[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

User Tag List

Page 151 of 731 FirstFirst ... 51101147148149150151152153154155201251651 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 10955
    bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by onya View Post
    does it? i check for PQR_IsMoving(0.1) == false to make sure i'm standing still and that seems to work.
    he's saying it wont cast a spell thats marked with PQR_IsMoving(0.1) == false, until you've been standing still for 1 second

the 0.1 just means that you need to be moving for at least 0.1 seconds before it registers as you currently moving, not 0.1 after you stop moving to cast again.
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    Xelper's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/8
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I might add an optional argument to my PQR_IsMoving() function... maybe something like PQR_IsMoving(seconds [,reset]) where [reset] is equal to the amount of time the player has been standing still before being considered at rest...

If there is any real interest in that/anyone can give me a good reason to do it let me know. Examples please!

~Unknown~'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GRB View Post
    @bu_ba_911

M8 now you implemented SVN on ur google code, and i have to say your giving people alot of work just to download your profiles, just keep up the download section up to date, its much easyer to download your profiles. People like me that dont have turtoise or any other svn programs installed get a pain in the ass to download a 12kb xml files. Please keep your download section up to date.

Thank you very much.

Best regards
    GRB
    Just so you know. No one needs an SVN tool to download the profile. Just browse the source open up the two files and copy paste it. If people can't manage that then they don't deserve to use it.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ~Unknown~ View Post
    Just so you know. No one needs an SVN tool to download the profile. Just browse the source open up the two files and copy paste it. If people can't manage that then they don't deserve to use it.
    haha i know, i write that every time, but the power of SVNis the easy update

---------- Post added at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 PM ----------

Originally Posted by Xelper View Post
    I might add an optional argument to my PQR_IsMoving() function... maybe something like PQR_IsMoving(seconds [,reset]) where [reset] is equal to the amount of time the player has been standing still before being considered at rest...

If there is any real interest in that/anyone can give me a good reason to do it let me know. Examples please!
    pally healing wouldn't mind it.....

*edit*
    also Xelper, idk if you saw my post before on the Premeditation bug, but is there anyone to not have an ability spammed before the delay kicked in?
    Last edited by bu_ba_911; 10-16-2011 at 11:32 PM.

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

kickmydog's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by saga3180 View Post
    There is something totally wrong with kickmydogs bm singe target profile
    It wont use Kill command.If anyone can fix this be appreciated.

This all i found on the kill command code

if IsSpellInRange("Growl","pet","target") == 1 then
    return true
    end
    I'm a little confused by this, so i tested it again, and you are correct it does not work. It was working two or even three weeks ago but not now. I'm going to have to rethink how to test the range because growl is the only universal skill that pets have.

Edit:

Ok I have a fix for the Kill Command code, and I have included in a SV: AOE rotation.

Abilities
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?><HUNTER><Ability><Name>SV: Explosive Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>53301</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Multi-Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>2643</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Kill Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>53351</SpellID><Actions>/cast Rabid</Actions><Lua>local unithealth = 100 * UnitHealth(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) / UnitHealthMax(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)
    if unithealth &amp;lt;= 20 then 
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>BM: Kill Command</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>34026</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsSpellInRange(&amp;quot;Kill Command&amp;quot;,&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) == 1 then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Serpent Sting</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>1978</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local ssDebuff = UnitAura(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;Serpent Sting&amp;quot;, nil, &amp;quot;PLAYER|HARMFUL&amp;quot;)
    if ssDebuff == nil and UnitHealth(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) &amp;gt; 100000 then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>15000</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>BM: Arcane Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>3044</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local _, _, _, KCcost = GetSpellInfo(34026)
    local _, _, _, ArScost = GetSpellInfo(3044)
    local totalCost = (KCcost + ArScost)

if UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) &amp;gt;= totalCost then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>BM: Cobra Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>77767</SpellID><Actions>/cast Rabid</Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>BM: Bestial Wrath</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>19574</SpellID><Actions>/cast Rabid|/cast Call of the Wild|/cast Blood Fury</Actions><Lua>local _, _, _, FrenzyCount = UnitBuff(&amp;quot;pet&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;Frenzy Effect&amp;quot;)

