PQR - Rotation Bot menu

User Tag List

Page 129 of 779 FirstFirst ... 2979125126127128129130131132133179229629 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 11681
    cukiemunster's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by firepong View Post
    Only reason HB can't use DX11 is because it's coded in not to run on it, and maybe, just maybe, because they use click-to-move. PQR is just a rotation Bot, nothing more, nothing less, but has the potential to grow bigger.
    Is there honestly any difference in using PQR with DX11 vs DX9? I will find out Tuesday when I raid again, but just wondering if its even worth swapping for from a performance/fps standpoint.

PQR - Rotation Bot
    firepong's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ralphiuss View Post
    I've been messing around with honorbuddy...I gotta check this out. I have a 80 druid that needs leveling lol
    As soon as I get all I want to with my HonorBuddy Compatible PQRotation Profiles, I'll be pulling them all into 1 big profile so that you will not have to download numerous files just to get certain things. Gonna be the 8th wonder of the Worlds in my book

Originally Posted by cukiemunster View Post
    Is there honestly any difference in using PQR with DX11 vs DX9? I will find out Tuesday when I raid again, but just wondering if its even worth swapping for from a performance/fps standpoint.
    No. The operation of PQRotation will not be affected running in either DX9 or DX11, unless switching to DX11 reduces your FPS that much to start making PQRotation lag in casting spells.

EDIT** Update 0.1.7 pushed for Warrior HonorBuddy Profile. Numerous changes. Now supports up to level 25 in the rotation. Will be working on it more tomorrow when I get enough time to do it.

Cheers Mates. I'm off to bed. Hopefully C.c
    Last edited by firepong; 08-04-2012 at 12:57 AM.

Gabbz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I get some freezes when i load PQR now and then. Its not all the time sometimes it gets very slow and i can start the rotation ingame.
    Looking for exploiters and botters to Elder Scrolls Online.

cukiemunster's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by firepong View Post
    No. The operation of PQRotation will not be affected running in either DX9 or DX11, unless switching to DX11 reduces your FPS that much to start making PQRotation lag in casting spells.

Ya I figured it wouldn't make a difference with pqr, I was more so wondering if DX11 should/could increase my fps in wow

crystal_tech's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cukiemunster View Post
    Ya I figured it wouldn't make a difference with pqr, I was more so wondering if DX11 should/could increase my fps in wow
    if your video card is built for dx11 then use dx11.

Please if someone helped you donate rep to them.

Muhammad.R1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys i have a problem , when i try to start it the selection window is minimised and even though my WoW is open and logged onto my character it can't find it!

Also does the old version work with private servers (4.0.6)?

Thanks

sheuron's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Done preliminary ARCANE MAGE PVE rotation for Mist of Pandaria. Designed to be used while leveling 85 to 90.

http://goo.gl/9Iy6F

Features:
    - Auto buff your group
    - Detect talents you choose and auto use it, no need to change rotations. Works with Nether tempest, Living Bomb, Frost Bomb, Presence of Mind, Scorch, Ice foes.
    - AoE rotation while press LEFT SHIFT or Arcane Explosion spam if moving while LEFT SHIFT down.

Notes: Still some missing spells.
    [ Sheuron PQR Profiles Pack ] https://goo.gl/lfAMC
    If you like this piece of code feel free to invite me a beer making a donation.
    My paypal account: [email protected]

MastaRage's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    4/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sheuron View Post
    Done preliminary ARCANE MAGE PVE rotation for Mist of Pandaria. Designed to be used while leveling 85 to 90.

http://goo.gl/9Iy6F

Features:
    - Auto buff your group
    - Detect talents you choose and auto use it, no need to change rotations. Works with Nether tempest, Living Bomb, Frost Bomb, Presence of Mind, Scorch, Ice foes.
    - AoE rotation while press LEFT SHIFT or Arcane Explosion spam if moving while LEFT SHIFT down.

Notes: Still some missing spells.
    ^^ i guess it is about time to level a mage, thanks.

blacknightlll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey every1 been gone for awhile with IRL stuff been scanning the pages any1 working on a rogue profile for beta? looks like blindeds been mia for 3 weeks.

@buba little problem with holy pally profile have dont Temple of the jade few times and works fine all the way up to Sha of Doubt then it just stops healing and attacking

firepong's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HonorBuddy PQRotation Warrior Profile updated to 0.1.8. Download update for a fer minor updates and a change or 2 to the rotation.

Crackjack's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    26/15
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am not entirely sure what i do wrong here..

I downloaded it, started, selected window, selected profile and pushed the key combo ingame.

It says it loaded, but that is it, nothing happends at all, the character just stand like a zombie.

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you try enter combat with anything? Also what profile did you start? Provide some info and it'll be easier to help.

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by blacknightlll View Post
    Hey every1 been gone for awhile with IRL stuff been scanning the pages any1 working on a rogue profile for beta? looks like blindeds been mia for 3 weeks.

@buba little problem with holy pally profile have dont Temple of the jade few times and works fine all the way up to Sha of Doubt then it just stops healing and attacking
    honestly, im surprised it made it that far

i'm still trying to get most of the buffs and everything working on my side... I'll look more into that specific issue at a later date, since i've been told my main will be a warlock, me and Crystal_Tech have really been focusing on getting a gameplan for that going
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

blacknightlll's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bu_ba_911 View Post

i'm still trying to get most of the buffs and everything working on my side... I'll look more into that specific issue at a later date, since i've been told my main will be a warlock, me and Crystal_Tech have really been focusing on getting a gameplan for that going
    yea it worked really well up to that point... the group i joined was having a prob with the 2nd boss cuz healers couldnt keep up. healed through it no prob never dropped below 90% mana.

ok well ill keep looking for your svn update and help test. might have to start working on rogue here soon if i dont see blinded int he next few days

Kinkeh's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bu_ba_911 View Post

Good news, can't wait to see what you two put together .