[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue. menu

Shout-Out

User Tag List

Page 129 of 731 FirstFirst ... 2979125126127128129130131132133179229629 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 10955
    diesall's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Myra View Post
    I've been using this awesome programm for a while now.

Nevertheless the current version 1.0.12 (14545)doesn't seem to be working for me. Whenever I activate shortcuts ingame, nothing happens.

Any suggestions?
    by short-cuts in game do you mean the in-game macros you've made for pqr smartkey mode?
    if so don't forget to reassign the smart hotkey macro cmd within pqr to your macro name as it would have defaulted back to the original

[BETA] PQRotation - an automated ability priority queue.
    Kaolla's Avatar Contributor
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by unclesam77 View Post
    i realise my spriest tend to cast Vampiric touch TWICE in a row after some time. can anyone confirm this? thanks.
    I had this problem as well; if your Ability Check Interval is set low enough, PQR is checking for DoTs more quickly than your client can receive the information that the first DoT was applied to the target. This should only a problem with Vampiric Touch, since it has a cast time and therefore isn't subject to a GCD delay preventing an immediate recast. The simplest fix for this is to simply write a delay into the "Vampiric Touch" and "Vampiric Touch (focus)" abilities that's slightly higher than your usual ping. For me, with ~100ms, I have those spells set to a 150ms delay. You really won't notice the difference, but it should prevent the VT double casts.

---------- Post added at 02:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

Originally Posted by D1sc1pl1n3 View Post
    Hi, I have a question for all the rotation Gurus here.
    I really want to learn how to make these rotations, so i can be independent and also give back to the community.

Where do I start? what is a good resource to read up on this topic?
    While I don't really think of myself as being very good at writing rotations (yet), your best resource is this program. There are so many great profiles at this point that you will learn a lot from simply opening one up and taking a look at the abilities. If there's something you want to do in particular, just try writing it. Think of spells/situations that might be similar, and look at how other authors have handled these.

If you take a look at the abilities, consulting wowprogramming.com for help interpreting the functions, you'll be well on your way to making some great rotations

Zongfoo's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    10/28
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
    This isn't a big deal, but I'm having a ridiculously hard time coming up with the good method for totem stomping. The best thing I've managed to come up with so far is a series of abilities that check the name of my mouseover target against a list of totems and cast either Howling Blast, Death Coil or autoattack depending on range. I've tried devising a method using TargetUnit() that isn't dependent on me happening to mouseover the right totem, but nothing has worked very well.

Anyone have any insight or experience in this regard?
    Personally, I have a G15 keyboard, and I usually run into the group of totems using a spamming "TAB+Startattack" (as a melee toon of course). Usually clears out the entire group of totems within a max of a few seconds. But that's just what works well for me.

Kaolla's Avatar Contributor
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zongfoo View Post
    Personally, I have a G15 keyboard, and I usually run into the group of totems using a spamming "TAB+Startattack" (as a melee toon of course). Usually clears out the entire group of totems within a max of a few seconds. But that's just what works well for me.
    Hehe, yes, I use my BlackWidow to constantly spam TargetTotem commands, and let PQR handle it from there. Was just wondering if there was a more elegant way to deal with this, now that we have LoS checks and blacklisting available

unclesam77's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kaolla View Post
    I had this problem as well; if your Ability Check Interval is set low enough, PQR is checking for DoTs more quickly than your client can receive the information that the first DoT was applied to the target. This should only a problem with Vampiric Touch, since it has a cast time and therefore isn't subject to a GCD delay preventing an immediate recast. The simplest fix for this is to simply write a delay into the "Vampiric Touch" and "Vampiric Touch (focus)" abilities that's slightly higher than your usual ping. For me, with ~100ms, I have those spells set to a 150ms delay. You really won't notice the difference, but it should prevent the VT double casts.[COLOR="Silver"]
    yeah my lat is 200+ and i set it to 150ms. and the problem is fixed.

thanks.!
    +rep

Ninjaderp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gonna try this with my 374 ilvl furywarrior now on HC Shannox. Will post DPS after.

Armory: http://www.mywowarmory.com/profile.php?id=3541

bu_ba_911's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D1sc1pl1n3 View Post
    Hi, I have a question for all the rotation Gurus here.
    I really want to learn how to make these rotations, so i can be independent and also give back to the community.

