PQR - Rotation Bot menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

Page 489 of 779 FirstFirst ... 389439485486487488489490491492493539589 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 11681
    Rubim's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fixed Everything.

If you want to cast spells with console commands, you will have to use an Array, if you dont you will get a Macro Blocked by Blizzard.
    Last edited by Rubim; 01-02-2013 at 03:57 AM.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/wow-bot-maps-profiles/385569-pqr-death-knight-monk-tank-dps-profiles.html#post2582063

PQR - Rotation Bot
    cokx's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    any fixes for the PQR_IsOutOfSight problem yet?

Deagzx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could anyone like add "Shield Bash" or try to help me get it working? Want it to use shield bash auto like pummel

travis2861's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Nerder
    Downloaded the update and it did nothing , but after trying things for about an hour I have found a solution, when I took prep it started using Shadow Dance on CD >.< ! I guess i'll just have to deal
    with not having shadow step until next patch when they make prep baseline(Thank God.). Thx for that fast response, will continue with feedback when i can can!

icotulookin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm tired of all the problems I am having. If someone who is pro with this is willing to spend some time on Skype with me I would make it well ($$) worth your while. It will take a little bit of time and I know a lot about computers so I am not completely retarded and I'm more than willing to full compensate you for your time. Please let me know. Thank you.

Nerder's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by travis2861 View Post
    @Nerder
    Downloaded the update and it did nothing , but after trying things for about an hour I have found a solution, when I took prep it started using Shadow Dance on CD >.< ! I guess i'll just have to deal
    with not having shadow step until next patch when they make prep baseline(Thank God.). Thx for that fast response, will continue with feedback when i can can!
    Is there any more info you can give me I guess? I reverted back to before the changes really but left one thing in which has an effect on vanish, not shadow dance but I've tested over 60m damage non stop on a raid dummy and its working with no issues for me... I'm kind of confused as to why its causing you issues. But please if anyone else on this forum has tried the rogue let me know... my buddy never mentioned that issue either. Please just PM me though travis

travis2861's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Nerder
    It wasn't profile error at all in the first place, I just didn't have preparation talented after I took up the talent Shadow Dance was working fine. So really all that's needed is a check if the person has preparation talented.

Edit: So the the movement check that was added is unneeded.
    Last edited by travis2861; 01-02-2013 at 02:22 PM.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by travis2861 View Post
    @Nerder
    It wasn't profile error at all in the first place, I just didn't have preparation talented after I took up the talent Shadow Dance was working fine. So really all that's needed is a check if the person has preparation talented.

Edit: So the the movement check that was added is unneeded.
    I took that back out =P its my sig now. Thanks though for that

kiekie's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how do i turn off the clicking noise when it is spamming because all i an hear is that flickering noise haha

Dimonoff's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Xelper, hope soon will see the offsets for the new PTR
    Thanks in advance!

crystal_tech's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kiekie View Post
    how do i turn off the clicking noise when it is spamming because all i an hear is that flickering noise haha
    best way around it is do a combat check and a target check to the things its trying to cast.

Please if someone helped you donate rep to them.

Vogel81's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nerder View Post
    @travis2861
    I appreciate the feedback man, not many people have said anything on the rogue profiles... I dont even play rogue really I just made that for a friend and expanded it as a request... I dont have much time to do extensive testing on it just did a quick change and little testing, implemented a 2 second check if moving so if you havent been moving for 2 seconds then it'll cast shadow dance... for me it will always cast shadow dance behind targets but remember sometimes if you're on the side it might not register as being behind the target... also if that 2 second wait is too long just change PQR_IsMoving(2) to PQR_IsMoving() which I believe 1 second is the default or just put PQR_IsMoving(1). Hope this helps... let me know if anything else because I cant fix it if I dont know! Just give the updated one in the sig a try
    I just started testing your Rogue profiles. One thing I noticed is in Assa spec that Enabling CDs doesn't seem to fire Vendetta, only Shadow Blades. Although this may be operator error. Also for the Crimson Tempest toggle why not just have that be an AOE toggle that enables Fan of Knives as well as I can't think of a situation where you would want to be using Crimson Tempest and NOT FoK as your CP Builder.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vogel81 View Post
    I just started testing your Rogue profiles. One thing I noticed is in Assa spec that Enabling CDs doesn't seem to fire Vendetta, only Shadow Blades. Although this may be operator error. Also for the Crimson Tempest toggle why not just have that be an AOE toggle that enables Fan of Knives as well as I can't think of a situation where you would want to be using Crimson Tempest and NOT FoK as your CP Builder.
    Updated the issue with Vendetta, stupid mistake on my part. never even noticed that! updated in sig, also I did the FoK/CT separately because from what I was told is with a certain ammount of targets you only want to CT and with more you would FoK, but as said before I dont play rogue so this is all from a hear say kind of thing, haha

js1974's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can anyone recommend a good Windwalker profile? I know there are a few and I'm not asking to link them just looking for a little feedback from people using them if it's there.

Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by js1974 View Post
    Can anyone recommend a good Windwalker profile? I know there are a few and I'm not asking to link them just looking for a little feedback from people using them if it's there.
    Rubim's is very nice, I used to use my own but when he created his I didnt want to recreate the wheel so I use his. I've ranked to 50 Windwalker monks multiple times with it.