if FrenzyCount == 5 then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>BM: Focus Fire</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>82692</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local _, _, _, FrenzyCount = UnitBuff(&amp;quot;pet&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;Frenzy Effect&amp;quot;)
    local hasTbw = UnitAura(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;The Beast Within&amp;quot;)

if FrenzyCount ~= nil then
    	if FrenzyCount == 5 and hasTbw == nil then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>BM: Rapid Fire</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>3045</SpellID><Actions>/cast Rabid|/cast Call of the Wild|/cast Blood Fury</Actions><Lua>local hasTbw = UnitAura(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;The Beast Within&amp;quot;)

if hasTbw == nil  then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>BM: Fervor</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>82726</SpellID><Actions>/cast arcane torrent</Actions><Lua>local myFocus = UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) / UnitPowerMax(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) * 100

if myFocus &amp;lt;= 45 then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>SV: Arcane Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>3044</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local sLnL, _, _, countLnL = UnitBuff(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;Lock and Load&amp;quot;)
    local _, _, _, esCost = GetSpellInfo(53301)
    local esStart, esDuration, esEnabled = GetSpellCooldown(53301)
    local esCooldown = (esStart + esDuration - GetTime())
    local baStart, baDuration, baEnabled = GetSpellCooldown(3674)
    local baCooldown = (baStart + baDuration - GetTime())

local _, _, _, asCost = GetSpellInfo(3044)

if sLnL ~= nil then
    	if countLnL == 1 then
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>SV: Black Arrow</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>3674</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local _, _, _, esCost = GetSpellInfo(53301)
    local esStart, esDuration, esEnabled = GetSpellCooldown(53301)
    local esCooldown = (esStart + esDuration - GetTime())
    local _, _, _, baCost = GetSpellInfo(3674)

if UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) &amp;gt; (baCost + esCost) - (esCooldown * 6) then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>SV: Cobra Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>77767</SpellID><Actions>/cast Lifeblood|/cast Blood Fury|/cast Rabid</Actions><Lua>local _, _, _, EScost = GetSpellInfo(53301)
    if UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) &amp;lt; EScost then
    	return true
    else
    	local ESstart, ESduration, ESenabled = GetSpellCooldown(53301);
    	local EScooldown = (ESstart + ESduration - GetTime())
    	if EScooldown &amp;lt; 0.7 then
    		return false
    	else
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>SV: Steady Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>56641</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local _, _, _, EScost = GetSpellInfo(53301)
    if UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) &amp;lt; EScost then
    	return true
    else
    	local ESstart, ESduration, ESenabled = GetSpellCooldown(53301);
    	local EScooldown = (ESstart + ESduration - GetTime())
    	if EScooldown &amp;lt; 0.7 then
    		return false
    	else
    		return true
    	end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Hunter&amp;apos;s Mark</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>1130</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>--code by kickmydog
    local hmDebuff = UnitAura(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;Hunter&amp;apos;s Mark&amp;quot;, nil, &amp;quot;PLAYER|HARMFUL&amp;quot;)
    if hmDebuff == nil then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>15000</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Aspect of the Fox</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>82661</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local FoxBuff = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 82661)
    if PQR_IsMoving(1) == true and FoxBuff == nil and UnitExists(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) then
    	return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Aspect of the Hawk</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>13165</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if PQR_IsMoving(1) == false 
    and UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 13165) == nil 
    then return true end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Ma: Steady Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>56641</SpellID><Actions>/cast !auto shot|/use 10|/cast Rabid|/cast Lifeblood|/cast Blood Fury</Actions><Lua>if UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) &amp;lt; 40 then reloadphase = 1 end
    if UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) &amp;gt; 60 then reloadphase = nil end

if reloadphase then return true end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Ma: Arcane Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>3044</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local myFocus = UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

if myFocus &amp;gt; 58 then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Ma: Chimera Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>53209</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Ma: Aimed shot!</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions>/cast Aimed Shot!</Actions><Lua>local fire = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;82926&amp;quot;)

if fire ~= nil then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Ma: Rapid Fire</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>3045</SpellID><Actions>/cast Call of the Wild</Actions><Lua>_,_,_,_,_,_,casttime = GetSpellInfo(19434)

if UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;3045&amp;quot;) == nil and casttime &amp;gt; 1800 then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Ma: Aimed Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>19434</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local myFocus = UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)
    local unitHp = 100 * UnitHealth(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) / UnitHealthMax(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)
    _,_,_,_,_,_,casttime = GetSpellInfo(19434)