Where do I start? what is a good resource to read up on this topic?

Thanks in advance
    it helps if you already have a background in programming (even dabbling) so you can pickup on how the coding is used and logic statements and such

World of Warcraft API - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft - This will give you almost every call you can possibly want to know in wow

other than that, i recommend downloading some of our profiles, copying and pasting them into your own profiles until you start seeing how it's used. Check what the call does on that api link i gave you so you understand what we do. Once your understand you will then be able to try and do it yourself. Try editing it to do something different than we did and see if it works if it doesn't either try again or admit defeat and leave it as is until you want to return and make it work when you have more knowledge
    ^0^Team Nova's PQR NCC ^0^

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

Cookie799's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a Disc priest rotation going yet? and a druid Restro plz ???

Thanks G/R
    10/28
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AdamZZ View Post
    Ok, here is the update for Cat DPS as promised!
    Changes:
    *More DPS when attacking in front as I have updated the code for Mangle
    *Better Berserk code so it will only cast Berserk when you have TF up (not added in rotation as I don't use Auto Berserk in Heroic FL)
    *Better Shred code to waste any excess Energy (I have copied the logic from Simulation Craft)
    *Something else can't remember ;P

Also includes restoration rotation!
    Features:
    *Working Lifebloom code (keep up Lifebloom on Focus Target)
    *All spells currently working
    *Shift for Tranquility

The Resto code is not just my own code, I did use someone else's code as a base and made it work, this resto profile will heal your group and stuff but as a druid's healing is rather complicated I can't guarantee that you will top the meters in raids :P

You will have to add all resto abilities in the rotation yourself as I only use the auto Innervate and Auto Lifebloom when raiding.

DRUID_Abilities.xml
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?><DRUID><Ability><Name>Rake</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>1822</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local rake, _, _, _, _, _, raketimer = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 1822, &amp;quot;PLAYER&amp;quot;)

if rake ~= nil then
        if raketimer - GetTime() &amp;lt; 3 then
            return true
        end
    else
        return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Rip</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>1079</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local rip, _, _, _, _, _, riptimer = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 1079, &amp;quot;PLAYER&amp;quot;)
    local ripCP = GetComboPoints(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)
    local riphealth = 100 * UnitHealth(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) / UnitHealthMax(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)

if rip ~= nil then
        if riphealth &amp;gt; 25 then
            if ripCP == 5 then
                if riptimer - GetTime() &amp;lt; 2 then
                    return true
                end
            end
        end
    else
        if ripCP == 5 then
            return true
        end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Shred</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>5221</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>-- Check for the debuffs.
    local hasCatMangle = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 33876)
    local hasBearMangle = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 33878)
    local hasTrauma = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 46857)
    local hasHemorrhage = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 16511)
    local CP = GetComboPoints(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)
    local shrip, _, _, _, _, _, shtimer = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 1079, &amp;quot;PLAYER&amp;quot;)
    local energy = UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) / UnitPowerMax(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) * 100
    local berserk = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 50334)

-- Just check for all buffs, we have no casting time on Shred so no need for a timer check
    if hasCatMangle ~= nil or hasBearMangle ~= nil or hasTrauma ~= nil or hasHemorrhage ~= nil then
        if PQR_NotBehindTarget() then
            return false
        else
            if shrip == nil and CP &amp;lt; 5  or energy &amp;gt; 90 then
                return true
            end
            if shrip ~= nil and CP &amp;lt; 5 and shtimer - GetTime() &amp;lt; 3 or energy &amp;gt; 90 or berserk ~= nil  then
                return true
            end
        end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Mangle</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>33876</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>-- Rogues and Warriors can handle it themselves.
    local hasCatMangle, _, _, _, _, _, CatMangleTimer = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 33876)
    local hasBearMangle, _, _, _, _, _, BearMangleTimer = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 33878, &amp;quot;PLAYER&amp;quot;)
    local hasTrauma = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 46857)
    local hasHemorrhage = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 16511)
    local CP = GetComboPoints(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)
    local berserk = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 50334)
    local shrip, _, _, _, _, _, shtimer = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 1079, &amp;quot;PLAYER&amp;quot;)
    local energy = UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) / UnitPowerMax(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) * 100

if PQR_NotBehindTarget() then
        if shrip == nil and CP &amp;lt; 5  or energy &amp;gt; 80 or berserk ~= nil then
            return true
        end
    end

