Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was also going to ask. Would'ja ever consider extending the overlay function to this project ?

Just a start stop type toggle.

Main value being easy access especially when not using background mode.
    Thirsty Shameless Beg: LFW on Retail WoW US. Any Boosting Groups Looking For A Leveler I'm Very Interested! Please PM Me! 🤘😁🤘

Yeti Wild Catch - Advanced stationary fishing bot
    JustRob's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got it working now, but it doesn't loot anything. Do I need to set a keybind for that?

Torpedoes's Avatar ★ Elder ★ Doomsayer
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I can't get it to work. I click Start Fishing and nothing happens. There aren't any instructions as to how to install this, so I'm not even sure I'm doing it right. Which directory should I put it, do I need to run it before starting WoW, etc etc.
    You may want to consult the usage section for more details but in general, launch Wild-Catch, press the Start Fishing button and focus your WoW window (as the appeared text says). Assuming your key bindings are correct it will start fishing immediately.

Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    I got it working now, but it doesn't loot anything. Do I need to set a keybind for that?
    The mouse will move to the location of the bobber and right click. You will have to enable auto-loot in the interface settings though, because Wild-Catch won't loot anything for you (looting & loot filters are too much work to implement for something which can be achieved using interface settings or addons).

Originally Posted by Jaladhjin View Post
    I was also going to ask. Would'ja ever consider extending the overlay function to this project? Just a start stop type toggle. Main value being easy access especially when not using background mode.
    I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. Are you talking about a Sonar style overlay? I don't see a reason why you'd want one.
    Last edited by Torpedoes; 07-21-2015 at 12:19 PM.

Zolt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nvm, found the answer in the thread.
    Last edited by Zolt; 07-21-2015 at 02:56 PM.

Disec's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    think this program will ever support fishing at a pool if one is near? or is that too un-safe?

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Disec View Post
    think this program will ever support fishing at a pool if one is near? or is that too un-safe?
    It will, just not sure about moving to one by itself.

Disec's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    13/2
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Torpedoes View Post
    It will, just not sure about moving to one by itself.
    Will be an awesome feature for sure. Thanks for the reply! +rep for you.

JustRob's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got it working, thanks. Got my riding turtle and best friend with Nat Pagle all in a couple of days lol. This is the best thing ever, thank you

Darkshadow55's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It says "unsupported game version" for me. How to fix? Seems like a great bot
    I am running the 32 bit version of the game, EU server. Version: 6.2.0 Build 20253 (Newest version available) | Game language: English

Edit: Could you post a link for the download of the bot for Version 6.2.0.20253 and not for 6.2.0.20338? Because on EU 6.2.0.20338 has not been released yet

Nvm, got the right version now. Great bot, everything works perfectly! Thank you for developing it
    Last edited by Darkshadow55; 07-28-2015 at 08:13 PM.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Darkshadow55 View Post
    It says "unsupported game version" for me. How to fix? Seems like a great bot
    I am running the 32 bit version of the game, EU server. Version: 6.2.0 Build 20253 (Newest version available) | Game language: English

Edit: Could you post a link for the download of the bot for Version 6.2.0.20253 and not for 6.2.0.20338? Because on EU 6.2.0.20338 has not been released yet
    Just for the record there are no different versions of the bot. The current version, 0.4.0 was released last year, a month before WoD went live and offsets are retrieved automatically every time the bot starts, which is pretty impressive on it's own. Unfortunately there is no way to support multiple clients yet but I will do something about that for the next update, whenever I get back to it, which is hopefully soon.

viperjcs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been trying out your fishing bot on a trial account for a few days now. Seems all around excellent. Everything is working as it is stated and figuring out the bot without a user manual was pretty simple all around. I looked through what I could but was not able to find a way to "slow down" the casting speed. The bot will straight spam whatever hotkey it has as 'cast' if it does not a see a cast go out. Any way you would consider putting a "safety mode" in there so instead of getting hundreds of failed attempts a minute it would only try once every 5 seconds or something like that? If anything add a config file for this piece so it can be edited manually by the user (adding it to GUI would be even better).

I know in May a huge bot related ban-wave was initiated. Did any of your users see any negative effects related to Wild Catch? Honestly from a footprint standpoint I love what you have done. Low risk is what I have always sought as suicide botting has always felt way to cheesy / wasteful. No memory injection, sending real keystrokes, and adding a "human-like" mode show that you really do care about providing a low-key product capable of hopefully flying under the radar.

Glad I found this product man, keep it up.

Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    148/415
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by viperjcs View Post
    I have been trying out your fishing bot on a trial account for a few days now. Seems all around excellent. Everything is working as it is stated and figuring out the bot without a user manual was pretty simple all around. I looked through what I could but was not able to find a way to "slow down" the casting speed. The bot will straight spam whatever hotkey it has as 'cast' if it does not a see a cast go out. Any way you would consider putting a "safety mode" in there so instead of getting hundreds of failed attempts a minute it would only try once every 5 seconds or something like that? If anything add a config file for this piece so it can be edited manually by the user (adding it to GUI would be even better).
    Wild-Catch doesn't spam the hotkey, it clicks the hotkey and if there's no bobber it waits between 800 and 1200 ms before trying again. If it fails thirty or more times the bot shuts down. That being said I'm thinking of adding more options but I also don't want to go overboard. I mean human characteristics is already pretty good, though without any real character movement it still looks a bit "bottish".

I know in May a huge bot related ban-wave was initiated. Did any of your users see any negative effects related to Wild Catch? Honestly from a footprint standpoint I love what you have done. Low risk is what I have always sought as suicide botting has always felt way to cheesy / wasteful. No memory injection, sending real keystrokes, and adding a "human-like" mode show that you really do care about providing a low-key product capable of hopefully flying under the radar.
    With regards to Wild-Catch I haven't heard of any ban "waves". There have been some dubious reports of people getting banned but I suspect either they got reported or they were botting 24/7. I have no reason to suspect automatic detection, especially since I know people who've been botting three hours a day and making lots of gold, some of them even hold a monopoly on fish. As for the low detection footprint, I wouldn't write any bot which I myself wouldn't use on my main account.

Glad I found this product man, keep it up.
    Thanks for your support!

Darkshadow55's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Background mode isn't working for me, I binded the interact with mouseover-key and the Interact-key of the bot on the same key (tried several different ones). However it does open the loot window but the fishes aren't picked up. Autoloot is activated.

The normal mode works fine and is absolutely amazing
    Last edited by Darkshadow55; 07-31-2015 at 04:52 PM.

viperjcs's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the info share on the recast timer / bot procedure Torpedoes.

penco1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a problem with the bot. My game is up to date, i have the binds ready, altoloot on, but cant even start it. At the moment i click on the wow window (when it asks me to focus it), the bot says "unsupported game version". Any ideas what can be wrong with my setup ? Thanks in advance !