if myFocus &amp;gt;= 60 and PQR_IsMoving(1) == false then
      if casttime &amp;lt; 1800 or unitHp &amp;gt;= 90 then
        return true
      end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Ma; Readiness</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>23989</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local RFstart, RFduration, RFenabled = GetSpellCooldown(3045)
    local CSstart, CSduration, CSenabled = GetSpellCooldown(53209)

if RFstart + RFduration - GetTime() &amp;gt; 30 and CSstart + CSduration - GetTime() &amp;gt; 7 then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Misdirection</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>34477</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local InParty = GetNumPartyMembers()
    if InParty &amp;gt; 0 and UnitInRaid(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) == nil then
      for i = 1, InParty, 1 do
      local member = &amp;quot;party&amp;quot;..tostring(i)
      if UnitGroupRolesAssigned(member) == &amp;quot;TANK&amp;quot; and UnitThreatSituation(member,&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) ~= 3 then
        CastSpellByName(&amp;quot;Misdirection&amp;quot;)
        SpellTargetUnit(member)
        end
      end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Focus</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Ma: Multi-Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>2643</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local myFocus = UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

if myFocus &amp;gt; 58 then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Raptor Strike</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>2973</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsSpellInRange(&amp;quot;Raptor Strike&amp;quot;,&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) == 1 then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Tranquilizing Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>19801</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local i = 1
    local buff,_,_,_,bufftype = UnitBuff(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, i)
    while buff do
      if bufftype == &amp;quot;Magic&amp;quot; or buff == &amp;quot;Enrage&amp;quot; then
        return true
      end
      i = i + 1;
      buff,_,_,_,bufftype = UnitBuff(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, i)
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Concussive Shot</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>5116</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>BM: Bestial Wrath (PVP</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>19574</SpellID><Actions>/cast Rabid|/cast Call of the Wild|/cast Blood Fury</Actions><Lua>return true</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Ma: Steady Shot (old)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>56641</SpellID><Actions>/cast !auto shot|/use 10|/cast Rabid|/cast Lifeblood|/cast Blood Fury|/petcast Fire Breath</Actions><Lua>local myFocus = UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

if myFocus &amp;lt; 70 then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>TANK AUTOTARGET</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if GetNumPartyMembers() &amp;gt; 0 and UnitInRaid(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) == nil then

local heisthetank = nil

for i = 1, GetNumPartyMembers(), 1 do
      if UnitGroupRolesAssigned(&amp;quot;party&amp;quot;..tostring(i)) == &amp;quot;TANK&amp;quot; then heisthetank = &amp;quot;party&amp;quot;..tostring(i) end
    end

if heisthetank and UnitExists(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) == nil 
    and UnitAffectingCombat(heisthetank) 
    and UnitAffectingCombat(heisthetank..&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) 
    and UnitIsDead(heisthetank..&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) == nil
    and UnitCanAttack(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;,heisthetank..&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)
    then TargetUnit(heisthetank..&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) end

end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>PET AUTOTARGET</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if UnitExists(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) == nil 
    and UnitAffectingCombat(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) 
    then TargetUnit(&amp;quot;pettarget&amp;quot;) end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Kill Command (Burning Adrenaline)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>34026</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local badrenaline = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;99060&amp;quot;)

if badrenaline ~= nil and IsSpellInRange(&amp;quot;Kill Command&amp;quot;,&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) == 1 then
    return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Ma: Aimed Shot (Burning Adrenaline)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>19434</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local badrenaline = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;99060&amp;quot;)

if badrenaline ~= nil then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>Ma: Chimera Shot (Burning Adrenaline)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>53209</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local badrenaline = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;99060&amp;quot;)

if badrenaline ~= nil then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>All: Wing Clip</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>2974</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>if IsSpellInRange(&amp;quot;Wing Clip&amp;quot;,&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) == 1 then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>9000</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability><Ability><Name>SV: Explosive Shot (LNL)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>53301</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local explosive = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;56342&amp;quot;)