-- First, let&amp;apos;s let other people handle their own debuffs
    if hasTrauma ~= nil then
        return false
    elseif hasHemorrhage ~= nil then
        return false
    elseif hasBearMangle ~= nil then
        return false

-- Let us handle it!
    elseif hasCatMangle ~= nil or hasBearMangle ~= nil then
        -- Check the timer
        if CatMangleTimer - GetTime() &amp;lt; 2 then
            return true
        end
    else
        return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Faerie Fire (Feral)</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>16857</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local FF, _, _, _, _, _, timer = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 91565)
    local FFstart, FFduration, FFenabled = GetSpellCooldown(16857)
    local FFcooldown = (FFstart + FFduration - GetTime())

if FF == nil then
        if FFcooldown &amp;gt; 0 then
            return false
        else
            return true
        end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Savage Roar</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>52610</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local _,_,_,SavageRoar = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 62071)
    local srCP = GetComboPoints(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)
    local rip, _, _, _, _, _, riptimer = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 1079, &amp;quot;PLAYER&amp;quot;)

if SavageRoar ~= nil then
        return false
    else
        return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Ferocious Bite</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>22568</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local fbrip, _, _, _, _, _, fbtimer = UnitDebuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 1079, &amp;quot;PLAYER&amp;quot;)
    local fbCP = GetComboPoints(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)
    local fbhealth = 100 * UnitHealth(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) / UnitHealthMax(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)
    local fbenergy = UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) / UnitPowerMax(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) * 100

if fbhealth &amp;lt;= 25 then
        if fbrip ~= nil then
            if fbtimer - GetTime() &amp;lt;= 1 then
                if fbCP &amp;gt; 1 then
                    return true
                end
            else
                return true
            end
        end
    else
        if fbrip ~= nil then
            if fbtimer - GetTime() &amp;gt; 5 and fbenergy &amp;gt;= 60 and fbCP == 5 then
                return true
            end
        end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Berserk</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>50334</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local _, _, _, BS = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 50334)
    local _,_,_,TF = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 5217)
    local BSstart, BSduration = GetSpellCooldown(50334)
    local BScooldown = (BSstart + BSduration - GetTime())
    local bsEnergy = UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) / UnitPowerMax(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) * 100
    local bsHealth = UnitHealth(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) / UnitHealthMax(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) * 100
    local levelcheck = UnitLevel(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)

if levelcheck == -1 or levelcheck &amp;gt;= 87 then
        if BScooldown &amp;gt; 0 then
            return false
        else
            if TF ~= nil then
                return true
            end
        end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Tigers Fury</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>5217</SpellID><Actions>/use Ancient Petrified Seed</Actions><Lua>local _,_,_,TF = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 5217)
    local TFstart, TFduration = GetSpellCooldown(5217)
    local TFcooldown = (TFstart + TFduration - GetTime())
    local tfEnergy = UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) / UnitPowerMax(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) * 100

if TF ~= nil then
        return false
    else
        if TFcooldown &amp;gt; 0 then
            return false
        else
            if tfEnergy &amp;lt; 35 then
                return true
            end
        end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Swipe</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>62078</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local _,_,_,BS = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 50334)

if BS ~= nil then
        if energy &amp;gt;= 22 then
            return true
        end
    else
        if energy &amp;gt;= 45 then
            return true
        end
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>cat form</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>768</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local slowed = UnitDebuff(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;120&amp;quot;)
    local slowed = UnitDebuff(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;7302&amp;quot;)
    local slowed = UnitDebuff(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;5116&amp;quot;)
    local slowed = UnitDebuff(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;8056&amp;quot;)
    local slowed = UnitDebuff(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;45524&amp;quot;)

if slowed ~= nil then
        CastSpellByName(&amp;quot;Cat Form&amp;quot;, &amp;quot;768&amp;quot;)
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>barkskin</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>22812</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local unithealth = 100 * UnitHealth(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) / UnitHealthMax(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)

