[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

User Tag List

Page 150 of 731 FirstFirst ... 50100146147148149150151152153154200250650 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 10955
    Kelloy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been trying out the resto shaman healing rotation on my 80 nub shaman and it's amazing. Any chance of creating a pvp version?

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so it came to my attention that some of you people that use my Pally rotation aren't actually horde Blood Elf Paladins....... Why you aren't i have NO idea...... But if you remove Arcane Torrent until the next release, you will see much improved HPally Rotation speed and decisions

you FOOLS should have all been HORDE BE PALLYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j/k my bad

*edit*

Updated SVN. Check Source -> Browse -> Paladain

Also Updated PvP and Arena Judgement Ability. Forgot a simple little thing while it's checking range. It's been added now. Recommended you update it.
    Last edited by bu_ba_911; 10-16-2011 at 04:01 PM.
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

travis2861's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @bu_ba_911 I REFUSE TO REROLL!!!!

Hoblerhans's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @buba.....man I love u 4 ur profiles....but a b11 pally ... burp... forget it^^

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by travis2861 View Post
    @bu_ba_911 I REFUSE TO REROLL!!!!
    Originally Posted by Hoblerhans View Post
    @buba.....man I love u 4 ur profiles....but a b11 pally ... burp... forget it^^
    lol have either of you tried the newer PvE rotations to make sure that they are working for non-BE's now? haha

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

saga3180's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is something totally wrong with kickmydogs bm singe target profile
    It wont use Kill command.If anyone can fix this be appreciated.

This all i found on the kill command code

if IsSpellInRange("Growl","pet","target") == 1 then
    return true
    end
    Last edited by saga3180; 10-16-2011 at 04:48 PM.

Dankstar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by outoforder View Post
    i have a pvp disc priest and pvp unholy/frost dk ability/rotation in an older version that i use, dont ask me where on the 150 pages i found them, or who wrote the code months ago. my main concern is what else is in these 150 pages that i might of missed, cause no1 mentions these profiles.
    ive been using the disc pvp one as well, would love an update!!

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've found an issue that this program exploits in the worst possible way. If you spam Premeditation to fast in game, the cooldown counter actually disappears (even thought he spall is still on CD), the game registers it as active still, but if you try to use it nothing happens. While in Debug mode I watch it get casted about 8 times in under .5 a second which is definitely triggering this bug. Is there any way that I can turn off the multiple spam of this one individual ability? IDC that it does it with others, but this one actually bugs the game in a way I don't like lol.

Before you ask, I've got delay at 1000, that doesn't make a difference as it spams it 8 times before it sets the delay for the ability.

onya's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kelloy View Post
    I've been trying out the resto shaman healing rotation on my 80 nub shaman and it's amazing. Any chance of creating a pvp version?
    the problem is i have no idea how to pvp. if you look way back kezzin86's original resto profile which i based mine on has a pvp resto setup.

i know a pvp rotation should be using shocks and dropping grounding totem and stuff but no idea when/in reaction to what. so if people want to give me ideas on how to implement a pvp profile i'm happy to have a go at coding it.

oxspawnxo's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hunter Rotation

I been trying to use the single target for the hunter and have been unable to. The beginning would work where it goes to mark the target but when aimed shot is cast, steady shot doesn't register and you are just left auto shooting was there a post for a fixed that i've missed? i also tried using xerons hunter rotation and that doesnt work well either. The main rotation that works is the AoE for hunters.

TiefBlau's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Because PQR_IsMoving() has a lower boundary of 1 second before it can return false it's not particularly useful in caster PVP profiles (why cast Ice Lance again and waste a global during a Deep Freeze? Channeled spells also suck in this sense, you'll accidentally cancel them often by moving). What I'll probably do is switch all of the PQR_IsMoving() sections out to their own rotation and assign either a keypress to switch rotations instantly when I want to sit still and cast, or give them IsLeftControlKeyDown() as a conditional in the regular rotation. 1 second is a large difference in arenas to be standing still for, especially if you're trying to stay out of your opponents' LOS as a Paladin.

bu_ba_911: I'm altering your Holy Paladin profiles for a non-English client, is it only the spell names and strings you've hardcoded into there that I'd need to change? Would it be possible to stick to using spell IDs only instead for example in:

Code:
    local Spell = UnitCastingInfo("player")

if PQR_CustomTargetHP > 96 then
    	if Spell == "Holy Light" or Spell == "Divine Light" or Spell == "Flash of Light" then
    		SpellStopCasting()
    	end
    end
    for future releases, or have you specifically used these strings here because the WoW API doesn't give you the ability to query the spell ID directly from a spell being cast?

