Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Righto, finally got Tellmewhen to work properly just wondered if this is possible to be used with IsBoxer? Seems when I try set it up it won't let me but on a single client it will ;o

Chimpeon Key Sender / Auto Clicker
    fragnot's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Highthelios View Post
    Righto, finally got Tellmewhen to work properly just wondered if this is possible to be used with IsBoxer? Seems when I try set it up it won't let me but on a single client it will ;o
    Dont use it. You will get banned very very quickly.

Alot of us that used this Chimpeon software got banned, including myself.

JoeThePlumber's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Leynd View Post
    Blizzard does not always ban everyone using a particular software. This is true even with notorious bots like Honorbuddy during their numerous banwaves. I seem to recall at least one user who claimed to never have been banned.

Whether its due to an inadequacy with their detection methods or some other reason reason known only to Blizz is a subject of much debate.

Its odd to me that Blizzard would spend so many resources going after pixel bots that mostly perform rotations. Unlike programs such as honorbuddy that offered complete automation of your character from leveling up to farming to Auction House botting, Pixel bots do not have a huge impact on the game economy and other players. It could be argued that they help the game as it increased the number of players able to play at a moderately high level increasing overall enjoyment. I would love to be able to install something like Chimpeon or SBR on my in-laws and Children's system who's play is rather abysmal. I am above average when it comes to dps. But as soon as I have to move my dps is garbage on most characters. If I could not macro a tank rotation I would never have been able to see end game content outside of LFR and Vanilla WOW. Maybe its the effect on PVP, but IDK how effective pixel bots are in that aspect of the game as I have never been fond of it.
    Blizzard goes behind everyone, they spend a ton of resources on fighting Honorbuddy and even that bot maker company behind it, as you may not know after many many Banwaves the Buddyteam officially will stop selling and updating Honorbuddy at the end of this month. RIP Honorbuddy. Blizzard got much better in fighting cheats thanks to some new hires, Auto rotations is cheating no matter your reasons behind it. At the moment they seem to have beaten all public bots.

DragonfireEX402's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JoeThePlumber View Post
    Blizzard goes behind everyone, they spend a ton of resources on fighting Honorbuddy and even that bot maker company behind it, as you may not know after many many Banwaves the Buddyteam officially will stop selling and updating Honorbuddy at the end of this month. RIP Honorbuddy. Blizzard got much better in fighting cheats thanks to some new hires, Auto rotations is cheating no matter your reasons behind it. At the moment they seem to have beaten all public bots.
    This is very much true. With Blizzard cracking down hard on any and every bot/hack, it's very much dead. Really nowadays, the closest thing to a bot that people have in retail is the Gnome Sequencer addon which is a-okay by Blizzard's TOS.

Private Server botting is still alive, however. Granted, there have been a few bans for botting/hacking on private servers, but bans from using rotation bots in general are very rare still. Hardly anyone bots on private servers as well, to my understanding.

Leynd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its funny how they seem to care more about those cheats that allow others to make a profit due to their interaction with world of warcraft than those cheats that do not. I suspect that has quite a bit more to do with it than any supposed advantage. Like some guy using a rotation program to run world quests/lfr for whatever the reason is doing harm to the game/gaining more advantage when compared to things like the felslate world quest exploit or the AP exploit from a year or so ago. Whis is really more worthy of a six month suspension?. But that is a different discussion.

Ruby_'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Leynd View Post
    Its funny how they seem to care more about those cheats that allow others to make a profit due to their interaction with world of warcraft than those cheats that do not. I suspect that has quite a bit more to do with it than any supposed advantage. Like some guy using a rotation program to run world quests/lfr for whatever the reason is doing harm to the game/gaining more advantage when compared to things like the felslate world quest exploit or the AP exploit from a year or so ago. Whis is really more worthy of a six month suspension?. But that is a different discussion.
    I have an account perma banned from MoP "duping" bug with inscription. Only did it once to see if it really worked and got a perma-ban. No other bans on that account.

primo222's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    removed sorry I was told too.
    Last edited by primo222; 12-06-2017 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Sorry

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I probably should have pointed out that this was said to work on private servers by Chimpeon's Official YouTube Channel. At least I think it's Chimpeon's YouTube Channel.

If this is true, ChimpeonFan should really point that out in this thread as it will help sales a lot.

Leynd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This works independently of any game so its not tied to any specific version of the game. There are very few programs, much less games it does not work with. This independence gives it versatility but makes its functionality in game somewhat limited and requires more setup for the end user.

ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chimpeon 1.17.1.1 has been released!

Download

Read the release notes

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use PQR for Wrath servers and above. I have no idea what's out there for Vanilla or BC, so this might be the best thing for said servers.

That being said, if anyone ever does use Chimpeon for private servers, let me know how it worked for them.

mcgbg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    W + MouseClick

how can I use it in this way?

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mcgbg View Post
    W + MouseClick

how can I use it in this way?
    It depends if W is acting like a modifier like Alt, Shift or Crtl would (i.e. you press W and Mouse Click simultaneously to do something). Or do you want to press W then Mouse Click. If the latter, you would have an Action for W and another Action for Left Mouse Button for the same Group.

excepter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worked in tray?

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by excepter View Post
    Worked in tray?
    Can you elaborate please? I do not understand!!

Page 42 of 67 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546 ... LastLast