0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

WoW Forum Posting Bot

Here's a quick tool I made because I always forget to bump my guild recruitment post. If you are familiar with the recruitment forums you know your thread quickly gets pushed off the first page if you don't bump it every hour or so.

It's a very simple vb.net written program using the WebBrowser control. No login info is requested, you just need to be logged into the forum using Internet Explorer. If you are not logged in you will be alerted that you need to login. I have not tested this with the EU forum.

You will need .NET Framework installed, which you probably already have.

If anyone has any ideas to improve I'm open for suggestion, however I don't plan on spending too much time on this project because it's suiting my needs as-is.

I've been lurking this website for years and never bothered to register because I never had anything to contribute. Hopefully someone else will find this useful.

Thanks for reading!

Download Here

https://www.virustotal.com/file/7256...is/1344939476/
    Last edited by itstom; 08-14-2012 at 11:43 AM.

WoW Forum Posting Bot
    Cynosaur's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bump, nice program.