[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

User Tag List

Page 295 of 731 FirstFirst ... 195245291292293294295296297298299345395 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 10955
    onya's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    thanks heaps for the feedback crunch.

onya shaman resto2 20012012b.zip

added healing surge back in. cancel lb should be fixed. "aggressiveness" can be controlled by changing the variables at the top of --- init

rthealth = 95 -- riptide
    hwhealth = 90 -- healing wave
    ghwhealth = 70 -- greater healing wave
    hshealth = 30 -- healing surge
    nshealth= 20 -- nature's swiftness + GHW
    targethealth = 85 -- chain heal first target
    hophealth = 90 -- chain heal secondary targets
    hops = 3 -- chain heals jumps, doesn't count the first target so if set to 3 will heal 4 people

you could set rthealth to 100 to use it more often. any thoughts about on use trinkets and when to trigger them?

i threw together a set of maxed out haste gear as an experiment and it's pretty crazy watching it weave LB casts in between heals especially with say bloodlust and swg going.

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    ishtro's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mentally View Post
    Hey guys!
    Been laying sick, so I haven't really been thinking about posting up my "updated" Shadow Priest profile with the leveling profile yet.

Should find some time to do it today after classes have settled all though I do have to stress that I'm working on making sure that the dots respectively, refreshes whenever you gain an intellect proc, and refresh whenever the intellect proc is about to go out, to get the maximum time possible with enhanced dot damage.

One other thing I was thinking about; I haven't been able to find the Spell ID's for Heroic Ultraxion's Fading Light and Hour of Twilight, using the code originally from Xelper at the moment, so I'm just wondering if you guys have gotten anything yet? (I'm currently clicking Heroic Will manually when we kill Ultraxion Heroic.)

Spesifically, I'm interested in the 10 & 25 Heroic spell ID's. I realize that I haven't been looking the 40-new pages with posts just yet, but I'll get to that, and if Xelper's code-block also works for Heroic mode, then excuse me!

~ Mentally

Edit:
    Would something like this probably work? Fading Light Spell ID's were all over wowhead, so I'm not sure which to use;

Code:
    -- Avoid Fading Light
    local FadingLight = select(7,UnitDebuffID("player",110069)) -- LFR
    	or select(7,UnitDebuffID("player",109075)) -- Normal 10
    	or select(7,UnitDebuffID("player",105925)) -- Normal 10
    	or select(7,UnitDebuffID("player",110069)) -- Heroic 10
    	or select(7,UnitDebuffID("player",110079)) -- Heroic 10
    	or select(7,UnitDebuffID("player",110070)) -- Normal 25
    	or select(7,UnitDebuffID("player",110080)) -- Normal 25
    	or select(7,UnitDebuffID("player",110078)) -- Heroic 25
    	or select(7,UnitDebuffID("player",110068)) -- Heroic 25
    if FadingLight and FadingLight - GetTime() < 0.5 then RunMacroText("/click ExtraActionButton1") end

-- Let's halt everything if Left Shift is held down.
    if not IsLeftShiftKeyDown() then
    	-- Avoid Hour of Twilight
    	local HoT,_,_,_,_,timer = UnitCastingInfo("boss1")
    	if HoT == (GetSpellInfo(109415) -- LFR
    		or GetSpellInfo(106371) -- Normal 10
    		or GetspellInfo(109416) -- Heroic 10
    		or GetSpellInfo(109415) -- Normal 25
    		or GetSpellInfo(109417) -- Heroic 25)
    		and timer/1000 - GetTime() < 0.5
    	then RunMacroText("/click ExtraActionButton1") end
    end
    Basically an all-in-one ability from all sizes and difficulties from Raid Finder to 25man Heroic, with automatic use on Heroic Will on Hour of Twilight being controlled by Left Shift.
    dont know if this would work or not..