if explosive ~= nil then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>500</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target><CancelChannel>False</CancelChannel><LuaBefore></LuaBefore><LuaAfter></LuaAfter></Ability></HUNTER>
    Rotations
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?><HUNTER><Rotation><RotationName>BM: Single Target</RotationName><RotationDefault>false</RotationDefault><RotationList>All: Aspect of the Fox|All: Aspect of the Hawk|All: Hunter&amp;apos;s Mark|BM: Bestial Wrath|All: Serpent Sting|All: Kill Shot|BM: Rapid Fire|BM: Kill Command|BM: Fervor|BM: Focus Fire|BM: Arcane Shot|BM: Cobra Shot</RotationList><RequireCombat>true</RequireCombat><RotationNotes></RotationNotes></Rotation><Rotation><RotationName>SV: Single Target</RotationName><RotationDefault>false</RotationDefault><RotationList>All: Hunter&amp;apos;s Mark|MM/SV: Rapid Fire|All: Serpent Sting|SV: Explosive Shot|All: Kill Shot|SV: Black Arrow|SV: Arcane Shot|SV: Cobra Shot</RotationList><RequireCombat>true</RequireCombat><RotationNotes></RotationNotes></Rotation><Rotation><RotationName>Marks: Single Target</RotationName><RotationDefault>false</RotationDefault><RotationList>PET AUTOTARGET|All: Aspect of the Hawk|All: Aspect of the Fox|All: Hunter&amp;apos;s Mark|All: Misdirection|All: Kill Shot|All: Raptor Strike|All: Tranquilizing Shot|Ma: Aimed Shot (Burning Adrenaline)|Ma: Aimed shot!|All: Serpent Sting|Ma: Aimed Shot|Ma: Chimera Shot|Ma: Rapid Fire|Ma; Readiness|Ma: Arcane Shot|Ma: Steady Shot (old)</RotationList><RequireCombat>true</RequireCombat><RotationNotes></RotationNotes></Rotation><Rotation><RotationName>Marks: AOE</RotationName><RotationDefault>false</RotationDefault><RotationList>PET AUTOTARGET|All: Aspect of the Hawk|All: Aspect of the Fox|All: Misdirection|All: Tranquilizing Shot|All: Kill Shot|Ma: Chimera Shot (Burning Adrenaline)|Ma: Aimed shot!|Ma: Multi-Shot|Ma: Steady Shot</RotationList><RequireCombat>true</RequireCombat><RotationNotes></RotationNotes></Rotation><Rotation><RotationName>Marks: No Rapid</RotationName><RotationDefault>false</RotationDefault><RotationList>PET AUTOTARGET|All: Aspect of the Fox|All: Aspect of the Hawk|All: Misdirection|All: Hunter&amp;apos;s Mark|All: Kill Shot|Ma: Aimed Shot (Burning Adrenaline)|Ma: Aimed shot!|All: Serpent Sting|Ma: Steady Shot|Ma: Chimera Shot|Ma: Aimed Shot|Ma: Arcane Shot</RotationList><RequireCombat>true</RequireCombat><RotationNotes></RotationNotes></Rotation><Rotation><RotationName>BM:PVP</RotationName><RotationDefault>false</RotationDefault><RotationList>All: Aspect of the Fox|All: Aspect of the Hawk|All: Concussive Shot|All: Kill Shot|BM: Bestial Wrath (PVP|All: Wing Clip|All: Raptor Strike|All: Hunter&amp;apos;s Mark|BM: Kill Command|All: Serpent Sting|BM: Fervor|BM: Focus Fire|BM: Arcane Shot|BM: Rapid Fire|BM: Cobra Shot</RotationList><RequireCombat>true</RequireCombat><RotationNotes></RotationNotes></Rotation><Rotation><RotationName>Marks: PVP</RotationName><RotationDefault>false</RotationDefault><RotationList>All: Aspect of the Fox|All: Aspect of the Hawk|All: Hunter&amp;apos;s Mark|All: Concussive Shot|Ma: Aimed shot!|All: Kill Shot|All: Tranquilizing Shot|Ma: Steady Shot|Ma: Chimera Shot|All: Serpent Sting|Ma: Arcane Shot|Ma: Rapid Fire|Ma; Readiness|All: Raptor Strike</RotationList><RequireCombat>true</RequireCombat><RotationNotes></RotationNotes></Rotation><Rotation><RotationName>SV:AOE</RotationName><RotationDefault>false</RotationDefault><RotationList>PET AUTOTARGET|All: Aspect of the Hawk|All: Aspect of the Fox|All: Misdirection|All: Tranquilizing Shot|All: Kill Shot|SV: Explosive Shot (LNL)|All: Multi-Shot|SV: Cobra Shot</RotationList><RequireCombat>true</RequireCombat><RotationNotes></RotationNotes></Rotation></HUNTER>
    I have updated the aspect of the hawk code by stealing Sheuron's code for it.
    Last edited by kickmydog; 10-17-2011 at 12:09 AM.