Also, will the WoW API in non-English clients still return "Tank", in English, if I call UnitGroupRolesAssigned()? Or do I need to alter that to whatever "Tank" is translated to in the client?

edit: Oh I see, I had mistaken castID from UnitCastingInfo() to be the spell ID, that's why you hardcoded all spells names in there.
    Last edited by TiefBlau; 10-16-2011 at 10:25 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TiefBlau View Post
    Because PQR_IsMoving() has a lower boundary of 1 second before it can return false it's not particularly useful in caster PVP profiles (why cast Ice Lance again and waste a global during a Deep Freeze? Channeled spells also suck in this sense, you'll accidentally cancel them often by moving). What I'll probably do is switch all of the PQR_IsMoving() sections out to their own rotation and assign either a keypress to switch rotations instantly when I want to sit still and cast, or give them IsLeftControlKeyDown() as a conditional in the regular rotation. 1 second is a large difference in arenas to be standing still for, especially if you're trying to stay out of your opponents' LOS as a Paladin.

bu_ba_911: I'm altering your Holy Paladin profiles for a non-English client, is it only the spell names and strings you've hardcoded into there that I'd need to change? Would it be possible to stick to using spell IDs only instead for example in:

Code:
    local Spell = UnitCastingInfo("player")

if PQR_CustomTargetHP > 96 then
    	if Spell == "Holy Light" or Spell == "Divine Light" or Spell == "Flash of Light" then
    		SpellStopCasting()
    	end
    end
    for future releases, or have you specifically used these strings here because the WoW API doesn't give you the ability to query the spell ID directly from a spell being cast?

Also, will the WoW API in non-English clients still return "Tank", in English, if I call UnitGroupRolesAssigned()? Or do I need to alter that to whatever "Tank" is translated to in the client?

edit: Oh I see, I had mistaken castID from UnitCastingInfo() to be the spell ID, that's why you hardcoded all spells names in there.

I tried to make it as universal as possible, so if there's something that calls another something by name then yes, you will need to write in that game clients language for that Spell....

UnitGroupRolesAssigned Returns only the following to my understanding
    Code:
    role  String - TANK, HEALER, DAMAGER, NONE
    so it should remain universal even if you've on a different language client

GRB's Avatar Established Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @bu_ba_911

M8 now you implemented SVN on ur google code, and i have to say your giving people alot of work just to download your profiles, just keep up the download section up to date, its much easyer to download your profiles. People like me that dont have turtoise or any other svn programs installed get a pain in the ass to download a 12kb xml files. Please keep your download section up to date.

Thank you very much.

Best regards
    GRB

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GRB View Post
    @bu_ba_911

M8 now you implemented SVN on ur google code, and i have to say your giving people alot of work just to download your profiles, just keep up the download section up to date, its much easyer to download your profiles. People like me that dont have turtoise or any other svn programs installed get a pain in the ass to download a 12kb xml files. Please keep your download section up to date.

Thank you very much.

Best regards
    GRB
    lol i'll try to keep them up to date, but tortoise literally takes about 2 minutes to install and setup and then it's a single click to get ALL my most up-to-date profiles....

if you guys need me to, i might be able to make a short video or guide on how to install and set it up SPECIFICALLY for my SVN......

*edit*
    Uploaded most Up-To-Date version of Pally to googlecode Download Section
    Last edited by bu_ba_911; 10-16-2011 at 10:49 PM.

onya's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TiefBlau View Post
    Because PQR_IsMoving() has a lower boundary of 1 second before it can return false it's not particularly useful in caster PVP profiles
    does it? i check for PQR_IsMoving(0.1) == false to make sure i'm standing still and that seems to work.