0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by GraZC View Post
    Your missing the Visual Basic 6 runtime files.

Uploaded the file Index of /bin/runtimes. Check the runtimes folder.

Place the ocx files in the same folder as the exe.

Or download microsoft's runtime pack here
    I tried this method and it may work for XP, however I notice that Marco has vista (so this is for vista users, it may not be same for XP), which is what I am using and there is some problems with this method. I had to do some research because I was also getting this same error. So basically I am here to bring you a guide on how to get GRotation to work if you are using vista and get the OCX registering errors.

[LONG VERSION - Detailed]

1. The Visual Basic 6 files GraZ provided did not work for me when trying to register, when registered they said they were the wrong binary file, which again differs with versions of windows as well as X86 and X64 Bit versions. I am using X86 (32 Bit) if Unfamiliar. Therefore to fix this you need to get the correct ones for you, which you can do with this link - Mising TABCTL32.OCX Library File -- That is just 1 of the files, you need to scroll down to the bottom and get the same files GraZ has said that you need to get. You need the 3 : TABCTL32.OCX, MSCOMCTL32.OCX and MSCOMCTL.OCX

2. Now I do not know if it matters where you put them, but from what I have found through research is that these 3 files need to be in your C:Windows\System32 Folder, *Note* I am not responsible for anything that may becaused by tamporing with System files *Note* However, I do gurantee you this is how I did it and had no problem what so ever. If you do not believe me then you can try putting them in the same folder where GRotation is, but like I said I have not tried doing it this way.

3. Now once you have placed those files somewhere on your computer, you need to go to your [Start] button for Vista, which is the circle with the windows logo at the bottom on your taskbar for those who are clueless. Then you need to go to --> All Programs and then to --> Accessories and open a Command Promot **NOTE** YOU MUST OPEN COMMAND PROMPT WITH ADMIN PRIVILEGES **NOTE** To do this all you do is right click on Command Prompt and click [Run as Administrator].

4. Once you have a Command Prompt open you must put in this command regsvr32 \windows\system32\TABCTL32.OCX **NOTE** Notice the space in between regsvr32 and \windows **NO)TE** If done correctly it should say dll has been registered correctly. If it says something about missing file then you have not placed the file correctly. For those who put it in your GRotation folder it will probably be different maybe something like regsvr32 \Documents\GRotation\TABCTL32.OCX **NOTE** I am not sure about this, for safest bet the files should be placed in system32 folder **NOTE**

5. Now you need to do this for all 3 of the files you downloaded!!!!! IMPORTANT! They should all have said that the dll is now registered correctly. If they do not and you have done everything correctly please let me know. I will try to assist you if possible.

6. Run GRotation and off you Go! Happy rotating!

Again this is for vista user's I am not sure if you need to do this for XP, for XP you should be able to just get the Microsoft Visual Basic 6 Redistributable which GraZc has provided. It just does not work for Vista!

[SHORT VERSION - For Advanced Users]

1. Get the 3 files you need from here Mising TABCTL32.OCX Library File. You need TABCTL32.OCX , MSCOMCTL.OCX, and MSCOMCTL32.OCX

2. Put these 3 files into your C:\Windows\System32 Folder **NOTE** not responsible for any damaged caused **NOTE**

3. Once the files are placed. Open a command prompt using admin privaleges.

4. Once a command prompt is open you need to execute the line regsvr32 \windows\system32\TABCTL32.OCX. This line needs to be executed for each of the 3 files you placed!!! If done correctly it should say the dll is registered correctly!!

5. After all 3 lines are dont correctly you can now open GRotation. Let me know if you have problems and if you have problems you better have read the detailed version first! The short version is meant for advanced users of windows and know how to do everything i mentioned just a little guidance.

Thankyou -- seVen
    Last edited by a7fold; 06-01-2009 at 12:11 PM.

[Release] GRotation V3
    CrazyCactuaR's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    +rep you to good sir thats one hell of a nice detailed way of fixing that problem, VB6 is a cruel mistress hehe.
    (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

Boofoo_cracker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I want your UI

Awesome program, going to try it out but how long is it going to take to set up a profile?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Boofoo_cracker View Post
    I want your UI

Awesome program, going to try it out but how long is it going to take to set up a profile?
    Depends on the class, everything depends on what you want to do. For something like a pally its a simple job of spamming every cd but for others you may need to come up with some creative macro's to achieve what you want.

If your using a class i've already done you'll find all the details needed on my forum if its a new one i can try and help you make one. Just let me know what class and what you want it to do.
    (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

Boofoo_cracker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What is the URL to your forum?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    GraZ - Home - WowStead its plastered all over the program

I only use it to store the program and update with macro's etc, no signup needed.
    (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

sticatto's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great program, i used this with my unholy deathknight..made a custom profile, and it works great! +rep

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sticatto View Post
    Great program, i used this with my unholy deathknight..made a custom profile, and it works great! +rep
    you mind telling me the attack sequence and macro's you used and i'll add it to the site. Takes too long to do all this myself
    (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

Gazzooks's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    is this working with the latest patch from tuesday?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Gazzooks View Post
    is this working with the latest patch from tuesday?
    the program doesnt have anything to do with the version of warcraft.
    (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

Lukas 45's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this work with Ele shammys?
    Or do i have to create the macros by myself?
    Think about: Flame Shock, Lava Burst, Chain Lightning, Lightning Blot, Lightning Blot, Chain Lightning, Lightning Blot, repeat

BTW +2rep for great program :b Goinging to try it(I think...)

~Jagris's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am having a few problems:
    1: it wont save cast sequence
    2: It doesnt wait for the global cooldown no matter how I set it.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lukas 45 View Post
    Does this work with Ele shammys?
    Or do i have to create the macros by myself?
    Think about: Flame Shock, Lava Burst, Chain Lightning, Lightning Blot, Lightning Blot, Chain Lightning, Lightning Blot, repeat

BTW +2rep for great program :b Goinging to try it(I think...)
    All the program does is spam keys, its upto you to come up with what its going to press so you have to be creative and come up with some macro's and such to support it. To do what your after you could just spam 1 key for a single macro doing

/stopmacro [channeling]
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Hide()
    /castesquence reset=combat/target Flame Shock, Lava Burst, Chain Lightning, Lightning Bolt, Lightning Bolt, Chain Lightning, Lightning Bolt
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Clear()
    /script UIErrorsFrame:Show()

that should happily do what your after and not interupt it while channeling spells, not got a shammy that high to test it so let me know how it goes.
    Last edited by CrazyCactuaR; 06-03-2009 at 09:59 PM.
    (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ~Jagris View Post
    I am having a few problems:
    1: it wont save cast sequence
    2: It doesnt wait for the global cooldown no matter how I set it.
    By default the program's gonna massivly spam anything you tell it, it doesnt wait for gcd you have to manipulate macro's to do this for you. If you can tell me exactly what your trying to do i'll try and come up with a solution for you.

As for it saving the cast sequence, what is it exactly your doing? Ticking a spell and giving it a keybinding then clicking save should save it fine, rearranging it in attack order and clicking save again will save its order.
    (╯°□°)╯︵┻━┻ ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

ÜBER's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When i try to download the TABCTL32.OX thingy, it opens a new window with a huge wall of text and random symbols

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast