0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JohnMind101 View Post
    Rotation with Chimpeon play with 2 Ice Lance charges

Ice Lance
    delay
    Ice Lance
    Is Chimpeon casting something else during the delay?

Chimpeon Key Sender / Auto Clicker
    JohnMind101's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by warble00 View Post
    Is Chimpeon processing something else when you want it to cast Ice Lance? Is the toon casting something else?

Ovale is not ideal because it displays multiple icon boxes at one time. How many of those boxes are you using in your groups?
    No. I'm using one box.

warble00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No. I'm using one box.
    How long is the delay?

ChimpeonFan's Avatar Site Donator CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chimpeon. How do I know? Say I have 2 charges of Ice Lance. The icon from the addon will remain on Ice Lance until I use all charges.

I have already changed the delay to 0 in Chimpeon.
    Ah I see! The delay is likely caused by Chimpeon having to loop through all of its Groups before reaching the "Ice Lance" group again. The delay will be more apparent if you have lots of Groups OR if you have lots of Groups with Interupt enabled. Try Chimpeon with the Interupt setting disabled for all Groups except the Ice Lance Group. One of the Chimpeon developers explained how the Chimpeon loop works here and advises about the correct use of the Interupt setting...

Chimpeon 101 - Configuring Groups and Actions

JohnMind101: Can you post your Mage Chimpeon Configuration string here please so I can take a look?
    Last edited by ChimpeonFan; 10-17-2016 at 10:28 AM.

warble00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MarkoRapido View Post
    Try Chimpeon with the Interupt setting disabled for all Groups except the Ice Lance Group.
    The way I understand how the groups work, setting Interrupt on one group is no different than making that group the first one. After processing that group it still loops through all the other groups.

Chimpeon needs a true priority option instead of just sequential.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The way I understand how the groups work, setting Interrupt on one group is no different than making that group the first one. After processing that group it still loops through all the other groups.

Straight from the developer's mouth on how the loop works...

"The Group Loop loops from the first Group to the last, but, before each Group is checked, all the Groups marked as Interrupt are checked first."

If you're using a rotation addon, then the way Chimpeon checks Groups sequentially should be fine because it's the addon that is prioritising the best spell for Chimpeon to press (when Chimpeon detects the spell icon shown on screen).
    Last edited by ChimpeonFan; 10-17-2016 at 10:56 AM.

nilrem2004's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    First of all hi everyone. I've been playing around with Chimpeon and the TMW demo lock profile but can't get it to work. I've set Chimp to XP SP3 compatibility mode, but all I get when I start it is my camera inside wow moving around like crazy. Also Chimp becomes very sluggish and slow to browse through groups and such. Using windows 10 pro x64.
    Supporter of Frozen.

snapple38's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Weak Auras 2 has a true priority option, please do not change chimpeon.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by snapple38 View Post
    Weak Auras 2 has a true priority option, please do not change chimpeon.
    Indeed and agreed!!!

10. Thanks snapple38 (1 members gave Thanks to ChimpeonFan for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by nilrem2004 View Post
    First of all hi everyone. I've been playing around with Chimpeon and the TMW demo lock profile but can't get it to work. I've set Chimp to XP SP3 compatibility mode, but all I get when I start it is my camera inside wow moving around like crazy. Also Chimp becomes very sluggish and slow to browse through groups and such. Using windows 10 pro x64.
    Have you looked at the developer's Troubleshooting page (Crazy Fast Mouse Movement section) on how to rectify the problem and report it to the developer (they're very keen to fix this by all accounts so I suspect your help will be much appreciated)?... Chimpeon - Troubleshooting

warble00's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "The Group Loop loops from the first Group to the last, but, before each Group is checked, all the Groups marked as Interrupt are checked first."
    Yeah, now that I'm more awake, I see that the Interrupt works better than I first thought.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ah I see! The delay is likely caused by Chimpeon having to loop through all of its Groups before reaching the "Ice Lance" group again. The delay will be more apparent if you have lots of Groups OR if you have lots of Groups with Interupt enabled. Try Chimpeon with the Interupt setting disabled for all Groups except the Ice Lance Group. One of the Chimpeon developers explained how the Chimpeon loop works here and advises about the correct use of the Interupt setting...

Chimpeon 101 - Configuring Groups and Actions

JohnMind101: Can you post your Mage Chimpeon Configuration string here please so I can take a look?
    This one is my TellMeWhen string

NAIwATABMTAwAQJGcm96ZW5PcmIBMAExATEwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAw
    MDAwMDAwATABMQExATEBMAQwBDAENDQ5BDczMwQ1Nzk3NTYzATABMAEwAXYBMQEwLjAwMDAwMDAw
    ATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMTAwATEBAkZyb3N0Ym9sdAEwATEBMTAwMAFjbEJsYWNrATABMC4w
    MDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAExATEBMQEwBDAEMAQ0NDkENzM2BDI0MzIyMzkBMAEwATAB
    MQExATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMAE2MAExAQJJY2UgTGFuY2UBMQExATEwMDAB
    Y2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMQExATEBMAQwBDAENDUyBDczNQQ1
    MDkxMTA3ATABMAEwATIBMQEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMAExAQJGbHVycnkB
    MAExATEwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMQExATEBMAQwBDAE
    NDQ5BDczMwQ5MDMxNjcBMAEwATABMwExATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMAEyMAEx
    AQI4MgE0NAExMjcBMTEyATk1ATIzMAExNDkBODcBMjI3ATgyATIwMAEyMzQBMTQ1ATExMwEyMDEB
    MjAw

