Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it possible to make a legal addon with much of PQRs functionality? Perhaps something that reads memory and injects keystrokes external to WoW so as not to be detectable? Some grinding bots used to do this.

PQR PE Next Steps / Future of Rotation Botting
    Darkanddirty's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A "legal" addon will never happen, way back when you used to be able to have addons that made the gameplay easier like decurser which gave you a button to click to remove curses from people without going around targeting them Blizzard didnt feel that was fair so that addon was taken down. Hell if you really wanted a safe way of "botting" you would need to run WoW in like a VM then inject or modify code to bot in WoW without WoW seeing anything fishy running in the RAM it is running in.. or some other way to sandbox WoW. LUAunlockers are also the key that makes or breaks most of these bots, HB has a good one with tripwires and obfuscated code... most of these other programs do not have such measures.

I used Wow-Glider, priox, and PQR.. dodged many a ban wave but this one got me with a 72hr.. So for now I'm done with bots I have to much to lose right now on my account. If you care about your account don't bot on it.

I miss PQR dearly, and have lost a huge chuck of raid utility not having it, huge thanks to everyone that supported PQR and PE.

chaisar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw that the "T800 Combat Engine" from Crawlerbots is now open beta. I have already tested the raiding profile, it is really good, I've actually used this in LFR, really nice DPS.
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 01-30-2014 at 11:06 AM.

jsw2810's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What's the chance to be banned for Crawler or HB. If you ONLY use the rotation parts ?

chaisar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Personally I think very low. But as always: nothing is save^^

WWF's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What can you suggest as an alternative for PQR?
    I'm interested in free rotation bot, desirable that I could use my profile from PQR or integrate it easily or at worst a quick rewrite.

cassrgs's Avatar Master Sergeant Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well it seems the t800 from crawlersbot its free, but the main core its not, but its lua based so should be easier to convert. who knows, its still beta maybe you should take a look

chaisar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw that riarry edited his guide a few minutes ago I found two very funny "quotations" in the last chapter. He speaks about dos and don'ts while using a rotation bot:

Is injecting complete rotations in World of Warcarft stronger? No, no. No. Quicker, easier, more seductive.
    Using addons for botting is the path to the dark side. They will be scanned. Scans leads to bans. Bans leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.
    and then the name: T800 ... a bunch of geeks. I like it!

But finally I think he's right. I prefer more security, so my decision is done. (I hope that there are more Fight behaviors from the community in future)

healzzz's Avatar Knight
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IMO using anything besides HB at this point is insane. HB has proven to be as secure as they come, they have proven that they care more for security even thou the community always wants to kill them with every downtime they have after patches etc.. They have those downtimes to make sure they are good on the security.

Use what you want but after the PQR blow up, i'm done with using "free" stuff where people apparently cba to care for security. Same btw goes for PE.

xcureanddisease's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    74/235
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by healzzz View Post
    IMO using anything besides HB at this point is insane. HB has proven to be as secure as they come, they have proven that they care more for security even thou the community always wants to kill them with every downtime they have after patches etc.. They have those downtimes to make sure they are good on the security.

Use what you want but after the PQR blow up, i'm done with using "free" stuff where people apparently cba to care for security. Same btw goes for PE.
    I agree. HB has redundancies of security when it comes to Warden. Ill stick with Honorbuddy.

~Unknown~'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did Xelper release the source code for PQR anywhere or did he just specify that he would not release it? I might have some spare time here and there to update it if he doesn't want to any longer.

soheil55's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ~Unknown~ View Post
    Did Xelper release the source code for PQR anywhere or did he just specify that he would not release it? I might have some spare time here and there to update it if he doesn't want to any longer.
    he did this in this thread http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...pqr-ban-2.html (Regarding the PQR ban)

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by soheil55 View Post
    This is just part of the main source. However, I realize I'm probably better off just writing something myself. I suppose if there is much interest in rotation bots, I could forge one up in my spare time. Xelper did some great work.

averykey's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ~Unknown~ View Post
    This is just part of the main source. However, I realize I'm probably better off just writing something myself. I suppose if there is much interest in rotation bots, I could forge one up in my spare time. Xelper did some great work.
    Looking forward to this, willing to pay monthly for a bot similar to pqr. Quite a few others are as well.
    My Svn - https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/averykeys-svn/

Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by averykey View Post
    Looking forward to this, willing to pay monthly for a bot similar to pqr. Quite a few others are as well.
    Probably won't charge for it for various reasons. One being I have a normal job, so I can't dedicate full time to developing it. However, I'll try to set up a github page up shortly so anyone interested can track the progress of it. I haven't used PQR/played WoW in ages so I'll have to see what I can do about a profile converter, but I think the first order of business is a functioning bot.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast