Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No facility in current version to look for an image. However, there is a Radius setting for Trigger Pixels that enables you to define an area where the pixel will appear. This is useful when streaming because the pixels move ever so slightly. Similarly there is a Colour Range too for when pixel colours change a bit.

Chimpeon Key Sender / Auto Clicker
    Halo636's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ChimpeonFan View Post
    No facility in current version to look for an image. However, there is a Radius setting for Trigger Pixels that enables you to define an area where the pixel will appear. This is useful when streaming because the pixels move ever so slightly. Similarly there is a Colour Range too for when pixel colours change a bit.
    Adding all of those options only increases the range for error. The main issue I'm seeing is that some spells have very similar icons and colours. Specifically on your example video with the icon you chose the colour black, that same action was being spammed repeatedly. It just didn't execute due to it's own CD and GCD.

That isn't human like.

ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Halo636 View Post
    Adding all of those options only increases the range for error. The main issue I'm seeing is that some spells have very similar icons and colours. Specifically on your example video with the icon you chose the colour black, that same action was being spammed repeatedly. It just didn't execute due to it's own CD and GCD.

That isn't human like.
    Ah, I see. I agree, some spell icons have very similar colours so if a Trigger Pixel is selected that appears in another spell icon then Chimpeon will indeed start pressing buttons when it shouldn't. Ideally, when using a spell rotation addon (like TellMeWhen) each spell icon should be a different solid colour (e.g. Red for spell 1, Blue for spell 2, etc). Setting up like this would prevent what you indicated from happening. However, not having the ability to detect entire spell icons is a slight shortcoming of Chimpeon. Hopefully it will appear in a future release.

thomasj's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Addons like Ovale or TellMeWhen tracks both a single target and an AOE rotation. Is it possible to use both with Chimpeon? I was thinking of switching between two profiles by a hotkey. Seems its not there but I would like it.
    Using Tapatalk

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thomasj View Post
    Addons like Ovale or TellMeWhen tracks both a single target and an AOE rotation. Is it possible to use both with Chimpeon? I was thinking of switching between two profiles by a hotkey. Seems its not there but I would like it.
    You can use Chimpeon's Status Hot Keys to toggle between Single Target and Multi Target spells. Here's a guide that shows you how to do this... https://chimpeon.com/downloads/guide...s_Hot_Keys.pdf

cordes96's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This works amazing for fishing but is it possible for them to implement a random delay to a button click.
    I use this mostly for fishing and have it streaming to another computer the only problem I have with it is that it's an instant click and not a delayed click, would it be possible to implement it to allow a random few ms between the splash and click and could easily be flagged at as a bot because of inhuman reaction time and constant click speed. It already has a pre-delay and post delay but these are set times they are random but they do make me feel a little more comfort on the speed of clicking but it's still the same speed clicking everytime which is not humanly possible.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Enable Delay Between Groups and set it to say 1500. Also enable Random.

cordes96's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would this allow a button click to have a random click or will it click exactly the same speed? wouldn't this be between the casting and clicking group and not the action inside those groups? i might be wrong but that is what i assumed because i was wondering about that random delay.

cordes96's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just read the help page on the website and that is exactly the right way i was confused. Thank you

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ahhh, good old help! It's sometimes useful haha

Mavmins's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Streaming from another pc only partially worked for me and I followed the guide exactly. When I was setting up the rotation it would work and fire off the correct spells but when I saved it and ran the routine it didn't send any keys. Very odd. I changed the colour range - 5,+5 and the pixel radius but it didn't seem to help. Any ideas?

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mavmins View Post
    Streaming from another pc only partially worked for me and I followed the guide exactly. When I was setting up the rotation it would work and fire off the correct spells but when I saved it and ran the routine it didn't send any keys. Very odd. I changed the colour range - 5,+5 and the pixel radius but it didn't seem to help. Any ideas?
    Did you have the game window focused (on top)? Also, be aware, if you are using the stock spell icons the icons highlight when you hover over them. Make sure you refresh the colour of the Trigger Pixel when the mouse isn't hovering over them.

erikwade's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too complicated let me know when i can just download the program and not have to set up all the commands

savedimp's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you know of a way to configure it to take an action after a pixel is on the screen for a set amount of time? Either in the area scan or just specific pixel check. Ex: Ignore pixel if it is on screen for <10 seconds, after 10 seconds do actions specified.

15. Thanks leehun00 (1 members gave Thanks to savedimp for this useful post)
    saak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, i tryed it with VM Because i dont want to have 2 PCs running. But no chance yet. Via Splashtop i always get "failed to initialize video device" dont know how to fix this. And via Steam it dont work eather right now... Got Windows 7 Home Premium @ the VM. Any ideas?
    Last edited by saak; 09-29-2018 at 03:38 AM.

Page 51 of 67 FirstFirst ... 474849505152535455 ... LastLast