PQR - Rotation Bot menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

Page 488 of 779 FirstFirst ... 388438484485486487488489490491492538588 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 11681
    gannicus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, after I download PQR, I can't extract, please help.

PQR - Rotation Bot
    cpowroks's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Im having some trouble having PQR load my Data File. Heres the code
    Code:
    if PQR_LoadLua ~= nil then		-- Load Data File
    		if PQR_LoadLua("PQR_Cpoworks_Data.lua") == false then
    			PQR_WriteToChat("You are missing PQR_Cpoworks_Data.lua. Rotation has been stopped.", "Error")
    			PQR_StopRotation()
    			return true
    		end
    	end
    and heres the data file
    https://dl.dropbox.com/u/34600079/Da...works_Data.lua

any help would be appreciated!
    WoW LUA Script Developer
    Need Something Custom? WarmaneScripts.com
    Skype - grapejuice111

Enigmat1k's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dazrox88 View Post
    uninstall Net framework and redownload and install, same thing happened to me a few weeks ago
    Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (Web Installer) from Official Microsoft Download Center
    I am actually having the same problem as Jettand. The profile we are attempting to use is Beast Mastery PvE (xrn5bmpve). I also noticed that the only change for me personally when it stopped working was simply - Dinging 90. Pre-90, this rotation worked miraculously and I had no issues or qualms with it whatsoever. While Jet did have an error with his .NET Framework being outdated, this was not found to be the source of the problem, and mine has been up to date with no error messages, both while the rotation worked, and currently. We have both attempted re-downloading the profiles, data, offsets, reinstalling PQR, and disabling all addons in-game.

As I'm typing this, I'm running around testing various scenarios as well. I've noticed that it will stop working (seemingly) at random, most frequently in BGs, with the in-game error message popping up. Without thinking I've closed the one that did pop up, however, I'm almost certain it will be quite similar to Jettand's error that he posted a while back.

I realize that it may sound as if I'm rambling at this point, just trying to put forth as much information as I can to possibly get this troubleshot, as I was really looking forward to seeing this profile in action at 90. If you guys need any other information regarding this issue please let me know and I'll do what I can. I do plan on looking into the rotation and coding myself in a moment just to see if I see anything that looks misplaced or something, even though I have very little experience with it. With all this being said, I'd like to thank the developers, contributors, and supporters of this program and its profiles. You guys make the most mundane tasks that much easier and more enjoyable with PQR. Thanks for the ongoing development.

kuukuu's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The xrn profiles are from the very beginning of MOP if I remember correctly, are they still being updated? That might be a problem for you...
    Former PQR Developer

gb4idie's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    first time user of this .... i downloaded the zip unpacked and ran "PQRUpdater.exe" ... it added a file named "core.dat" then clicked PQRUpdater.exe again and ran a small program that downloaded the program .. proceeded to install it and when finished i ran the PQR.exe but the window was a fixed size (unable to resize at all) and VERY small i can partially see the "download offsets" button ..

I am running Win7 64bit totally up to date

if anyone can shed light on how to fix this i would be grateful .. would like to test this program out

and if there are any clear way to figure out how to use this program (like a how to page or vid) i would love it ... thanks
    Last edited by gb4idie; 12-31-2012 at 10:33 PM.

Enigmat1k's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kuukuu View Post
    The xrn profiles are from the very beginning of MOP if I remember correctly, are they still being updated? That might be a problem for you...
    If the profiles are from the very beginning of MoP, shouldn't they still be in working order? Everything worked just fine right up until I dinged 90. Now it randomly spazzes out and does nothing. I see people still update profiles, but it's on a much less regular basis than it once was. Basically you're suggesting Blizzard changed something from the way it once was when the profile was developed and now because of the conflict it's no longer working?

I'd update the profile myself if I had the knowledge on how to do so, and would gladly contribute if I could in some way as to what's causing this conflict. There are many other profiles from the same developer and they were created around the same time, so I'm not sure how much the fact that they were developed early on would have to do with the problem. Still, I see your point, and it is a valid one. Something must have just changed along the line somewhere. Anyone still developing for these things?:confused:

Beelzix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!! to all u PQR users!!!!

dylan1200's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nerder View Post
    Hey ReapersDeath, I saw they posted a profile from Bgreen, I also have one in my signature if you would like to test. I havent heard anything about it so not sure how it performs. My best bud told me it was good but he's not the most elite wow player, hah
    Started leveling a rogue and so far without making any changes its going just fine...since about level 8-10 its performed well enough for me at least for leveling sake. I dont expect it to make me uber dps in dungeons but its pretty cool to be able to level off it. Im lvl 50 now and it just incorporates the new spells as I learn them so beautiful job so far. cant wait to hit 90 and really put i t through its paces. Thanks.

