Thanks G/R
    23/203
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have been using this bot for quite some time now and it is very reliable and awesome. The small donation required to get full access is nothing when you compare it to buying all the gold i make off the bot Guiz always keeps the updates coming quickly, and its true that the bot has come SO FAR when looking at its features. Its amazing and i would recomemend anyone to use it.

GPBot : new bot for wow, beta tester need
    guizmows's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    here are two videos made by gpbot users :

General presentation:

Archealogie addon.

Thomja's Avatar Almost Legendary User
    Thanks G/R
    14/38
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    super duper ultra mega bump? XD

Frosttall's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by thomja View Post
    super duper ultra mega bump? XD
    Yeah :P
    It's still actual and the Archaeology Addon is actual my project.
    Hack support will be included, too

Shodokan's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not going to lie those videos make this look extremely bot like in every aspect I saw minus arch which is apparently user created?

Frosttall's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    16/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Shodokan View Post
    Not going to lie those videos make this look extremely bot like in every aspect I saw minus arch which is apparently user created?
    Well, I don't get the problem that guizmows didn't create it.
    But I have to agree with you, THIS version looks really bottish. Actually are we working on a new system to walk to a position where the fragment is with the highest chance. I've to say that gparch runs much smoother with navmeshs and the version of the addon of which this video was made was a bit old.
    Things like this crappy walking at the digsite with a flymount was replaced by flying with a new system which isn't like the one with "fly straight up, fly forward and land straight down". It behaves like a normal user which means that it flys forward and up at the same time like a normal user would do. The problem is, that this flysystem requires a navmesh of the digsite.

The next feature with a navmesh is porting at the digsite.
    This means that it ports instead of walking which will be much faster and additional to the new fragment search system will it be faster than any other bot. Ofc does it port only if no player is near. A feature which works almost everytime if you've been at the digsite already is the porting to the digsite. The result is that you needn't to fly there and save a lot of time. The same if you die. It ports you to your corpse and it will continue like normal. You won't need anymore to resurrect at the spirit healer or fly to the corpse or something else which can make problems.

These features and a few more will be included in the next version of the addon but the fragment find system still needs testing.
    I've to say that guizmows is almost finished with a system which calculates the path itself which will work together with gparch and the result will be that it won't look anymore bottish because of the new fly system and additional the port-support.

I'll make a video if the version is finished and if it runs smooth. I've rewrote a big part of the code and it needs huge testing.

Regards

Lalabialp's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Кем необходим

Именно стать, а не чем заниматься. Многие ошибаются, полагая, что их уровень жизни зависит от рода их деятельности, а не от того, кем они являются. В любой развитой стране найдутся люди, живущие на грани нищеты. И, наоборот, в странах с низким уровнем жизни есть состоятельные граждане. Известны примеры, когда дети одних и тех же родителей оказывались в противоположных социальных уровнях. К ним, можно отнести выпускников одних и тех же учебных заведений.

Люди с одинаковыми возможностями достигают противоположных результатов. И, причиной тому, они сами. Ваше сегодняшнее положение – результат вашего выбора, принятых решений, действий и поступков. Игнорируя этот факт, человек пытается оправдать свою несостоятельность, ссылаясь на различные трудности, проблемы, факторы, явления. Легче всего обвинить в своих неудачах кого-то или что-то, нежели найти причину в самом себе. Все в нашей жизни зависит от нас самих. Любые деньги будут потеряны, если их владелец не знает что с ними делать. Статистика показала что, счастливчики, которые «сорвали» куш в лотереи, вскоре оказались беднее, чем были. Также, деньги не будут заработаны человеком, который не знает, кем ему необходимо быть, чтобы ему платили больше. Если, хочешь зарабатывать выше среднего – будь выше среднего. Многие проводят каждый день в поисках денег, в надежде, что те их обогатят. Когда, следует рассмотреть финансовый успех как объект для изучения.

Одним из способов стать успешнее – учиться на опыте собственной жизни. Чтобы уметь самосовершенствоваться и развивать свои навыки, необходимо уметь анализировать события собственной жизни. Именно они источник информации о том, как стать эффективнее и лучше. Мало кто обращает внимание на то, что происходит с ним изо дня в день и тем более не анализирует то, как можно изменить свою жизнь. Глупо рассчитывать на то, что не откуда прейдет идея о том, как преуспеть. Те, кто занимаются поиском необходимых знаний, зачастую их находят. Причем там, где и не рассчитывали найти.

В конце дня подводите итог, вспоминайте все события. Что делали, куда ходили, с кем общались. Успех сам по себе – плохой учитель. В отличии от неудач, которые стоят на пути к нему. Поэтому, следует анализировать не только позитивные события, но и негативные. Отмечайте, чем довольны, что можно было улучшить, а что следовало избежать. Разница в жизни определенного человека не в том, что с ним происходит, а в его отношении к происходящему. Развивайте привычку наблюдения за жизнью, анализа слов, поступков и действий. Влияйте на будущее, анализируя прошлое.

Заведите дневник. Эта рабочая тетрадь с каждым днем будет превращаться в бесценную книгу ваших идей в различных сферах жизни.

hammark9's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Its a trojan. AVG said it was and i trust them

Julmys's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hammark9 View Post
    Its a trojan. AVG said it was and i trust them
    I loled. You still using AVG? Get Eset smart security or something

guizmows's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    witch version are you using?

amstew's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you still take donations? I would be glad to donate for some help.

I have been using a older version (V0.9.10.4 Public) of the bot on my own 3.3.5 private server repack, im wondering if I can get a diff version that has some party mode...i really just want to build a group and have them all follow me.

Peasodecesar's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this project dead?
    Looking on returning to wow, remembered I had a paid key, but didn't find downloads for the bot.

Vinshom's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    11/21
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was like a new bot then I saw its from 2009 LOL, hell ya is dead

Jaladhjin's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    246/138
    Trade Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Peasodecesar View Post
    Is this project dead?
    Looking on returning to wow, remembered I had a paid key, but didn't find downloads for the bot.
    Seriously?

Last edit on post 1 was 5 years ago..

nitr0x11's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    11/11
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    the necro is real