0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: Glider & Friends

you have a lot of time. you must live in your moms basement?

Glider & Friends
    randomwow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by ammunation View Post
    Hahahah, that's your come back?
    Thats probably the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
    And no, I don't.
    I'm 17 and live with my Dad though.

ayadew's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have fun as long as it lasts, I'll continue to support merc.

You're shooting yourself in the foot, fyi.
    Last edited by ayadew; 09-16-2007 at 04:26 PM.

imbored531's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by ammunation View Post
    I think you just failed.

And I bet this will be fixed some how very soon.

It's only $25, just buy it.

kookoo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ffs, just pay for the damn key. dont try to steal from merc!

Edit:
    about the bruteforcing glider key.
    WTF! Banned from MMOGLIDER!?!? I did nothing wrong! I am the only one on my key and this is bullshit! About to contact support, this better not take a long ****ing time
    Mercury's Response
    Don't run the brute-force key scanner and you won't be banned. Sorry, kids, but I really don't like all that useless traffic on my server.
    Last edited by kookoo; 09-16-2007 at 09:50 PM.
    The aim of life is self-development. To realize one's nature perfectly - that is what each of us is here for.
    Oscar Wilde

alexbleks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Damn americans, they only think about $$$.. More $$$ EVEN MORE $$$!!!

Mercury: Get rid of that elite subscription... Didnt you earn enough money?

I bet that the whole company uses pirated-copy software for all their windows development stations
    like .NET studio, Windows (Vista or XP?) because they're so cheap themself.

IN YOUR FACE MERC:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJi2rkHiNqg&mode=related&search=[/ame]

Also listen to this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sJUDx7iEJw&mode=related&search=[/ame] <- RMS ftw, hehe
    Last edited by alexbleks; 09-17-2007 at 12:54 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by alexbleks View Post
    Damn americans, they only think about $$$.. More $$$ EVEN MORE $$$!!!

Mercury: Get rid of that elite subscription... Didnt you earn enough money?

I bet that the whole company uses pirated-copy software for all their windows development stations
    like .NET studio, Windows (Vista or XP?) because they're so cheap themself.

IN YOUR FACE MERC:

YouTube - Richard Stallman - What is free software?

Also listen to this

YouTube - Richar Stallman Free software Song <- RMS ftw, hehe
    First of all, a couple of things. Of course all people care about is money. It's the motivation in almost all things. Why on earth would Merc make a program, and support it for free? He obviously does it for money.

He is running the business. Businesses exist to make money. He will not, and should not take off glider elite just because a 12 year old doesn't like it.
    How has made enough money? You have no idea how much money he has made. And on top of that, he does this for a living. There is NEVER enough money. He will always have to pay for his food, mortgage, electricity, water, internet, and cable bills. Plus all of life stuff that costs money.

I will bet you any amount of money Merc does not use a cracked version of Vista. I guarantee you he would pay the $150.

As for the videos, why would we care what a crazy old man, who clearly doesn't know how to shave, thinks? What he is proposing is for businesses to practically make no money off of something they created.
    If they weren't going to make money off of their programs, why would they make the programs in the first place?

You're dumb, and he's dumb. The only difference, is that you're also a thief.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, so you NEVER download videos, appz and/or music?? YOU THIEF!

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, so you NEVER download videos, appz and/or music?? YOU THIEF!
    Im a member of The Swedish Pirate Party, downloading videos, appz or music as long as you dont use it to earn money you shouldnt be considered as a thief. because stealing = You take something and someone will not have it no more. Downloading , Youre simply copying it. thats not stealing and if youre a MPAA ****** go die?
    and fyi downloading music, movies, appz can give as hard punishment as rape, murder offensive nowdays you really want to have those labels on you? I dont think so.
    For ex. In Sweden a man got convicted to 150 000 SKR damage due to his daughter downloading music, he got labeled as a criminal, DUDE whats the sense in that?
    Last edited by kookoo; 09-17-2007 at 03:02 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by kookoo View Post
    Im a member of The Swedish Pirate Party, downloading videos, appz or music as long as you dont use it to earn money you shouldnt be considered as a thief. because stealing = You take something and someone will not have it no more. Downloading , Youre simply copying it. thats not stealing and if youre a MPAA ****** go die?
    and fyi downloading music, movies, appz can give as hard punishment as rape, murder offensive nowdays you really want to have those labels on you? I dont think so.
    For ex. In Sweden a man got convicted to 150 000 SKR damage due to his daughter downloading music, he got labeled as a criminal, DUDE whats the sense in that?