Nerder's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dylan1200 View Post
    Started leveling a rogue and so far without making any changes its going just fine...since about level 8-10 its performed well enough for me at least for leveling sake. I dont expect it to make me uber dps in dungeons but its pretty cool to be able to level off it. Im lvl 50 now and it just incorporates the new spells as I learn them so beautiful job so far. cant wait to hit 90 and really put i t through its paces. Thanks.
    Thanks for the feedback, I didnt really make the profiles for leveling but its good to know that you're having good luck with that!

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Enigmat1k View Post
    If the profiles are from the very beginning of MoP, shouldn't they still be in working order? Everything worked just fine right up until I dinged 90. Now it randomly spazzes out and does nothing. I see people still update profiles, but it's on a much less regular basis than it once was. Basically you're suggesting Blizzard changed something from the way it once was when the profile was developed and now because of the conflict it's no longer working?

I'd update the profile myself if I had the knowledge on how to do so, and would gladly contribute if I could in some way as to what's causing this conflict. There are many other profiles from the same developer and they were created around the same time, so I'm not sure how much the fact that they were developed early on would have to do with the problem. Still, I see your point, and it is a valid one. Something must have just changed along the line somewhere. Anyone still developing for these things?:confused:
    No, a lot has changed since the release last year, patches with spellchanges etc that would make an old profile break. I suggest you try a different profile, check the subforum "Bot Maps and Profiles" and you'll find some others to try!

travis2861's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Nerder
    First off I want to say your rogue profiles are nothing but superb, but after a few test in LFR and a 30min dummy test to make sure it wasn't movement that was mucking it up, the conditions to get Shadow Dance to fire
    don't ever seem to be met, even though looking through at the code itself, the conditions are fairly easy to meet to be using it on cd. amazing work keep on codein

cokx's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys,
    I have an issue since 1 week with PQR_IsOutOfSight

if UTTSunfireEndTime < 2
    and PQR_SpellAvailable(5176)
    and eUTT[i].Facing
    and eUTT[i].Range < 43
    and not HaveBuff(enemies[i].UTT,iDMG(),-1,1)
    and not HaveDebuff(enemies[i].UTT,iDMG(),-1,1)
    and not HaveDebuff(enemies[i].UTT,ccDNDMG(),-1,1)
    and not PQR_IsOutOfSight(enemies[i].UTT)
    then
    CastSpellByName(GetSpellInfo(93402),enemies[i].UTT)

end
    this is an example of a code I use.
    when I turn on the Debugger, it returns " added LOS xy"
    but it still trys to cast on it

cokx's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tested it again, PQR_IsOutOfSight always returns false!
    I even downloaded an addon to only show the error msg for the Target not in line of sight error

deadpanstiffy's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cokx View Post
    tested it again, PQR_IsOutOfSight always returns false!
    I even downloaded an addon to only show the error msg for the Target not in line of sight error
    Yup, I have the same problems.

Nerder's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by travis2861 View Post
    @Nerder
    First off I want to say your rogue profiles are nothing but superb, but after a few test in LFR and a 30min dummy test to make sure it wasn't movement that was mucking it up, the conditions to get Shadow Dance to fire
    don't ever seem to be met, even though looking through at the code itself, the conditions are fairly easy to meet to be using it on cd. amazing work keep on codein
    @travis2861
    I appreciate the feedback man, not many people have said anything on the rogue profiles... I dont even play rogue really I just made that for a friend and expanded it as a request... I dont have much time to do extensive testing on it just did a quick change and little testing, implemented a 2 second check if moving so if you havent been moving for 2 seconds then it'll cast shadow dance... for me it will always cast shadow dance behind targets but remember sometimes if you're on the side it might not register as being behind the target... also if that 2 second wait is too long just change PQR_IsMoving(2) to PQR_IsMoving() which I believe 1 second is the default or just put PQR_IsMoving(1). Hope this helps... let me know if anything else because I cant fix it if I dont know! Just give the updated one in the sig a try