[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

User Tag List

Page 146 of 731 FirstFirst ... 4696142143144145146147148149150196246646 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,190 of 10955
    Kaolla's Avatar Contributor
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lostwalker View Post
    Need an updated PvE Shadow Priest Profile. =)
    Do we honestly? Mentally already made a very good profile, and I had no problem doing great DPS with it immediately. I've tweaked it since then for personal preference, but by-and-large I think Mentally did an incredible job. Why remake the wheel?

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
    Do we honestly? Mentally already made a very good profile, and I had no problem doing great DPS with it immediately. I've tweaked it since then for personal preference, but by-and-large I think Mentally did an incredible job. Why remake the wheel?
    i think the issue is, they don't know how to add Mentally_ in front of the ability and rotation file to make it work with the new one
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

phantom325's Avatar Turtle Nation
    Thanks G/R
    81/162
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you so much for this, my DPS shot up, as I'm a Ret Paladin, and I'm just not fast enough to manage everything at the same time, being a clicker and all. This has increased my DPS from about 11k - 15k. Thanks a bunch!

saga3180's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bu_ba_911 View Post
    updated the Holy Pally xml's on my google code source section, will be updating links to them soon as well
    Think you could make me a level 64 dk profile?
    Im really no good at editing them

sepehr123's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by MeeToo View Post
    Haven't seen a Resto rotation yet, just Balanced and Feral Cat
    Hi m8 . Im folowing for one good Balance Profile . can u show it to me plz ?
    Thanks

noxim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello I tried your BM profile and i can't seem to get Kill command to work any ideas?

thanks

Originally Posted by kickmydog View Post
    Here is my hunter one. I really hate all the out of combat stuff that Sheuron uses in his. Mostly because hunter's don't need it, and breaks when fighting mobs that are not agressive like Rhyloth's feet, Amani hatchers stuff like that.

Anyway included are my MM pvp profile and BM pvp profile. Some of the coding for the abilities and stuff has been taken from Sheuron, Xelper and others who have contributed to answering some of the questions I have had on this thread.

Included

MM PVE - rapid fire
    MM PVE - no rapid fire
    SV PVE
    BM PVE
    BM PVP

The main difference between the pvp BM and pve BM is BW is used on cooldown rather than waiting for 5 stacks of frenzy, generally in pvp you just do not have the time to wait for that.

Abilities
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?><HUNTER><Ability><Name>SV: Explosive Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>53301</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Multi-Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>2643</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Kill Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>53351</SpellID><Actions>/cast Rabid</Actions><Lua>local unithealth = 100 * UnitHealth(&quot;target&quot;) / UnitHealthMax(&quot;target&quot;)
    if unithealth &lt;= 20 then 
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>BM: Kill Command</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>34026</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsSpellInRange(&quot;Growl&quot;,&quot;pet&quot;,&quot;target&quot;) == 1 then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Serpent Sting</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>1978</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local ssDebuff = UnitAura(&quot;target&quot;, &quot;Serpent Sting&quot;, nil, &quot;PLAYER|HARMFUL&quot;)
    if ssDebuff == nil and UnitHealth(&quot;target&quot;) &gt; 100000 then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>15000</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>BM: Arcane Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>3044</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local _, _, _, KCcost = GetSpellInfo(34026)
    local _, _, _, ArScost = GetSpellInfo(3044)
    local totalCost = (KCcost + ArScost)

if UnitPower(&quot;player&quot;) &gt;= totalCost then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>BM: Cobra Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>77767</SpellID><Actions>/cast Rabid</Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>BM: Bestial Wrath</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>19574</SpellID><Actions>/cast Rabid|/cast Call of the Wild|/cast Blood Fury</Actions><Lua>local _, _, _, FrenzyCount = UnitBuff(&quot;pet&quot;, &quot;Frenzy Effect&quot;)

if FrenzyCount == 5 then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>BM: Focus Fire</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>82692</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local _, _, _, FrenzyCount = UnitBuff(&quot;pet&quot;, &quot;Frenzy Effect&quot;)
    local hasTbw = UnitAura(&quot;player&quot;, &quot;The Beast Within&quot;)