sheuron's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bu_ba_911 View Post
    I've found an issue that this program exploits in the worst possible way. If you spam Premeditation to fast in game, the cooldown counter actually disappears (even thought he spall is still on CD), the game registers it as active still, but if you try to use it nothing happens. While in Debug mode I watch it get casted about 8 times in under .5 a second which is definitely triggering this bug. Is there any way that I can turn off the multiple spam of this one individual ability? IDC that it does it with others, but this one actually bugs the game in a way I don't like lol.

Before you ask, I've got delay at 1000, that doesn't make a difference as it spams it 8 times before it sets the delay for the ability.
    You experienced bug in game client. A spell is casted on server side but client dont track it. Nothing to do about PQR. To deal with the bug you can use premeditation same way is used playing normal, on a macro. By exmaple you can add to Garrote action list "/use Premeditation"

TiefBlau's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for the reply bu_ba_911.

Originally Posted by Xelper View Post

Whilst this might have limited use in PvE, it would be a godsend for PvP.

To take an example straight from Sheuron's frost mage rotation:

Frostbolt:
    Code:
    if UnitBuffID("player",44544) == nil and PQR_IsMoving(1) == false then return true end
    If I'm running from a melee class I won't have a whole second to spare as I stop for a moment to cast a frostbolt. If the entire enemy team in an arena is CC'd or don't have interrupts off cooldown, it would be a waste of a second that I could be casting frostbolt safely.

To use bu_ba_911's Holy Arena rotation as an example, if all instant cast heals are currently on cooldown, we're using Flash of Light:

Code:
    if PQR_CustomTargetHP < 75 and PQR_IsMoving(1) == false and PQR_IsCastingSpell(19750) == false then 
    	return true
    end
    That one second delay not only requires you to stand in the line of sight of your opponents for an additional second if you're popping out from behind a pillar, but could be the difference between your arena partner dying or surviving.

If you added this feature I would <3 you.

GRB's Avatar Established Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ~Unknown~ View Post
    If you have a download section on your website, you always should have it up to date, if buba wanted to only work with a repository, he didnt had a download section, if you need to click source-browse, and copy past all those abilitys to a new files every time it gets update, for that buba just puted it here on ownedcore. the intend for his website is to be easyer for people to download is profiles, and not be searching on 151+ pages. If you do something to be easyer for others, dont complicate it, keep it simple. and for your comment "If people can't manage that then they don't deserve to use it." its stated above that the web site is to provide a simple way to do things, doesnt matter if people can do it or not. Hope you understand now clearly why i asked him to keep is download section updated.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sheuron View Post
    You experienced bug in game client. A spell is casted on server side but client dont track it. Nothing to do about PQR. To deal with the bug you can use premeditation same way is used playing normal, on a macro. By exmaple you can add to Garrote action list "/use Premeditation"
    yes i do understand that, and I've tried that solution before i posted, but each time the return true procs as it's spamming, it also spams the actions in my case

i was wondering if there was a way to just have PQR send the cast spell once, wait a half second to see if it cast before it tries to send it again.

this bug is repeatable by human hand which just goes to show that it doesn't take that much to have this issue appear, probably just 2-3 casts in udner .3 seconds (easily spammable)

if not there's no huge concern, but if makes the code sloppy and doesn't let me use it in every way that i would wish to use it, this is the only spell I've had an issue with haha.