Code:
    -- Avoid Fading Light
    local fl = { 109075, 105925, 110069, 110079, 110070, 110080, 110078, 110068 }
    local FadingLight = select(7,UnitDebuffID("player",v))

for i,v in ipairs(fl) do
        if FadingLight 
    	and FadingLight - GetTime() < 0.5 
    end

local ht = { 109415, 106371, 109416, 109417 }
    local HoTcd,_,_,_,_,timer = UnitCastingInfo("boss1") 
    local HoT = GetSpellInfo(ht)

-- Let's halt everything if Left Shift is held down.
    if not IsLeftShiftKeyDown() then
    	-- Avoid Hour of Twilight
        for i,v in ipairs(ht) do
    	    if HoTcd == GetSpellInfo(ht) 
    		and timer/1000 - GetTime() < 0.5 
    	end
    end

DKVance73's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kickmydog View Post
    Those won't work because they are the old ones, check for the updated ones. I purposely remove older ones.

Code:
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/wXXuvZs/Hunter_Profile_Jan_18_2012.rar
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/H33iSKR/kickmydog_HUNTER_Abilities.xml
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/xHHIdYT/kickmydog_HUNTER_Rotations.xml
    Hi Kick, your BM ST rotation isn't hitting Kill Command, any ideas?

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    mkay.... now i haven't even tested this.... but this is my idea of how i think it should go.... lol

currently this is my project i've been working on.... and it's open for anything to come in and finish it if they can

i've been working on a Diminishing Returns check (only calculated based off your casts, not based off others as well) for individual targets.... so it will save who has been feared 3 times without a DR reset at any one time....

well the comments should give anyone who wants to try it themselves a good understanding of where i wanted to go with this.... my final goal was going to be to read the duration of a debuff and then determine based off that how far into the DR process they were..... but i figured just getting a code like this working first would be the first step

I hope some1 wants to help make this a reality.... i will continue working on this myself but i might be changing projects soon

Code:
    if not DRinit then
    	local ArenaTarget = { }  -- This will be the name of the current target of our spell.
    	local DRtime = { } -- This will be the GetTime() stored when we go to cast.
    	local CCnumber = { } -- This will be our real DR checker. Saved the number of times a Spell was cast before reset.
    	DRinit = true
    end

if not functions then
    	function DiminishingReturns(v, t)
    		for i, p in ipairs(ArenaTarget) do
    			local n = table.getn( ArenaTarget )  -- Should get current number of names stored
    			if p == t then  -- Checks if the current name in our Array is the same as our Target Name
    				if CCnumber[i] < 3 then -- Checking if we are DR capped or not
    					DRtime[i] = v -- If we aren't save the GetTime() in the DR
    					CCnumber[i] = CCnumber[i] + 1 -- Increasing count before reset
    					return 1, CCnumber[i]
    				elseif CCnumber[i] >= 3 then
    					if ( GetTime() - DRtime[i] ) >= 20 -- Checking if DR reset yet
    						CCnumber[i] = 1
    						return 1, CCnumber[i]
    					elseif (GetTime() - DRtime[i] < 18 then
    						return 0, CCnumber[i]
    					end
    				end
    			elseif i == n then -- If the number of names in the Array are equal to the last number in our loop without reaching the same name in our Array, we will Create an extra Array space and add in our details.
    				ArenaTarget[i +1] = "t"
    				DRtime[i + 1] = v
    				CCnumber[i + 1] = 1
    				return 1 , CCnumber[i + 1]

end

functions = true
    end

if UnitAffectingCombat("player") == false and DRinit == true then -- This will reset our arrays every time we leave combat
    	DRinit = false
    end
    Good Luck !
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

Deva's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Onya, I tried one of your recent updates with the new code and was really impressed, can't wait to try it again with the bug fixes.

I'm curious though, since unfortunately I would consider myself more of a scripter than a programmer (I can write some basic stuff and fix what isn't working, but nothing too complex)... could you possibly explain some of your chain heal code, or perhaps help me to understand how it could be modified for a spell such as Swiftmend? The major difference would be that Swiftmend of course has a much shorter range, and I'm not sure if it would effect how it needed to be handled, but since it requires a radius instead of a chain? Would there be any way to count clusters of people around 8 yards a player, and, the player with the most people around them gets it?