if FrenzyCount ~= nil then
    	if FrenzyCount == 5 and hasTbw == nil then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>BM: Rapid Fire</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>3045</SpellID><Actions>/cast Rabid|/cast Call of the Wild|/cast Blood Fury</Actions><Lua>local hasTbw = UnitAura(&quot;player&quot;, &quot;The Beast Within&quot;)

if hasTbw == nil  then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>BM: Fervor</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>82726</SpellID><Actions>/cast arcane torrent</Actions><Lua>local myFocus = UnitPower(&quot;player&quot;) / UnitPowerMax(&quot;player&quot;) * 100

if myFocus &lt;= 45 then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>SV: Arcane Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>3044</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local sLnL, _, _, countLnL = UnitBuff(&quot;player&quot;, &quot;Lock and Load&quot;)
    local _, _, _, esCost = GetSpellInfo(53301)
    local esStart, esDuration, esEnabled = GetSpellCooldown(53301)
    local esCooldown = (esStart + esDuration - GetTime())
    local baStart, baDuration, baEnabled = GetSpellCooldown(3674)
    local baCooldown = (baStart + baDuration - GetTime())

local _, _, _, asCost = GetSpellInfo(3044)

if sLnL ~= nil then
    	if countLnL == 1 then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>SV: Black Arrow</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>3674</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local _, _, _, esCost = GetSpellInfo(53301)
    local esStart, esDuration, esEnabled = GetSpellCooldown(53301)
    local esCooldown = (esStart + esDuration - GetTime())
    local _, _, _, baCost = GetSpellInfo(3674)

if UnitPower(&quot;player&quot;) &gt; (baCost + esCost) - (esCooldown * 6) then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>SV: Cobra Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>77767</SpellID><Actions>/cast Lifeblood|/cast Blood Fury|/cast Rabid</Actions><Lua>local _, _, _, EScost = GetSpellInfo(53301)
    if UnitPower(&quot;player&quot;) &lt; EScost then
    	return true
    else
    	local ESstart, ESduration, ESenabled = GetSpellCooldown(53301);
    	local EScooldown = (ESstart + ESduration - GetTime())
    	if EScooldown &lt; 0.7 then
    		return false
    	else
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>SV: Steady Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>56641</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local _, _, _, EScost = GetSpellInfo(53301)
    if UnitPower(&quot;player&quot;) &lt; EScost then
    	return true
    else
    	local ESstart, ESduration, ESenabled = GetSpellCooldown(53301);
    	local EScooldown = (ESstart + ESduration - GetTime())
    	if EScooldown &lt; 0.7 then
    		return false
    	else
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Hunter&apos;s Mark</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>1130</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>--code by kickmydog
    local hmDebuff = UnitAura(&quot;target&quot;, &quot;Hunter&apos;s Mark&quot;, nil, &quot;PLAYER|HARMFUL&quot;)
    if hmDebuff == nil then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>15000</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Aspect of the Fox</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>82661</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local FoxBuff = UnitBuffID(&quot;player&quot;, 82661)
    if PQR_IsMoving(1) == true and FoxBuff == nil and UnitExists(&quot;target&quot;) then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Aspect of the Hawk</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>13165</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local HawkBuff = UnitBuffID(&quot;player&quot;, 13165)
    if PQR_IsMoving(1) == false and HawkBuff == nil and UnitExists(&quot;target&quot;) then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Ma: Steady Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>56641</SpellID><Actions>/cast !auto shot|/use 10|/cast Rabid|/cast Lifeblood|/cast Blood Fury</Actions><Lua>if UnitPower(&quot;player&quot;) &lt; 40 then reloadphase = 1 end
    if UnitPower(&quot;player&quot;) &gt; 60 then reloadphase = nil end

if reloadphase then return true end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Ma: Arcane Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>3044</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local myFocus = UnitPower(&quot;player&quot;)

