PQR - Rotation Bot menu

User Tag List

Page 544 of 779 FirstFirst ... 44444494540541542543544545546547548594644 ... LastLast
Results 8,146 to 8,160 of 11681
    Kinkeh's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
    Trying to get Starfall to pop with 15 seconds of Incarnation: Chosen of Elune buff left but after hours of trying and no guides on how to do basic stuff im stuck and need some help.

if UnitBuffID("player", 102560) - GetTime() < 16 then
    return true
    end

Tried so many different methods without success, so a some help would be appreciated.
    You need to define what you're wanting to check in UnitBuff. Take a look at the return arguments API UnitBuff - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft and count from 1 in order from top to bottom, whichever argument you want to check is the number you're going to use in your check.
    PHP Code:
    if select(7UnitBuffID("player"102560)) - GetTime() <= 15 then
       CastSpellByName
    (tostring(GetSpellInfo(48505)))
    end 

PQR - Rotation Bot
    Nerder's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mrbob View Post
    Trying to get Starfall to pop with 15 seconds of Incarnation: Chosen of Elune buff left but after hours of trying and no guides on how to do basic stuff im stuck and need some help.

if UnitBuffID("player", 102560) - GetTime() < 16 then
    return true
    end

Tried so many different methods without success, so a some help would be appreciated.
    try:

if UnitBuffID("player", 102560) ~= nil
    and select(7, UnitBuffID("player", 102560)) - GetTime() <= 15 then
    return true
    end

helixhamin's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, another victim of not having enough rep.
    This is for the Team Nova crew.

I have been trying to do a PQR update of your profile, but it keeps telling me that https://www.assembla.com/code/nova-p...a_Profiles.txt is not a valid URL.
    Is there a specific weblink to update? I am hoping to avoid setting up a full SVN download system, since I use multiple computers.

For the other part, I have stopped using failroads profiles given how much of an asshat he has been, so have switched to Nova profiles for my fury warrior.
    I know many people have been complaining about fury warriors, but your profile seems to be middle of the road, so ok for now until I can find one that I prefer on pure principle.

However, if I may suggest, I have a couple ideas that could make the fury start performing at least a bit better.

1. Is it possible when spellID 86346 (Colossus Smash) triggers, then spell 18499 (Berserker Rage) will trigger if not on cooldown?
    2. If spellID 85288 (Raging Blow) is available, is it possible to do a timer on this, so that it will save it until 86346 (Colossus Smash) if it will be ready in time, and if not, then use 85288 (Raging Blow) without 86346 (Colossus Smash)?
    3. Is it possible to put 6544 (Heroic Leap) on an input bind key like lctrl, lshift, lalt? I do miss this with failroads, and hate that I need to halt the profile to use this ability.
    4. Is it possible to put the fury single target profile and multiple target profiles together? It seems that no input keys are used, so maybe it can have the toggle for single/aoe like some of the other profiles. It would save a PQR rotation slot.
    5. Is it possible to do a cooldown key bind? For burst, I always use spellID 26297 (Berserking) [I am a troll warrior], 1719 (Recklessness), 107574 (Avatar), and 114207 (Skull Banner), then want it to hit 86346 (Colossus Smash) and 18499 (Berserker Rage).
    6. It also seems SpellID 114203 (Demoralizing Banner) would be good to put in hotkey.
    7. For AOE profile, it seems SpellID 46924 (Bladestorm) would be good to either auto select when available, or to have a hotkey (I prefer hotkey idea since I use it for specific areas where there are 5+ enemies).

Just some suggestions. If Nova team would like, I can try a hand on this, but I may need alot of guidance until I am more familiar with profile making.

jh16's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    10/46
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by helixhamin View Post
    Well, another victim of not having enough rep.
    This is for the Team Nova crew.

I have been trying to do a PQR update of your profile, but it keeps telling me that https://www.assembla.com/code/nova-p...a_Profiles.txt is not a valid URL.
    Is there a specific weblink to update? I am hoping to avoid setting up a full SVN download system, since I use multiple computers.
    Remove the "s" in "https:" then PQR will use it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jh16 View Post
    Remove the "s" in "https:" then PQR will use it.
    Thanks jh16, worked ^^. Been trying to figure that out for a long time, I uploaded to my personal website to do it in the past, but with my new router, have not figured out how to allow my webpage to be viewed. Need to figure out which port is being blocked...