if enraged == nil and unithealth &amp;lt;= 60 then
        return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>s</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local mytarget = &amp;quot;player&amp;quot;
    local lowest = 100 * UnitHealth(mytarget) / UnitHealthMax(mytarget)
    local group = &amp;quot;party&amp;quot;
    local members = GetNumPartyMembers()
    lowhpmembers = 0

if GetNumRaidMembers() &amp;gt; 0 then
      group = &amp;quot;raid&amp;quot;
      members = GetNumRaidMembers()
    end

for i = 1, members, 1 do
      local member = group..tostring(i)
      local memberhp = 100 * UnitHealth(member) / UnitHealthMax(member)
      if UnitGroupRolesAssigned(member) == &amp;quot;TANK&amp;quot; then memberhp = memberhp - 5 end
      if UnitThreatSituation(member) == 3 then memberhp = memberhp - 5 end
      if memberhp &amp;lt; 95 and UnitInRange(member) then lowhpmembers = lowhpmembers +1 end
      if memberhp &amp;gt; 1  and memberhp &amp;lt; lowest and UnitInRange(member) then
        mytarget = member
        lowest = memberhp
      end
    end

TargetUnit(mytarget)</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Resto: Autotarget LowHP</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>0</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local mytarget = &amp;quot;player&amp;quot;
    local lowest = 100 * UnitHealth(mytarget) / UnitHealthMax(mytarget)
    local group = &amp;quot;party&amp;quot;
    local members = GetNumPartyMembers()
    lowhpmembers = 0

if GetNumRaidMembers() &amp;gt; 0 then
      group = &amp;quot;raid&amp;quot;
      members = GetNumRaidMembers()
    end

for i = 1, members, 1 do
      local member = group..tostring(i)
      local memberhp = 100 * UnitHealth(member) / UnitHealthMax(member)
      if UnitGroupRolesAssigned(member) == &amp;quot;TANK&amp;quot; then memberhp = memberhp - 5 end
      if UnitThreatSituation(member) == 3 then memberhp = memberhp - 5 end
      if memberhp &amp;lt; 95 and UnitInRange(member) then lowhpmembers = lowhpmembers +1 end
      if memberhp &amp;gt; 1  and memberhp &amp;lt; lowest and UnitInRange(member) then
        mytarget = member
        lowest = memberhp
      end
    end

TargetUnit(mytarget)</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Resto: Nourish</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>50464</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local friend = UnitIsFriend(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;,&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)
    local mytarget = 100 * UnitHealth(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) / UnitHealthMax(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)

if friend ~= nil and PQR_IsMoving(1) == false and mytarget &amp;lt; 90 then
     return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Resto: Rejuvenation</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>774</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local friend = UnitIsFriend(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;,&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)
    local mytarget = 100 * UnitHealth(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;) / UnitHealthMax(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)
    local rejuvenation = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;, 774)

if friend ~= nil and mytarget &amp;lt; 95 and rejuvenation == nil and IsMounted() == nil then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Resto: Wild Growth</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>48438</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local friend = UnitIsFriend(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;,&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)

if friend ~= nil and GetSpellCooldown(48438) == 0 and mytarget &amp;lt; 96  then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Resto: Swiftmend</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>18562</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local friend = UnitIsFriend(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;,&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)
    local SM = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;,774)

if friend ~= nil and SM ~= nil and mytarget &amp;lt; 85 and GetSpellCooldown(18562) == 0 then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Resto: Regrowth</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>8936</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local friend = UnitIsFriend(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;,&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)
    local manapercent = 100 * UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) / UnitPowerMax(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)
    local Clearcasting = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;,16870, &amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

if friend ~= nil and Clearcasting ~= nil and mytarget &amp;lt; 65 and manapercent &amp;gt; 15 and IsMounted() == nil then
      return true
    end

if friend ~= nil and PQR_IsMoving(1) == false and mytarget &amp;lt; 35 and manapercent &amp;gt; 15 and IsMounted() == nil then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Resto: Innervate</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>29166</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local manapercent = 100 * UnitPower(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;) / UnitPowerMax(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;)

if manapercent &amp;lt; 65  then
     return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Player</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Resto: Lifebloom</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>33763</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local friend = UnitIsFriend(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;,&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;)
    local mytarget = 100 * UnitHealth(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;) / UnitHealthMax(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;)
    local _,_,_,LB,_,_,LBt = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;focus&amp;quot;, 33763)
    local treeoflife = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;,33891)