if myFocus &gt; 58 then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Ma: Chimera Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>53209</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Ma: Aimed shot!</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions>/cast Aimed Shot!</Actions><Lua>local fire = UnitBuffID(&quot;player&quot;, &quot;82926&quot;)

if fire ~= nil then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Ma: Rapid Fire</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>3045</SpellID><Actions>/cast Call of the Wild</Actions><Lua>_,_,_,_,_,_,casttime = GetSpellInfo(19434)

if UnitBuffID(&quot;player&quot;, &quot;3045&quot;) == nil and casttime &gt; 1800 then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Ma: Aimed Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>19434</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local myFocus = UnitPower(&quot;player&quot;)
    local unitHp = 100 * UnitHealth(&quot;target&quot;) / UnitHealthMax(&quot;target&quot;)
    _,_,_,_,_,_,casttime = GetSpellInfo(19434)

if myFocus &gt;= 60 and PQR_IsMoving(1) == false then
      if casttime &lt; 1800 or unitHp &gt;= 90 then
        return true
      end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Ma; Readiness</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>23989</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local RFstart, RFduration, RFenabled = GetSpellCooldown(3045)
    local CSstart, CSduration, CSenabled = GetSpellCooldown(53209)

if RFstart + RFduration - GetTime() &gt; 30 and CSstart + CSduration - GetTime() &gt; 7 then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Misdirection</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>34477</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local InParty = GetNumPartyMembers()
    if InParty &gt; 0 and UnitInRaid(&quot;player&quot;) == nil then
      for i = 1, InParty, 1 do
      local member = &quot;party&quot;..tostring(i)
      if UnitGroupRolesAssigned(member) == &quot;TANK&quot; and UnitThreatSituation(member,&quot;target&quot;) ~= 3 then
        CastSpellByName(&quot;Misdirection&quot;)
        SpellTargetUnit(member)
        end
      end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Focus</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Ma: Multi-Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>2643</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local myFocus = UnitPower(&quot;player&quot;)

if myFocus &gt; 58 then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Raptor Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>2973</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsSpellInRange(&quot;Raptor Strike&quot;,&quot;target&quot;) == 1 then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Tranquilizing Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>19801</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local i = 1
    local buff,_,_,_,bufftype = UnitBuff(&quot;target&quot;, i)
    while buff do
      if bufftype == &quot;Magic&quot; or buff == &quot;Enrage&quot; then
        return true
      end
      i = i + 1;
      buff,_,_,_,bufftype = UnitBuff(&quot;target&quot;, i)
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Concussive Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>5116</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>BM: Bestial Wrath (PVP</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>19574</SpellID><Actions>/cast Rabid|/cast Call of the Wild|/cast Blood Fury</Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Ma: Steady Shot (old)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>56641</SpellID><Actions>/cast !auto shot|/use 10|/cast Rabid|/cast Lifeblood|/cast Blood Fury|/petcast Fire Breath</Actions><Lua>local myFocus = UnitPower(&quot;player&quot;)

if myFocus &lt; 70 then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>TANK AUTOTARGET</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if GetNumPartyMembers() &gt; 0 and UnitInRaid(&quot;player&quot;) == nil then

local heisthetank = nil

for i = 1, GetNumPartyMembers(), 1 do
      if UnitGroupRolesAssigned(&quot;party&quot;..tostring(i)) == &quot;TANK&quot; then heisthetank = &quot;party&quot;..tostring(i) end
    end

if heisthetank and UnitExists(&quot;target&quot;) == nil 
    and UnitAffectingCombat(heisthetank) 
    and UnitAffectingCombat(heisthetank..&quot;target&quot;) 
    and UnitIsDead(heisthetank..&quot;target&quot;) == nil
    and UnitCanAttack(&quot;player&quot;,heisthetank..&quot;target&quot;)
    then TargetUnit(heisthetank..&quot;target&quot;) end

end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>PET AUTOTARGET</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if UnitExists(&quot;target&quot;) == nil 
    and UnitAffectingCombat(&quot;player&quot;) 
    then TargetUnit(&quot;pettarget&quot;) end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Kill Command (Burning Adrenaline)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>34026</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local badrenaline = UnitBuffID(&quot;player&quot;, &quot;99060&quot;)

