Harvest Bot  with Built in Tracking / Auctioning / Banking / Mailing  ability. menu

User Tag List

Randomizer's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Harvest Bot with Built in Tracking / Auctioning / Banking / Mailing ability.

DISCLAIMER:
    This bot is something I worked on in my spare time. It was 100% private until this point. I have decided to quit because Pokemon / Panda WoW is just to ****ing stupid for me to even want to continue playing. This bot uses CTM so it does Memory write. It is as far as I know 100% safe. Only bans I ever received were player reports. This bot is not to be redistributed with out my consent. The gather portion of this bot will remain 100% free. I may at some point kill the ability to track other players as this is up to my discretion.

ABOUT THIS BOT:
    Now to the nitty gritty. This is a plain and simple gather bot. It will gather mines and herbs only. It works only with flying mounts. It will Vendor / Mail / Switch Characters to Bank Mules who can auction / mail / deposit in the guild bank.

FEATURES:
    - Mailing should work with built in ability from the bot. I have not tested it in months as I wrote my own CoD Auto Mailer.
    - Guild Bank will work with alt toons. To use this ability the Bank Toon needs to be below the farm toon in the character list.
    - Vendoring - It will buy food/water if you have a food treshhold set. It will also repair as needed.
    - Auctioning will only work if you have an addon to do it. I set it up so you can run your own script once you interact with the auctioneer. I suggest any auction addon that will auto post for you.
    - Relogging will work. Although it has a few problems atm.
    - Character switching works 100%. The only caveat is that the bank toon needs to be directly below the farm toon.
    - Character tracking. That is right you heard me. It will track every toon it see's at a node and add it to a list for you to review. You want to see who is botting round you? This will work.
    - Node tracking for session and life time reports.
    - Auto Black / White Spotting Area's. It will learn where to and not to go.
    - PVP'ing known bots. It will pvp and keep track of the people it can and can not kill for control over a node.
    - Multi-Bot Use for multiple toon configs.
    - Robust Logging.
    - Ghetto Alice: You can config what the bot says or does when you see other players. Take / Gesture / What ever.

Attachment 5206

KNOWN BUGS:
    - There is a bug with profiles that they absoutely have to have at least 2 vendor way points in them to work.
    - Once you make a profile you can not add on to it if it is a loaded profile. What I suggest is making the profile in a few parts and pasting them into a main profile.
    - Combat is a little sluggish and anything but Custom Combat will not work.
    - Not sure what else.

IF YOU NEED HELP:
    Figure it out. I won't be doing support here. Others may choose to help you, I probably won't. Do not PM me because I just don't care. If you really need help I charge 50.00 USD per hour or any part there of because I honestly do not want to help you.

THANKS: To all those in the Memory Editing section who made this possible.

INCLUDED:
    1. Profile for Uldum with Vendoring / Mailing / Banking / Repairing / Auctioning all set up. The mule needs to be in silvermoon near the mail box on the east side of the zone.
    2. Everything you need to use the bot.

If this bot works out for you, please give back to the person who gave to you. Give what ever you feel is warranted for the amount you use:

CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD!
    Last edited by Randomizer; 11-08-2011 at 07:42 PM.

Harvest Bot  with Built in Tracking / Auctioning / Banking / Mailing  ability.
    guizmows's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why the help file contains help for old MMototus bot?

Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by guizmows View Post
    Why the help file contains help for old MMototus bot?
    Shrug, I just pasted it into one of my old bot folders that I thought was empty and zipped it up. I got a ton of bot folder, guess I picked the wrong one. Too lazy to care. Fixed.
    Last edited by Randomizer; 11-08-2011 at 07:52 PM.

wowbrandon123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    waiting on approval thanks for this in advance though.

ginby's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, any word on this getting approved or anything?

~Unknown~'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Randomizer View Post
    Shrug, I just pasted it into one of my old bot folders that I thought was empty and zipped it up. I got a ton of bot folder, guess I picked the wrong one. Too lazy to care. Fixed.

Seems awfully coincidental if that were the case. I decompiled your bot and even with obfuscation, it is pretty clear that a majority of your bot if not all of it came from MMOTotus project. A bunch of the enums are almost exactly the same for those that I could read. You even have a GLib subsection. I wont attest to the fact that obviously you programmed some yourself by giving it a new GUI and changing it around a lot to look different, and a lot of the code was probably added in order to have the auctioning/muleing and all of the other advanced features that Totus never had, but at least if you rip code give credit where it is due.

Anyone else who knows how to decompile a binary can confirm this.
    Last edited by ~Unknown~; 11-09-2011 at 08:26 PM.

Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ~Unknown~ View Post
    Seems awfully coincidental if that were the case. I decompiled your bot and even with obfuscation, it is pretty clear that a majority of your bot if not all of it came from MMOTotus project. A bunch of the enums are almost exactly the same for those that I could read. You even have a GLib subsection. I wont attest to the fact that obviously you programmed some yourself by giving it a new GUI and changing it around a lot to look different, and a lot of the code was probably added in order to have the auctioning/muleing and all of the other advanced features that Totus never had, but at least if you rip code give credit where it is due.

Anyone else who knows how to decompile a binary can confirm this.
    I am guessing Totus used Shynd's Bot Base also? I also took code here and there from a lot of other projects. Copy Pasta and Reformat. So very well could have some of totus's code if I found the source on the intetnet. Who knows. Hence why I said.. To everyone in the memory editting section. I didnt claim to invent the wheel. I just said I was giving back to the community who helped me get there. Although this will be the last time I reference this post. I was just stopping by to see if anyone used it or not...

P.S. Excuse my bad grammar.. I am entirely to tired to proof read or care.