if LB == nil then
      return true
    end

if LB ~= nil and LB &amp;lt; 3 then
      return true
    end

if friend ~= nil and LB ~= nil and LBt - GetTime() &amp;lt; 2 then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Focus</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Resto: Healing Touch</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>5185</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local friend = UnitIsFriend(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;,&amp;quot;target&amp;quot;)

if friend ~= nil and PQR_IsMoving(1) == false and mytarget &amp;lt; 55 then
     return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Resto: Tranquility</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>740</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local SwG = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 17116)

if SwG ~= nil and GetSpellCooldown(740) == 0 and IsShiftKeyDown() then
      return true
    end

if PQR_IsMoving(1) == false and GetSpellCooldown(740) == 0 and IsShiftKeyDown() and IsMounted() == nil then
      return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability><Ability><Name>Ravage</Name><Default>false</Default><SpellID>6785</SpellID><Actions></Actions><Lua>local stampede, _, _, _, _, _, stamptimer = UnitBuffID(&amp;quot;player&amp;quot;, 78893, &amp;quot;PLAYER&amp;quot;)

if stampede ~= nil then
        if stamptimer - GetTime() &amp;lt;= 1 then
            return true
        end
    else
        return true
    end</Lua><RecastDelay>0</RecastDelay><Target>Target</Target></Ability></DRUID>
    DRUID_Rotations.xml
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?><DRUID><Rotation><RotationName>KittyCleave</RotationName><RotationDefault>false</RotationDefault><RotationList>Ravage|Faerie Fire (Feral)|Tigers Fury|Ferocious Bite|Rip|Mangle|Rake|Savage Roar|Shred</RotationList></Rotation><Rotation><RotationName>KittyAoE</RotationName><RotationDefault>false</RotationDefault><RotationList>Swipe|Tigers Fury</RotationList></Rotation><Rotation><RotationName>BerserkAoE</RotationName><RotationDefault>false</RotationDefault><RotationList>Swipe|Tigers Fury|Berserk</RotationList></Rotation><Rotation><RotationName>Resto</RotationName><RotationDefault>false</RotationDefault><RotationList>Resto: Autotarget LowHP|Resto: Tranquility|Resto: Swiftmend|Resto: Wild Growth|Resto: Innervate|Resto: Rejuvenation|Resto: Regrowth|Resto: Healing Touch|Resto: Nourish|Resto: Lifebloom</RotationList></Rotation><Rotation><RotationName>Bloomish</RotationName><RotationDefault>false</RotationDefault><RotationList>Resto: Lifebloom|Resto: Innervate</RotationList></Rotation></DRUID>
    First of all, excellent work Adam! Love it! I just have one concern/question regarding the Faerie Fire (Feral) ability. It seems to ALWAYS trying to cast, whether in combat, or have a target or not, and therefore always giving an alert of "You have no target". I tried to take elements from the Sunder ability of a warrior profile, but it's still a bit over my head. So why is it spamming Faerie Fire (Feral) non-stop? Is there a way to have it not even try using the ability if conditions exist, such as not in combat, or currently has no target?

*EDIT: Ideally, I would love Faerie Fire (Feral) to suit the following conditions...

1) If target has less than 3 stacks of Faerie Fire, then cast.
    2) Only cast if you are in combat AND/OR target is in combat.

So can someone help me code that?
    Last edited by Zongfoo; 10-05-2011 at 04:03 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Code:
    local FF, _, _, count, _, _, timer = UnitDebuffID("target", 91565)
    swap the first line with that

then in the modifiers add

Code:
    if UnitAffectingCombat("player") and count <= 2 then
    end

If you think someone did something good, take the time to show your appreciation!

Thanks G/R
    10/28
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by bu_ba_911 View Post
    Code:
    swap the first line with that

then in the modifiers add

Code:
    end
    So... Like this then?