if badrenaline ~= nil and IsSpellInRange(&quot;Growl&quot;,&quot;pet&quot;,&quot;target&quot;) == 1 then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Ma: Aimed Shot (Burning Adrenaline)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>19434</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local badrenaline = UnitBuffID(&quot;player&quot;, &quot;99060&quot;)

if badrenaline ~= nil then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Ma: Chimera Shot (Burning Adrenaline)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>53209</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local badrenaline = UnitBuffID(&quot;player&quot;, &quot;99060&quot;)

if badrenaline ~= nil then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Wing Clip</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>2974</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsSpellInRange(&quot;Wing Clip&quot;,&quot;target&quot;) == 1 then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>9000</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability></HUNTER>
    Rotations
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?><HUNTER><Rotation><RotationName>BM: Single Target</RotationName><RotationDefault>false</RotationDefault><RotationList>All: Aspect of the Fox|All: Aspect of the Hawk|All: Hunter&apos;s Mark|BM: Bestial Wrath|All: Serpent Sting|All: Kill Shot|BM: Rapid Fire|BM: Kill Command|BM: Fervor|BM: Focus Fire|BM: Arcane Shot|BM: Cobra Shot</RotationList></Rotation><Rotation><RotationName>SV: Single Target</RotationName><RotationDefault>false</RotationDefault><RotationList>All: Hunter&apos;s Mark|MM/SV: Rapid Fire|All: Serpent Sting|SV: Explosive Shot|All: Kill Shot|SV: Black Arrow|SV: Arcane Shot|SV: Cobra Shot</RotationList></Rotation><Rotation><RotationName>Marks: Single Target</RotationName><RotationDefault>false</RotationDefault><RotationList>PET AUTOTARGET|All: Aspect of the Hawk|All: Aspect of the Fox|All: Hunter&apos;s Mark|All: Misdirection|All: Kill Shot|All: Raptor Strike|All: Tranquilizing Shot|Ma: Aimed Shot (Burning Adrenaline)|Ma: Aimed shot!|All: Serpent Sting|Ma: Aimed Shot|Ma: Chimera Shot|Ma: Rapid Fire|Ma; Readiness|Ma: Arcane Shot|Ma: Steady Shot (old)</RotationList></Rotation><Rotation><RotationName>Marks: AOE</RotationName><RotationDefault>false</RotationDefault><RotationList>PET AUTOTARGET|All: Aspect of the Hawk|All: Aspect of the Fox|All: Misdirection|All: Tranquilizing Shot|All: Kill Shot|Ma: Chimera Shot (Burning Adrenaline)|Ma: Aimed shot!|Ma: Multi-Shot|Ma: Steady Shot</RotationList></Rotation><Rotation><RotationName>Marks: No Rapid</RotationName><RotationDefault>false</RotationDefault><RotationList>PET AUTOTARGET|All: Aspect of the Fox|All: Aspect of the Hawk|All: Misdirection|All: Hunter&apos;s Mark|All: Kill Shot|Ma: Aimed Shot (Burning Adrenaline)|Ma: Aimed shot!|All: Serpent Sting|Ma: Steady Shot|Ma: Chimera Shot|Ma: Aimed Shot|Ma: Arcane Shot</RotationList></Rotation><Rotation><RotationName>BM:PVP</RotationName><RotationDefault>false</RotationDefault><RotationList>All: Aspect of the Fox|All: Aspect of the Hawk|All: Concussive Shot|All: Kill Shot|BM: Bestial Wrath (PVP|All: Wing Clip|All: Raptor Strike|All: Hunter&apos;s Mark|BM: Kill Command|All: Serpent Sting|BM: Fervor|BM: Focus Fire|BM: Arcane Shot|BM: Rapid Fire|BM: Cobra Shot</RotationList></Rotation><Rotation><RotationName>Marks: PVP</RotationName><RotationDefault>false</RotationDefault><RotationList>All: Aspect of the Fox|All: Aspect of the Hawk|All: Hunter&apos;s Mark|All: Concussive Shot|Ma: Aimed shot!|All: Kill Shot|All: Tranquilizing Shot|Ma: Steady Shot|Ma: Chimera Shot|All: Serpent Sting|Ma: Arcane Shot|Ma: Rapid Fire|Ma; Readiness|All: Raptor Strike</RotationList></Rotation></HUNTER>

