71/114
    Trade Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mackdaddy2887 View Post
    What do you mean blizzard reverses payment? How?
    stolen credit cards.

probs takes a day or two for someone to realize the payment on there CC and contacts blizzard who will close the wow account and reverse the payment to the CC.

Meaning all the gold made in the day or two could be roughly 50K was made with an investment of $0, and multiple it by how many accounts.

I didnt realize there were this many bots in WOW
    aamlord's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hairy_Bear View Post
    You can see on your video that you were reporting all these botters. Why would you be reporting botters and you are a longtime member of this site? Hypocritical? I for one am thankful these gold sellers are out there. I don't have time to farm gold so i buy it.
    Normally I ignore them but if they are so blatantly obvious they are botting, I may report them just because of their stupidity. Seeing 20 druids moving back and forth in one area and always exactly the same path, same movement, and same timing just irks me. Real botter hides evidence of botting by not using common path or having multiple account running same script at the same time.

DARKFOXX's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Hairy_Bear View Post
    You can see on your video that you were reporting all these botters. Why would you be reporting botters and you are a longtime member of this site? Hypocritical? I for one am thankful these gold sellers are out there. I don't have time to farm gold so i buy it.
    wrong, I only reported the a-holes, when I whispered a couple of them and told them they were real obvious they told me to go F myself , I figured I was trying to help them and they were super rude about it.This site just isnt about botting, it has tons of other things, I dont care about bots, they keep the prices low on things. Super obvious rude ones however...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12