[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

User Tag List

Page 555 of 731 FirstFirst ... 55455505551552553554555556557558559605655 ... LastLast
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 10955
    Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sheuron thanks for the updates I've tried out the bearprofile and its awesome! One question though, how could I add into the rotation an ability that stops the rotation each time I press down left alt (so I can do battleress and what not) and resumes when I let go of left alt-button?

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    me28791's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ninjaderp View Post
    Sheuron thanks for the updates I've tried out the bearprofile and its awesome! One question though, how could I add into the rotation an ability that stops the rotation each time I press down left alt (so I can do battleress and what not) and resumes when I let go of left alt-button?
    you could add in a mouseover rebirth there are quite a few floating in the profiles, it will pause rotation rebirth and resume

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by deadpanstiffy View Post
    You don't tricks per class, you trick the highest dps no matter what they are.
    lol just stealing this straight from Elv's UI Data Text, this is how they do DPS meters for player...... Now incorporating this into a Data files seems like the number one reason I would include a Data File mandatory XD

I think I might just try haha

Code:
    local E, L, P, G = unpack(select(2, ...)); --Inport: Engine, Locales, ProfileDB, GlobalDB
    local DT = E:GetModule('DataTexts')

local events = {SWING_DAMAGE = true, RANGE_DAMAGE = true, SPELL_DAMAGE = true, SPELL_PERIODIC_DAMAGE = true, DAMAGE_SHIELD = true, DAMAGE_SPLIT = true, SPELL_EXTRA_ATTACKS = true}
    local playerID, petID
    local DMGTotal, lastDMGAmount = 0, 0
    local combatTime = 0
    local timeStamp = 0
    local lastSegment = 0
    local lastPanel
    local displayString = '';

local function Reset()
    	timeStamp = 0
    	combatTime = 0
    	DMGTotal = 0
    	lastDMGAmount = 0
    end	

local function GetDPS(self)
    	local DPS
    	if DMGTotal == 0 or combatTime == 0 then
    		DPS = "0.0"
    	else
    		DPS = (DMGTotal) / (combatTime)
    	end
    	self.text:SetFormattedText(displayString, L["DPS"]..': ', DPS)
    end

local function OnEvent(self, event, ...)
    	lastPanel = self

if event == "PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD" then
    		playerID = UnitGUID('player')
    	elseif event == 'PLAYER_REGEN_DISABLED' or event == "PLAYER_LEAVE_COMBAT" then
    		local now = time()
    		if now - lastSegment > 20 then --time since the last segment
    			Reset()
    		end
    		lastSegment = now
    	elseif event == 'COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED' then
    		if not events[select(2, ...)] then return end

-- only use events from the player
    		local id = select(4, ...)

if id == playerID or id == petID then
    			if timeStamp == 0 then timeStamp = select(1, ...) end
    			lastSegment = timeStamp
    			combatTime = select(1, ...) - timeStamp
    			if select(2, ...) == "SWING_DAMAGE" then
    				lastDMGAmount = select(12, ...)
    			else
    				lastDMGAmount = select(15, ...)
    			end

DMGTotal = DMGTotal + lastDMGAmount
    		end
    	elseif event == UNIT_PET then
    		petID = UnitGUID("pet")
    	end

GetDPS(self)
    end

local function OnClick(self)
    	Reset()
    	GetDPS(self)
    end

local function ValueColorUpdate(hex, r, g, b)
    	displayString = string.join("", "%s", hex, "%.1f|r")

if lastPanel ~= nil then
    		OnEvent(lastPanel)
    	end
    end
    E['valueColorUpdateFuncs'][ValueColorUpdate] = true;

--[[
    	DT:RegisterDatatext(name, events, eventFunc, updateFunc, clickFunc, onEnterFunc)

name - name of the datatext (required)
    	events - must be a table with string values of event names to register
    	eventFunc - function that gets fired when an event gets triggered
    	updateFunc - onUpdate script target function
    	click - function to fire when clicking the datatext
    	onEnterFunc - function to fire OnEnter
    ]]
    DT:RegisterDatatext('DPS', {'PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD', 'COMBAT_LOG_EVENT_UNFILTERED', "PLAYER_LEAVE_COMBAT", 'PLAYER_REGEN_DISABLED', 'UNIT_PET'}, OnEvent, nil, OnClick)
    would just need to make this register everyone instead of focus on player...... would hate to look at recount's..... im sure their code is way more indepth
    Last edited by bu_ba_911; 03-25-2012 at 10:18 AM.
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

kickmydog's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by me28791 View Post
    kickmydog grabbed your new hunter profiles (ones I was using were from 4 mnths ago), works great for BM aspect switching etc, but will not use KC bosses in 5 mans random crap that I kill while herbing, training dummy. tryed to switch from the BM: KC to the all and same thing just thought should post it

even tried just putting kill command by itself in its own rotation and still nothing no idea if its me
    Well, do not use the All:Kill Command, this is only for using Kill Command if you are out of range of the target and have excess focus to dump. The only limiting factor on the BM:Kill Command is that your pet is in range of the target. I tried testing this, but I have had no problem with the BM: Kill Command in raids or 5 mans in the last couple hours. I'll need more information in order to track down this problem.
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/wow-bot-maps-profiles/422388-kickmydog-bm-mm-sv-hunter-profiles.html#post2793017

K-Z's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    rly guys plz is only one spell i need to fix, can anyone help me with dat? (pvp profile priest dicipline) (player of mending)

Kinky's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mentally's Shadow Priest Profile v5.5
    I've done a few changes, though I've been sick so I haven't had the luxury of messing around too much with it the last couple of days.