---------- Post added at 01:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ----------

If you have a download section on your website, you always should have it up to date, if buba wanted to only work with a repository, he didnt had a download section, if you need to click source-browse, and copy past all those abilitys to a new files every time it gets update, for that buba just puted it here on ownedcore. the intend for his website is to be easyer for people to download is profiles, and not be searching on 151+ pages. If you do something to be easyer for others, dont complicate it, keep it simple. and for your comment "If people can't manage that then they don't deserve to use it." its stated above that the web site is to provide a simple way to do things, doesnt matter if people can do it or not. Hope you understand now clearly why i asked him to keep is download section updated.
    i get what you're saying....... but the repository is so that when i make a single change like...... inRange ==1 instead of inRange (which is actually what i fixed today)

the rotation works perfectly fine without this added in.... but if you want the most up-to-date thing it would be a complete and utter hassle for me to continually update each individual change i create..... while it's literally a single click without even opening my browser to update my repo....

when i start piling in the updates in my repo and i feel that it's time that i would normally create a new upload i then upload do a full upload.....

so consider repo faster responses to issues people bring me, while the Download section is for the main updates that you guys normally see.... when some1 brings me an issue i normally give them some code to test, or send them a fix to see if that fixes their individual problem (because i almost never have run into the issues brought to me) and then i add it to my own version of my profile and let it sit there while i either hash out some other code i was working on, or while im working on another profile entirely......

with the repo i would just throw in the fix, one-click update the repo and go about my work like normal...... if you don't like the whole repo idea you can wait for my normal updates like i was doing with mediafire.... nothing against that.... the repo is for the people that know how to use it, or want the most up-to-date thing and are willing to do those extra clicks if they don't know how to use it.... I WILL UPDATE THE DOWNLOAD SECTION EVENTUALLY...... but just not right when i fix something lol

I might need to either create a video or write out a guide on how to setup tortoise to one-click update then you'll understand more fully i think.......

*edit* made the video..... if you want the douche talked vote 1 by pm, if you don't vote 2..... the voting period will only be going for 2 hours before i upload this to youtube lol

if you vote 2 you will get some music overlayed instead, but you will just have to go by the video and not wut the douche is saying

(i hate quiet so theres some needless talking added in..... but it's a video on how to setup tortoise specifically for my profiles)
    Last edited by bu_ba_911; 10-17-2011 at 02:06 AM.

GRB's Avatar Established Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bu_ba i have svn directly from visual studio 2010 for other projects, so it would only be needed to set to your project anyway, i had turtoise before and can set it asap. I know its fast and only need 3 or 4 clicks, but the hole idea of having to have other program to download anything is the part i dont like. But thats just me, its my individual idea on that matter, hope none of you get mad about it. Sorry if you do, i was just sharing my idea. And about your website, when all this project started, i actually created a sourceforge webpage for this, and pm'ed some profile creators and xelper, but since just one or 2 persons seemed interessed on it, i quited the hole idea. But the site in sourceforge is still there.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Bu_ba i have svn directly from visual studio 2010 for other projects, so it would only be needed to set to your project anyway, i had turtoise before and can set it asap. I know its fast and only need 3 or 4 clicks, but the hole idea of having to have other program to download anything is the part i dont like. But thats just me, its my individual idea on that matter, hope none of you get mad about it. Sorry if you do, i was just sharing my idea. And about your website, when all this project started, i actually created a sourceforge webpage for this, and pm'ed some profile creators and xelper, but since just one or 2 persons seemed interessed on it, i quited the hole idea. But the site in sourceforge is still there.
    i personally didn't like sourceforge.... i started there but didn't like the layout..... google code seemed simpler and in my mind simpler helps the average end user

my entire previous post was just saying, i'm not ignoring the download section, but im not going to be uploading a new zip file every time i make a tiny change haha

finished uploading the video (i can always change the audio while its on youtube)..... if anyone wants the link to it ill send it to them, the video is set to private not public, so you will need the link to find it.

*edit*
    added the video to my visitor message. so just look at my profile to see it....
    Last edited by bu_ba_911; 10-17-2011 at 02:55 AM.

8BitSuperHero's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Any one know of any well written profiles for a Feral Tank/Cat druid I can use while leveling? +rep for your help.

Demliz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i would love to see it being used on private servers, anyway you can do that chief?

Tyron1989's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Guys is there a DK Blood PVP Spec floating around? i can't find one +rep if you can point me in the right direction

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 8BitSuperHero View Post
    Any one know of any well written profiles for a Feral Tank/Cat druid I can use while leveling? +rep for your help.
    yeah you can use the ones already in the maindownload. just remove the abilities you dont have from the rotation and it should work!