I still note though that it does not update beast mastery profile correctly. Is there a problem with the txt file?

mrbob's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kinkeh View Post
    You need to define what you're wanting to check in UnitBuff. Take a look at the return arguments API UnitBuff - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft and count from 1 in order from top to bottom, whichever argument you want to check is the number you're going to use in your check.
    PHP Code:
    if select(7UnitBuffID("player"102560)) - GetTime() <= 15 then
       CastSpellByName
    (tostring(GetSpellInfo(48505)))
    end 

Ahh so simple now it is explained, appreciate your taking time to help, I still got LUA errors with that code though.

Also thanks to Nerder, that code worked, I am unsure as to the reason, calling the buff as nil places it as a number to call the arithmetic?
    At least as I learn I now understand the select(7, and the uses of these functions now, thanks.
    Last edited by mrbob; 03-02-2013 at 03:14 AM.

Thanks G/R
    10/46
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks jh16, worked ^^. Been trying to figure that out for a long time, I uploaded to my personal website to do it in the past, but with my new router, have not figured out how to allow my webpage to be viewed. Need to figure out which port is being blocked...

I still note though that it does not update beast mastery profile correctly. Is there a problem with the txt file?
    I don't think they have updated their txt file lately as I was getting that error as well. They renamed something and it broke the link without making that change in the txt file. Since the current link in the file goes to a non existent location.

If you want to you can use the txt file that I posted in kuukuu's thread ([PQR] List of Community Rotations - Updated 01252013). I've been trying to keep that txt file as up-to-date as possible with all the SVN's I could find from a good portion of the profile devs.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jh16 View Post
    I don't think they have updated their txt file lately as I was getting that error as well. They renamed something and it broke the link without making that change in the txt file. Since the current link in the file goes to a non existent location.

If you want to you can use the txt file that I posted in kuukuu's thread ([PQR] List of Community Rotations - Updated 01252013). I've been trying to keep that txt file as up-to-date as possible with all the SVN's I could find from a good portion of the profile devs.
    Ok, will try it after I type this.
    Nice, looks like you combined all the profiles. Much love <3
    Last edited by helixhamin; 03-02-2013 at 03:50 AM. Reason: found out it has already been done.

Thanks G/R
    10/46
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, will try it after I type this.
    Nice, looks like you combined all the profiles. Much love <3
    There are still plenty that I could add. Just getting the rest of the profile devs to convert over is the problem.

idonotbot's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooh did I poke a stick into a hornet's nest, seems there are a few boomkin profiles out there that do parts of the job right now, but I have yet to find one that does it all. AoE stuff, nerder's is great with the mouseover dotting etc, single target, i found the free version of soapbox's to be good. Now if anyone knows how to glue the 2 together and add a toggle key for starfall all would be rosier. If anyone does know of a profile that already does this, please point me in the right direction, paid or not, I really don't care. Alternatively if anyone has the necessary coding knowledge, but not the char I am willing to help with some pretty exhaustive testing and debugging up to heroic raiding level.

crystal_tech's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm working on bringing everything up to date on the svn, with 5.2 most likey on march 5th its going to be busy.

Please if someone helped you donate rep to them.

Kinkeh's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If there's any PvE unholy dks out there, please PM me so I can give you my skype. Would like to get my profile finished before 5.2. I haven't played a DK since cata so I'm not sure if there's any tips or tricks to add in that I don't already have.

FrostDKsFTW's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kinkeh View Post
    If there's any PvE unholy dks out there, please PM me so I can give you my skype. Would like to get my profile finished before 5.2. I haven't played a DK since cata so I'm not sure if there's any tips or tricks to add in that I don't already have.
    Whoooo!! I love your profiles, I still use your Frost one. I haven't played Unholy since start of cata so I have no tips but I'm sure your profile will be awesome anyway, can't wait!!

reapagedk's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is there a forum section about writing pqr profiles so I can learn to start making some?

billybuffalo's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Perhaps this has been asked and answered before, so I apologize for asking it again if it has. Is it possible for me to change the "activation" keys for spells? Example being; I use Vachiusa disc priest profile. It works great but I have to use the Right shift to cast the SS/POH combo. Is it possible for me to change this to the left shift button instead?"

So no one can reply to this? Figured it would be a simple yes or no......and if it is yes, a brief description on how to do it..

THanks again