0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Erenion's Task Creator

Before i go any further i want to clarify that the creator of this program is Erenion of mmoglider.com. The reason i am posting it here is because alot of people here do not have access to those forums and that alot of people are having problems making tasks themselves, this program simplifies the taskmaking alot.

What it does is that you select the properties you want, add hotspots,vendors etc. Then when you press 'Create my Task' the program will then make the text which you can copy and save in a .psc file.

Here's a picture of the program:

What makes this program so awesome is in my opinion the 'Remote Control', what this does is that it takes information from glider and puts it in your task. It can add where you are standing ingame as a hotspot, your targetted npc as vendor or add your location as mailbox location.

To Activate this 'Remote Control' you must open Glider and put your desired information aswell as enabling the option.
    As seen here:

And enter it in the Task Creator 'Remote Control' option as seen here.

It is a very good tool, and you can make a good task with it. You can donate but the tool itself is free, the few features you get as donator, such as the priority management can easily be changed yourself (the lower the number, the higher is it prioritated.) Therefore donating is more to help the creator continue the development. So if you like the tool and have some money on your hands then donating 5$ to the creator is a good deed.

When you open the program there is a 'Download New Version' button. Update your program and you're off to create some good tasks!
    Hope you guys will have use of this

Here's the virus check: Virustotal. MD5: 8d00c5afbacb478ce9a30d4cbd3df97c

And the download link:
    Erenions_Task_File_Updater.zip Download File on FileFront
    Last edited by grak; 02-17-2009 at 12:03 PM.

Erenion's Task Creator
    phorentez's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    1/18
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, in one of your pictures, there is a label (Port: 3200) and (Password: Your password) What is that password ? how you make the program work :S ?

Ty anyway for the program, i dont know if you can even post this on the forums becourse it belongs to a glider user, but anyway, you write the credits, so i will +rep

grak's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That password is what you want, all that is needed is that you have the same password on both programs. And yes i would normally agree with that, but since he has posted it openly on mmoglider.com and that he have made a announcement that it has now 1600 users. I think this only would have a positive effect for him. If however it turns out that he/others want me to remove it and delete the thread. Then i will

Edit: I have now sent him a PM on the mmoglider.com forums
    Last edited by grak; 02-17-2009 at 12:19 PM.

!iMacroMage!'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep this indeed works, I have used this for quite some time now. The only things I have issues with is that this creator does format the tasks weird.