25.03.2012:
    - Temporarily removed the pressure function and level check function from all abilities. It only seemed to confuse people (for some reason?) and didn't really mount up to my expected results, I'll find some other way to incorporate them later without anyone needing to preference-edit the profile.

Downloads:
    Mentally's Shadow Priest Profile v.5.5 @ Google Code
    You can also go into Rotation Editor > Select my Profile > Download Update
    I hope you guys enjoy! This time I verified the profile before actually uploading it. I did not add in Synapse Springs as per requested yet, but I have included the Troll Racial along with Mind Sear (Bound to Alt, change as you see fit, also not included in any rotation yet.)

We changed paths on the SVN to allow people to directly sync it up through their PQR folder, and after you've performed an update on my new version, it'll read directly from our SVN repo. so make sure you have the latest PQR!

- Mentally.

firepong's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by me28791 View Post
    stand in the arm pit it almost looks like you are dpsing nothing but that lets you shred and take a scythe

like have to have your head directly int the armpit while you face the raid kinda
    I've never had a problem shreding on Deathwing, in any direction. The mechanics lets you shred on every part of Deathwing, Corruption, arm, head and all. Were you wanting me to add a mangle only code in there for somewhere? Because it would be useless considering my above statement.

Originally Posted by lilmonkey View Post
    @firepong
    unfortunately i was made to heal most of the DS but on yor'sahj heroic your 2.3 profile seemed to only cast 1 shred throughout the fight (yes i was behind the boss and slimes)
    I don't see why this would be. What does your damage meters show for shred? He is not in the specified code for mangle only and there's no way he would be unless your client is something other than English. If it is, you will need to go into PQR_Firepong.lua and change every boss name in there to your language.

Still, this code would not stop shred on that boss anyways, there's just no way you could get Yor'sahj out of Ultraxion, Raider's Training Dummy or Ragnaros :confused:
    Last edited by firepong; 03-25-2012 at 10:31 AM.

kickmydog's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HUNTER_PQR2_V5.rar

Updated my profile.

Changes:

MM dps rotation has improved, Arcane Shot will no longer fire right after an Aimed Shot when focus is very high and Chimera Shot is ready to fire.
    SV dps rotation has improved, adjusted the logic for focus conservation when Black Arrow is close to being off cool down. So more arcane shot dumping.

Testing

There are a couple abilities labeled as test. If you want to test them out if they work for you, feedback is appreciated if they work for you, and if they do not, let me know what you were doing. PM with that so I don't have to wade through loads of pages of this thread
    https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-bots-programs/wow-bot-maps-profiles/422388-kickmydog-bm-mm-sv-hunter-profiles.html#post2793017

imdasandman's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    9/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I updated my profile to use the built in updating feature of PQR so if you do not use SVN than please goto

Downloads - imdasandmandeathknight - PQR rotation for Deathknights - Google Project Hosting download this last version than after that all you need to do is hit the update button in PQR ... If you use SVN just update to revision 4 as it also includes the self updating feature.
    My Frost/Unholy DK WoL ranking edits(4.3) and crystals Hunter Beta profiles-
    https://imdasandmandeathknight.googl...com/svn/trunk/
    Originally Posted by Valma View Post
    Oh sure. (: Plz,lord,rewrite my profile without "re-inventing a wheel".I'm really interested how would you do so.I even ready to eat my pants if yours will perform better in raids than mine

Shayden85's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kickmydog View Post
    HUNTER_PQR2_V5.rar

Updated my profile.

Changes:

MM dps rotation has improved, Arcane Shot will no longer fire right after an Aimed Shot when focus is very high and Chimera Shot is ready to fire.
    SV dps rotation has improved, adjusted the logic for focus conservation when Black Arrow is close to being off cool down. So more arcane shot dumping.

Testing

There are a couple abilities labeled as test. If you want to test them out if they work for you, feedback is appreciated if they work for you, and if they do not, let me know what you were doing. PM with that so I don't have to wade through loads of pages of this thread
    Sweet, gonna test it right away.

Did you update the "extreme soloing" anything ?

jayrizzle's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone have 3.3.5 profiles?

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by jayrizzle View Post
    Does anyone have 3.3.5 profiles?
    *edit* not i don't have 3.3.5 profiles

clear ur sent messages along with inbox messages can't send u the code if u don't got room XD
    Last edited by bu_ba_911; 03-25-2012 at 01:25 PM.
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

jayrizzle's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bu_ba_911 View Post
    clear ur sent messages along with inbox messages can't send u the code if u don't got room XD
    Ah sorry about that, ok it's cleared xD. Also I have a quick question, I'm using PQR in high rated arenas and I've seen players (namely casters and healers) juke cast the auto interrupt. Is there anyway around this?

frII's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    kickmydog
    Thanks for your greate profiles!Have i question.
    Your SV solo target profile dodnt working,but AOE SV working great.I saw people asking somthing about race they playing...,aybe thoose qiestions was not adressed to you...
    Any way.I play troll hunter.And Solo SV profile dont working.Should i add/change something?
    Best regards.

Gabbz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Regarding mangle when ferals should shred. I think its a bug in PQR that sometimes mangle instead of shred.

I tested a rotation where Shred is the second last ability and mangle the last. I have a toggle function that toggles between shred or mangle. So even if i should shred alot of mangles are being done. Perhaps something fishy with energy since mangle cost less then shred.