This one is my Ovale string

NAIwATABMTAwAQJGcm9zdGJvbHQBMAExATEwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAw
    MDAwMDAwATABMQExATEBMAQwBDAENjk0BDc0NgQyNDMyMjM5ATABMAEwATEBMQEwLjAwMDAwMDAw
    ATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMAExAQJGbHVycnkBMAExATEwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAw
    MDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMQExATEBMAQwBDAENjk0BDc0MwQ5MDMxNjcBMAEwATABMwExATAu
    MDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMAEwATEBAkljZSBMYW5jZSAyATABMQExMDAwAWNsQmxh
    Y2sBMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATEBMQExATAEMAQwBDY5NQQ3NDUENTA5MTEw
    NwEwATABMAEyATEBMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwATABMQECRnJvemVuIE9yYgEw
    ATEBMTAwMAFjbEJsYWNrATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAExATEBMQEwBDAEMAQ2
    NDQENzQyBDU3OTc1NjMBMAEwATABdgExATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMAEwATEB
    AkVib25ib2x0ATABMQExMDAwAWNsQmxhY2sBMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATEB
    MQExATAEMAQwBDY0NAQ3MzAEMTY3MTA4NzIBMAEwATABNQExATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAw
    MDAwATABMAExMAExAQJJY3kgVmVpbnMBMAExATEwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEw
    LjAwMDAwMDAwATABMQExATEBMAQwBDAENzQ3BDc0NAQxNTE4NzY1NgEwATABMAF4ATEBMC4wMDAw
    MDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwATABMQECMTgzATE4NQEyMjABMjI2ATU5ATIwMAE0MgExODAB
    MjkBMTEyATY0ATIyNQEyMjUBMTQyATc0ATY2

I made two different ones so I didn't have to keep starting over from scratch when switching between the two.

The TellMeWhen addon seems to have issues.

1. Whenever I get 3 Ice Lance charges (Which shouldn't be happening if the addons rotation was optimal), the addon freezes on Frostbolt
    2. After using a Flurry charge, you want to instantly Ice Lance even if you don't have a Ice Lance proc. TellMeWhen does this, however there is a MASSIVE delay with TellMeWhen displaying the Ice Lance icon after it used a Flurry charge..

Those two issues above are why I don't like using TellMeWhen.
    Last edited by JohnMind101; 10-17-2016 at 11:13 AM.

nilrem2004's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have you looked at the developer's Troubleshooting page (Crazy Fast Mouse Movement section) on how to rectify the problem and report it to the developer (they're very keen to fix this by all accounts so I suspect your help will be much appreciated)?... Chimpeon - Troubleshooting
    I made chimpeon work and cast, just the mouse porblem to resolve now. I have checked their section about it but nothing helped. I will report it to them and maybe together we can find a fix for it.
    Supporter of Frozen.

Thanks G/R
    26/56
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This one is my TellMeWhen string

NAIwATABMTAwAQJGcm96ZW5PcmIBMAExATEwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAw
    MDAwMDAwATABMQExATEBMAQwBDAENDQ5BDczMwQ1Nzk3NTYzATABMAEwAXYBMQEwLjAwMDAwMDAw
    ATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMTAwATEBAkZyb3N0Ym9sdAEwATEBMTAwMAFjbEJsYWNrATABMC4w
    MDAwMDAwMAEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAExATEBMQEwBDAEMAQ0NDkENzM2BDI0MzIyMzkBMAEwATAB
    MQExATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMAE2MAExAQJJY2UgTGFuY2UBMQExATEwMDAB
    Y2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMQExATEBMAQwBDAENDUyBDczNQQ1
    MDkxMTA3ATABMAEwATIBMQEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMC4wMDAwMDAwMAEwATABMAExAQJGbHVycnkB
    MAExATEwMDABY2xCbGFjawEwATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMQExATEBMAQwBDAE
    NDQ5BDczMwQ5MDMxNjcBMAEwATABMwExATAuMDAwMDAwMDABMAEwLjAwMDAwMDAwATABMAEyMAEx
    AQI4MgE0NAExMjcBMTEyATk1ATIzMAExNDkBODcBMjI3ATgyATIwMAEyMzQBMTQ1ATExMwEyMDEB
    MjAw
    Your Chimpeon configuration that you use for TellMeWhen seems spot on and Ice Lance should be pressed by Chimpeon almost instantly when the TellMeWhen Ice Lance icon appears (because you have Interupt enabled for it). I guess the issue you mention with TellMeWhen is where the problem is and not Chimpeon.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your Chimpeon configuration that you use for TellMeWhen seems spot on and Ice Lance should be pressed by Chimpeon almost instantly when the TellMeWhen Ice Lance icon appears. I guess the issue you mention with TellMeWhen is where the problem is and not Chimpeon.
    Right. And I noticed the delay between Ice Lances isn't that bad on TellMeWhen. However, those issues I mentioned are really ****ing over the DPS. I know nothing about TellMeWhen to try and fix the issues myself. So I have been trying to make Ovale work because the rotation that it does is flawless, but Ovale is the one that is producing noticeable delays between Ice Lance casts.

I can manually play 500,000 burst and 290,000 sustained on a target dummy. Chimpeon with either TMW or Ovale is only producing around 350,000 burst and 240,000 sustained. So something is wonky and I think it's the delay between Ice Lane casts.. But can't for the life of me figure out how to fix it for Ovale.. Like I said above, if TMW didn't have those dumb issues, it would work out very well I think.
    Last edited by JohnMind101; 10-17-2016 at 11:26 AM.