I like your method of setting the heal thresholds in one place. I'd like to see this in other profiles, as often the first thing I do is lower the thresholds of the emergency and big, slow heals.

Anyway, strange rambling over, and again, nice profile!

drachonusa's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hunter

Any new rotation(update) for MM or SV hunter ?:confused:

DKVance73's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by drachonusa View Post
    Any new rotation(update) for MM or SV hunter ?:confused:
    Kickmydog released those in the past 2 pages. Just have to look.

saga3180's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if anyone ever started working on a ret pvp profile?

ace99ro's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bu_ba_911 any chance you have some time to do an updated DK Unholy rotation ? Unholy pulls ahead over frost atm , and has better raiding utility in DS HC , thx

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ace99ro View Post
    bu_ba_911 any chance you have some time to do an updated DK Unholy rotation ? Unholy pulls ahead over frost atm , and has better raiding utility in DS HC , thx
    if you could give me a precise list of things that it should be doing differently over pm, it would take a lot less time on my end

unfamiliar with Unholy at 85 (i made the unholy one using a friends account just to test it haha)
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

averykey's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey grb, can you put a check on crusader strike or templar to check to see if 2hp crusader if not up judge if not up resume regular filler, also put a filler after the t13 2 pc judge for holy power, since it takes a gcd before it registers; hope they fix it soon.

edit:

a check on zealotry to see if it is about to end, do how instead of crusader; because you wont get the holy power.

edit2:
    a check on inqustion, if aw and zeal is popped and it falls off its a dps loss to put it back up, unless its right at the start.
    Last edited by averykey; 01-19-2012 at 09:26 PM.

merrikh's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Bossqwerty

Hey Boss im loving your profile im using it to dps LFR and 5mans in pure tanking gear minus my 2hander and im pulling 20-30k. really fun in 5mans to watch ppl whine and say to kick me till im top dps and dmg then they go wtf.

sgdevoid's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey everyone I wanted to let you all know I'm working on a forum for PQRotation, if anyone is interested in helping me get this place started PM me and let me know.

Already have a site being hosted! Preferably I could use help from those who are to take credit, I've already PM'd Xelper.

Sorry if this is considered spam!

Testy9's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by averykey View Post
    Hey grb, can you put a check on crusader strike or templar to check to see if 2hp crusader if not up judge if not up resume regular filler, also put a filler after the t13 2 pc judge for holy power, since it takes a gcd before it registers; hope they fix it soon.

edit:

a check on zealotry to see if it is about to end, do how instead of crusader; because you wont get the holy power.

edit2:
    a check on inqustion, if aw and zeal is popped and it falls off its a dps loss to put it back up, unless its right at the start.
    yes, need an excellent ret DPS profile that can do max dps.... i'll be happy to donate. PM me for details

Crunch140's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey Onya,
    Thanks! Got a chance to play with it a little, now waiting for raid...

I see that Cancel LB works. yay!

Something is troubling me with Riptide still..... I left the threshold at 95, and I had one target in group who stayed below 60% health for an extended duration. Even though Riptide is higher in the priority list, it never cast it once, just chain casted GHW with no riptide buff. Tried 99%, but haven't gotten back there yet. I think it will do the same at 99 and 100 in this situation until it is over GHW threshold.

As for on-use Int & Spirit trinkets, not sure what to tell you. So much personal preference here, and my personal preference is to avoid on-use trinkets like the plague . If you had a measure for time casting large heals over a period of time, you might could predict when it might be wise to make use of these trinkets (multiple people at low health, you at 50% mana, been casting big heals for 20 seconds?), for things like +spellpower buffs, and mana saving effects like from Jaws of Defeat. I removed the trinkets from the rotation, since I don't have any on-use at this time.

Weaving LB is incredible when you have Hero/Lust, SWG, AND trinkets that proc haste buffs. On fights like Spine (which I don't use PQR for, since it doesn't understand the healing debuff), when we get to the tendons, I'll blow SWG and get in as many LBs as I can. I'm usually full mana by next section. Same thing on Yor'shaj, when the slimes are out.

Keep up the great work!

-Crunch