Code:
    local FFstart, FFduration, FFenabled = GetSpellCooldown(16857)
    local FFcooldown = (FFstart + FFduration - GetTime())

if FF == nil then
        if FFcooldown > 0 then
            return false
        else
            return true
        end
    end
    Last edited by Zongfoo; 10-05-2011 at 04:50 PM.

lostinthewoodslol's Avatar Active Member The Coinmaster CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    12/5
    Trade Feedback
    15 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    fml, ive NEVER had a problem running this program, came home turned on my pc and im getting this error

Code:
    See the end of this message for details on invoking 
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to initialize ---> System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Root element is missing. (C:\Users\lol\AppData\Local\Microsoft\PriorityQueueRotation.exe_Url_4i4llaymzjtoddohm3vyh3tytfmpsdrf\1.0.12.0\user.config) ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Root element is missing.
       at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
       at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseDocumentContent()
       at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Read()
       at System.Xml.XmlTextReader.Read()
       at System.Configuration.XmlUtil..ctor(Stream stream, String name, Boolean readToFirstElement, ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
       at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.InitConfigFromFile()
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean ignoreLocal)
       at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
       at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfInitErrors()
       at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(Object sender, InternalConfigEventArgs e)
       --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
       at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(Object sender, InternalConfigEventArgs e)
       at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.OnConfigRemoved(InternalConfigEventArgs e)
       at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.RemoveConfigImpl(String configPath, BaseConfigurationRecord configRecord)
       at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSectionRecursive(String configKey, Boolean getLkg, Boolean checkPermission, Boolean getRuntimeObject, Boolean requestIsHere, Object& result, Object& resultRuntimeObject)
       at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSection(String configKey)
       at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigSystem.GetSection(String sectionName)
       at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.GetSection(String sectionName)
       at System.Configuration.ClientSettingsStore.ReadSettings(String sectionName, Boolean isUserScoped)
       at System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetPropertyValues(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)
       at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertiesFromProvider(SettingsProvider provider)
       at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(String propertyName)
       at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
       at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)
       at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
       at PriorityQueueRotation.Properties.Settings.eval_b()
       at PriorityQueueRotation.frmMain.ConfigureHotkeys()
       at PriorityQueueRotation.frmMain.eval_ag(Object A_0, EventArgs A_1)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnLoad(EventArgs e)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnCreateControl()
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl()
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WmShowWindow(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Form.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
       at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
        Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.235 (RTMGDR.030319-2300)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    PriorityQueueRotation
        Assembly Version: 1.0.12.0
        Win32 Version: 1.0.12
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/lol/Desktop/PQR_1.0.12/PriorityQueueRotation.exe
    System.Windows.Forms
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.235 built by: RTMGDR
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 built by: RTMRel
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.232 built by: RTMGDR
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Xml
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    BlackMagic
        Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/lol/Desktop/PQR_1.0.12/BlackMagic.DLL
    fasmdll_managed
        Assembly Version: 1.0.3262.20709
        Win32 Version: 
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/lol/Desktop/PQR_1.0.12/fasmdll_managed.DLL
    msvcm90
        Assembly Version: 9.0.30729.6161
        Win32 Version: 9.00.30729.6161
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/WinSxS/x86_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.6161_none_50934f2ebcb7eb57/msvcm90.dll
    Accessibility
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
    System.Configuration
        Win32 Version: 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
        <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.
    i have tried restarting pc, and also redownloaded PQ. could someone please help me out im having withdrawls

thnx!

*FIXED* nvm.
    Last edited by lostinthewoodslol; 10-05-2011 at 05:46 PM.

kickmydog's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm trying to get PQR to use Kill command when the Burning Adrenaline buff from the hunter 4t12 procs.

Currently the code I am using is

Code:
    local badrenaline = UnitBuffID("player", "99060")

if badrenaline ~= nil then
      return true
    end
    I also however want to make sure that the pet is in range to Kill Command, I want to incorporate this code.

Code:
    if IsSpellInRange("Growl","pet","target") == 1 then
      return true
    end
    Would this work

Code:
    local badrenaline = UnitBuffID("player", "99060")

if badrenaline ~= nil and IsSpellInRange("Growl","pet","target") == 1 then
    return true
    end
    Last edited by kickmydog; 10-05-2011 at 05:31 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by lostinthewoodslol View Post
    fml, ive NEVER had a problem running this program, came home turned on my pc and im getting this error

i have tried restarting pc, and also redownloaded PQ. could someone please help me out im having withdrawls

thnx!

*FIXED* nvm.
    i srsly loled

glad u got it working again

Cookie799's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please can someone do a Disc Priest and Restro Druid one plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz