[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

Page 209 of 731 FirstFirst ... 109159205206207208209210211212213259309709 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 10955
    Xelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by saga3180 View Post
    @Bubba everrytime i start my pqr it errors out with your profile
    But when your profile is not in my folder it starts perfectly fine
    Whats wrong???
    This is with your new one
    Maybe you should tell him which class.

However... if PQR is just crashing you likely have a bad formed XML. If you just right clicked the XMLs and downloaded them, you probably have a bunch of garbage in the files (I dunno why it does this.) You need to use a SVN client such as TortoiseSVN... I think there is a guide in his signature.

http://tortoisesvn.net/
    Last edited by Xelper; 12-10-2011 at 01:36 PM.

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    saga3180's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xelper View Post

However... if PQR is just crashing you likely have a bad formed XML. If you just right clicked the XMLs and downloaded them, you probably have a bunch of garbage in the files (I dunno why it does this.) You need to use a SVN client such as TortoiseSVN... I think there is a guide in his signature.

TortoiseSVN
    Thanks for that it helped out
    Its works perfectly fine now

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Xelper View Post

TortoiseSVN
    bam..... like a boss <3

i'll look into the healing yourself issue..... you're not the first to report it, but thats a bug thats hard to recreate and see that situation of whats happening at the time haha..... i'll look through the healing code and see if i screwed up a small something
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

vorn10's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by trulygangster View Post
    @vorn if anyone has less hp then you they will continue to get healed. you will only heal yourself when everyone else is better off. from what ive experienced so far.
    @Truly That was funny:P Ofc i know that, tested it until die. One time all was nearly 100% i was 30% and it was waiting to heal party members, didnt heal me and i died. Next time it started healing me in same situation. All was 100% i was 30% and after next hit, poped all CDs and started healing me.

bizzkut's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Shadow priest pvp

hi, i looked threw about the first 150 pages and was unable to find any shadowpriest profiles for pvp. was wondering if any one here would be kind enuf to direct me to one thanks

trulygangster's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @vorn im sorry it works fine for me, me and my group all stay up. thats a weird problem your having.

Nvm i got it to feral charge>Farie fire>Ravage!>rest of rotation
    Last edited by trulygangster; 12-10-2011 at 05:38 PM.

Meatglue's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mine happens to the same as Vorn but I did notice that it may be working as intended. If i target nobody or an enemy it will heal the group or raid evenly, but if I target someone indvidually it will only heal that target. This is actually a nice feature just have to manage to stop using esc to lose my target as it's nearly impossible from the constant heal spam lol. One other thing, I did not see a Lay on Hands ability but I swear it casts on some occasions but not on most.

Major props in this profile though, I am especially interested in the PvP/Arena one though. I am ready to carry someone finally in points this season. I have to find the best PvP dps comp class with working PvP profile to help me now.
    Last edited by Meatglue; 12-10-2011 at 04:49 PM.

Xelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Add an ability to one of the modifiers, then put it as the #1 ability in the queue. If you hold down the Right Alt key it will clear your target.

Ability #1:
    Spell ID: 0
    Name: Clear Target
    Actions: /cleartarget
    Code:
    local targetName = UnitName("target")
    local keyboardFocus = GetCurrentKeyBoardFocus()

if IsRightAltKeyDown() and targetName ~= nil and keyboardFocus == nil then
        return true
    end

EDIT: Fixed some things.
    Last edited by Xelper; 12-10-2011 at 05:12 PM.

Rb Gaming's Avatar Banned Professional Pvp Player CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    141 (96%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bu_ba_911 Unholy pvp rotation seems good, is it still on the test mode?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems to work ok X but I still seems to pause sometimes during an encounter and I have to hit the right alt to start healing again. Also I noticed it would be nice to have a Light of Dawn option to use maybe by holding right ctrl or any other key.

Eff's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just added more changes/fixes to my Resto Druid profiles as well as more raid testing.

Download from Ash_DRUID_111211.zip

And more details on the original post http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/worl...ml#post2156781 ([BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.)

biorpg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since I've gotten a few requests to post Xeron's warrior profiles including my modifications for Fury and Arms, here they are: http://www.filedropper.com/modedxeronarmsfury
    I'd like to point out that the majority of these profiles are Xeron's work, and he should receive due credit. I have merely optimized/added some code, and rearranged the rotations.
    It should also be noted that both of the included profiles have only one rotation set up for each. These rotations are intended to maximize single target DPS in primarily PvE situations. PvP, surviveability, and AoE are given no consideration. (Xeron's original warrior profiles, however, do give consideration, and rotations for those things.)

Edit: Just noticed there was a newer version of the profiles that I made the modifications to, so just be advised, some of the root elements will be slightly outdated. (probably mostly just names of recognized DPS targets, and maybe interruptable spells) At the moment, I find myself lacking the motivation to run these profiles and the updated ones through Diff_Diag and copy/paste changes over, but if anyone knows of a simpler method or even wants to do it themselves, that would be awesome
    The moded profiles attached do still function very well, but you will notice that PQR will not execute the rotation on certain targets. Deathwing's claws and Mana Voids, to name a couple.

Edit: Changed to external DL
    Last edited by biorpg; 12-11-2011 at 09:51 AM.

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by northernlord View Post
    bu_ba_911 Unholy pvp rotation seems good, is it still on the test mode?
    I was under the assumption that another forum member was doing an arena specific rotation that overshadowed my general one so I just finished up PvE and made a PvP one that just removed a lot of the health and level checks on the CD's unholy has.

I can add in a LoD modifier for people to use. Would you want it to wait until you have 3 HP? or just cast it whenever you hold it? (wait till 3 would just mean you hold it and until the rotation generates 3 HP it will go on normally until then, then cast it, as opposed to just casting it regardless of HP because you need to get a heal out now)
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

rages4calm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by biorpg View Post
    Since I've gotten a few requests to post Xeron's warrior profiles including my modifications for Fury and Arms, here they are: Attachment 5415
    I'd like to point out that the majority of these profiles are Xeron's work, and he should receive due credit. I have merely optimized/added some code, and rearranged the rotations.
    It should also be noted that both of the included profiles have only one rotation set up for each. These rotations are intended to maximize single target DPS in primarily PvE situations. PvP, surviveability, and AoE are given no consideration. (Xeron's original warrior profiles, however, do give consideration, and rotations for those things.)

Edit: Just noticed there was a newer version of the profiles that I made the modifications to, so just be advised, some of the root elements will be slightly outdated. (probably mostly just names of recognized DPS targets, and maybe interruptable spells) At the moment, I find myself lacking the motivation to run these profiles and the updated ones through Diff_Diag and copy/paste changes over, but if anyone knows of a simpler method or even wants to do it themselves, that would be awesome
    The moded profiles attached do still function very well, but you will notice that PQR will not execute the rotation on certain targets. Deathwing's claws and Mana Voids, to name a couple.
    You should upload it to a file storage website, people can't click your attachment.. admins have to approve it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure who has been making Warlock profiles but I'd like to see arena/pvp one.