sheuron's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by saga3180 View Post
    Think you could make me a level 64 dk profile?
    Im really no good at editing them
    I was about to write a level 64 dk profile, but suddenly i level up and lost the chance to test it

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sheuron View Post
    I was about to write a level 64 dk profile, but suddenly i level up and lost the chance to test it
    haha yea that's where im at.... but i just don't know what skills thye have and whats best priority at 64 XD

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

googlebee's Avatar Contributor PQR Profile Developer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did someone redo the Apparatus of Khaz'goroth useage? The one from Gorthok and the Dk profiles will stop the rotation until the trinket is off cooldown.

or should it not be set at the top of priority?

Code:
    local buff,_,_,TPCount = UnitAura("player","Titanic Power")
    local CD = GetItemCooldown("68972")

if buff ~= nil then
        if CD ~= true and TPCount == 5 and UnitHealth("target") >= 300000 then
            return true
        end
    end
    In the actions Box i have it set to /use 14 - spell id 0 - target player.

Any help greatly appreciated. its wracking my brain.

dyer678's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by googlebee View Post
    Did someone redo the Apparatus of Khaz'goroth useage? The one from Gorthok and the Dk profiles will stop the rotation until the trinket is off cooldown.

Code:

if buff ~= nil then
            return true
        end
    end

Bu_Ba's profiles have the trinket at the 2nd to bottom of list.

saga3180's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bu_ba_911 View Post
    haha yea that's where im at.... but i just don't know what skills thye have and whats best priority at 64 XD
    Hahaha i edited bubbas and works great now for my dk

googlebee's Avatar Contributor PQR Profile Developer CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by dyer678 View Post
    Bu_Ba's profiles have the trinket at the 2nd to bottom of list.
    Oh so making it second to last in priority should fix it? Ill give it a shot, thanks.

vitriol's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by googlebee View Post

Code:

if buff ~= nil then
            return true
        end
    end

I rewrote Bu_Ba's profiles for the Apparatus of Kazgaroth now they work fine. Apparatus of Kazgaroth located in slot 14.

Apparatus of Khaz'goroth
    /use 14 should be removed
    Code:
    local _,_,_,count = UnitBuffID("player",96923)
    if count == 5 and GetInventoryItemCooldown("player",14) == 0 and UnitHealth("target") >= 300000 then UseInventoryItem(14) end
    Last edited by vitriol; 10-15-2011 at 01:38 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vitriol View Post
    I rewrote Bu_Ba's profiles for the Apparatus of Kazgaroth and Essence of the Eternal Flame now they work fine. Apparatus of Kazgaroth located in slot 14 and the Essence of the Eternal Flame in the slot 13.

F - Apparatus of Khaz'goroth

Code:
    local _,_,_,count = UnitBuffID("player",96923)
    if count == 5 and GetInventoryItemCooldown("player",14) == 0 and UnitHealth("target") >= 300000 then UseInventoryItem(14) end
    F - Essence of the Eternal Flame

Code:
    if GetInventoryItemCooldown("player",13) == 0 and UnitHealth("target") >= 300000 then UseInventoryItem(13) end
    Frost Spec is 90% Diesal's work and not mine. I just fixed some skills

if that above works ill throw it in, in place of whats currently in for that trinket haha

Sheepmoon's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Buba I tried your holy pally profiles and am having some trouble with them. It may be the way I am using it or something. I find that it gets stuck trying to judge when you have no target selected or if the target goes out of range. When it does this it will not cast any heals but it will still cast other non healing spells like hand of freedom etc....

Am I supposed to keep an enemy targeted and in range at all times for this to work or is there something else I am missing?