ppl think alike...
    Last edited by dekdeck; 02-03-2011 at 10:08 PM.

Cypher's Avatar Kynox's Sister's Pimp
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dekdeck View Post
    lol this is a remake of my auto login program. you could have given some credit to me man.
    Good job necro-bumping a thread from 3 years ago for no good reason you moron.

EDIT:

And how can he have copied you when you posted your tool in 2010 and he posted his in 2007? At any rate, are you really stupid/arrogant enough to believe you're the only person who came up with the ABSOLUTELY AMAZING AND ORIGINAL idea of writing an autologin 'manager'?

Nixeon's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    pls Reupp pls pls pls !

oar pls send me a Download Link pls
    Last edited by Nixeon; 10-29-2011 at 10:14 AM.

Shadowsteppa's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol NECROOOO
    SIG TOO BIG!

Nixeon's Avatar Private