Wel, I dont take money for Glider & Friends, and if I did... Why would I be a thief? Glider & Friends dont touch ANYTHING related to glider, its like a proxy server and as I know, there is no law against proxying.

And yes, piracy is stealing, so, you're the thief here.. What I do is NOT stealing at all! You still have to use a REAL glider key on Glider & Friends, it just allows your friends to use it too.

Dont you think Universal Pictures, BMG and such companies need their money just like Glider & Co??? So, the conclusion; You dont know what the hell you're talking about.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Wel, I dont take money for Glider & Friends, and if I did... Why would I be a thief? Glider & Friends dont touch ANYTHING related to glider, its like a proxy server and as I know, there is no law against proxying.

And yes, piracy is stealing, so, you're the thief here.. What I do is NOT stealing at all! You still have to use a REAL glider key on Glider & Friends, it just allows your friends to use it too.

Dont you think Universal Pictures, BMG and such companies need their money just like Glider & Co??? So, the conclusion; You dont know what the hell you're talking about.
    Dude I wasnt even talking about your application, I was talking about the dude that said downloading is stealing. Piracy isnt stealing, Stealing YOU TAKE SOMETHING, Piracy YOU COPY IT and if you think it is ok to be judged as a rapist and murderer please be more brainwashed.

Note* Your brilliant for making your application I dont think its stealing in anyway. so gtfo
    Last edited by kookoo; 09-17-2007 at 03:43 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Its the same with cracking / breaking into other systems, you get more for that than killing / raping, and ofc Im totally against it. The laws ARE ****ed up... Money is controlling everything these days.

[Soul Eater]'s Avatar The God King of Tails
    Thanks G/R
    3/22
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah, money is everything nowadays, it's money this, money that, I wouldn't really be suprised if someone's hamster is called Money.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think you guys have a concept of what stealing is. Stealing isn't where you take something, and then try to make money off of it. No.
    Stealing is where you take something for free that costs money.

Let's try your argument in an everyday scenario:

Bob walks into an ebgames. Bob sees a game he likes. Bob takes the game on hides it in his pocket, and tries to walk out.
    The manager catches him and says "Hey boy, don't even think about leaving, I'm going to have to ask you to wait here while I call the cops."
    Bob looks at him strangely and says "But mister, I wasn't going to sell this game to make money"
    The boss looks at him and laughs "So? You were stealing from me. That game costs money, and if you take it without paying, you are stealing. The cops should be here shortly.... you can try that excuse on them hahaha"

As you can see, it doesn't go over to well.
    It's stealing because you're costing the hard working artist, creator, coder, or store, money. Whether you plan to make money off of it or not.
    Alexbleks is a thief because his is stealing money from Merc.

And yes, downloading music IS STEALING. It's not just "copying". Copying is only when you already OWN that CD or song, and are just making a personal copy.
    Last edited by randomwow; 09-17-2007 at 08:28 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by randomwow View Post
    I don't think you guys have a concept of what stealing is. Stealing isn't where you take something, and then try to make money off of it. No.
    Stealing is where you take something for free that costs money.

Let's try your argument in an everyday scenario:

Bob walks into an ebgames. Bob sees a game he likes. Bob takes the game on hides it in his pocket, and tries to walk out.
    The manager catches him and says "Hey boy, don't even think about leaving, I'm going to have to ask you to wait here while I call the cops."
    Bob looks at him strangely and says "But mister, I wasn't going to sell this game to make money"
    The boss looks at him and laughs "So? You were stealing from me. That game costs money, and if you take it without paying, you are stealing. The cops should be here shortly.... you can try that excuse on them hahaha"

As you can see, it doesn't go over to well.
    It's stealing because you're costing the hard working artist, creator, coder, or store, money. Whether you plan to make money off of it or not.
    Alexbleks is a thief because his is stealing money from Merc.
    Hey hey hey! Hold on there buddy... I dont steal anything<... I just make a program which tunnels traffic, it can be used on like irc, http, email or whatsoever.. However, the users which use it to SHARE their key, is maybe stealing.. But I wouldnt call that stealing either, its like borrowing the key.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast