Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: InnerSpace: ISXWoW in 4 minutes 59 seconds or less.

Originally Posted by dscecs
    Unfortunately bbot is no longer out there. One of the things I hate (and many others would agree) is that if you piss of a dev of the bots, they might yank all their stuff. Bytelock and EQJoe both threw tantrums and took down all their stuff.

Nice guide by the way
    There has been a GPL version of BBot release somewhere on this forum. Also if you are a contributor or donator there is a complete archive of the BBot archive and routines available for download.

GPL Version of BBot - http://www.mmowned.com/forums/bots-p...GPL#post129113
    BBot Routines - http://www.mmowned.com/forums/contri...es-isxwow.html
    Last edited by lag; 05-10-2007 at 01:48 PM.

Marlo was here || idusy was here cause he feels left out || Im in ur sig , shardin ur letters - Flying Piggy || Errage was here- Wait, what? || ''Edge was here'' imo =P || Dragonshadow's name makes this too long |2d is hot|

InnerSpace: ISXWoW in 4 minutes 59 seconds or less.
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by xxxrapidxxx
    Everyone will eventually get banned using Glider. At least once. From what I've read on various forums, you're "gliding" on borrowed time.

Especially now. Merc didn't update his site when Warden got changed for like 48 hrs. I was on IRC when it happened, and it was funny. Tenshi even posted a heads up thread on their forums. You think they listened? Nope. So I'd firmly expect ALOT of glider accounts getting wiped out here in the very near future. Usually takes about a month to see them roll in after a Warden change like that. It's been a couple weeks so far.

So to answer your question decidedly, Innerspace is MUCH safer than Glider. Provided you're either A) smart enough to bot where as few people as possible see you, and B) are lucky enough not to get reported.

Glider looks like a bot, IS bots do not.
    no its not and stop spreading bullshit, glide smart and you wont get banned, bot with innerspace as foolish as many gliders and get banned as well. But don't say that glider is not safe.
    It took mercury 12 hrs to respond to Tenshi's post. However if u had checked the "Logout on warden update" then you would be just as safe as with innerspace.

xxxrapidxxx's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by KuRIoS
    no its not and stop spreading bullshit, glide smart and you wont get banned, bot with innerspace as foolish as many gliders and get banned as well. But don't say that glider is not safe.
    It took mercury 12 hrs to respond to Tenshi's post. However if u had checked the "Logout on warden update" then you would be just as safe as with innerspace.
    No bullshit in my post pal. Perhaps I was incorrect in the time frame, suffice to say, 12 hrs is still along time. Lax was on it within 30 mins.

And yes, Glider WILL get you banned. Eventually. I can tell a glider bot within 10 secs. Why? Cause they ALL do the same thing. One hunter acts just like another. That's what gets you banned. I've botted in the middle of crowds and not one person suspects me of botting. IS is much safer, not only due to the support of Lax, but due to the open source community, and their constant improvements.

Don't believe me?
    http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...&search=Search
    EVERYONE knows what a Glider bot looks like, and how it behaves. It's so blatently obvious. THAT'S why the ban rate is so high.

Finally, in response to Lag's links to Bytebot here:

There is no GPL version of Bytebot, despite what others will have you think.
    Byte removed all SVN access and some other guy tried snatching it and releasing it under the GPL. I recommend Bbot 1.98 ( which incidently is exactly what this "GPL" version is ) You couldn't tell it's a bot unless you knew it was, and you were looking for it.
    Last edited by xxxrapidxxx; 05-10-2007 at 02:53 PM.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

never said IS isnt better. I just said that stupid botters gets banned. thats all, for all my fault u can use a stick to autopress ur keyboard or u can have glider or innerspace do it, if u do it incorrectly and stupid then u will be banned

lag's Avatar The ERP Chicken
    Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey! Hey you kids! No fighting in this thread! Take it here http://www.mmowned.com/forums/bots-p...de-inside.html

PS. I like this video. http://files.filefront.com//;7172113;/

Marlo was here || idusy was here cause he feels left out || Im in ur sig , shardin ur letters - Flying Piggy || Errage was here- Wait, what? || ''Edge was here'' imo =P || Dragonshadow's name makes this too long |2d is hot|

Gratas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hello all, im new with this /bots/ and i tryed first to install wowbot, but when i write in console ext wowbot/wowbot it says Failed...ok, than i installed openbot, at the beginning happened the same, but i changed the routines name from hunter.iss to NULL.iss and now when i type run openbot/openbot it says some rare numebrs and scripts, but nothing else...something like tihis in the console...

Unknown command ''WoWScript''
    Dumping script stack
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    --> C:/ProgramFiles/InnerSpace/Scripts/oMapper.iss:286 Atom0000029 () WoWScript SetMapToCurrentZone ()....bla , bla...
    --> -!!- AddChild....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -->C:/ProgramFiles/InnerSpace/Openbot.iss:53 atexit () move - stop
    Last edited by Gratas; 05-12-2007 at 05:57 PM.

Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It sounds like you skipped this step:
    Originally Posted by lag
    Put ISXWoW and ISXWarden .dll files in your InnerSpace extensions directory (or use sissy installer).
    Also, oMapper is too low in the hierarchy. It should look like this

Code:
    C:\Program Files\InnerSpace\Scripts\openbot\
    openbot.iss

C:\Program Files\InnerSpace\Scripts\openbot\objects\
    oActionNPC.iss
    oActionObject.iss
    oActionPlayer.iss
    oBase.iss
    oBot.iss
    oConfig.iss
    oConsumable.iss
    oEvents.iss
    oGrind.iss
    oGUI.iss
    oInventory.iss
    oLocation.iss
    oMapper.iss
    oNavigator.iss
    oQuest.iss
    oTalentTree.iss
    oTargeting.iss
    oToon.iss
    oTradeskills.iss
    and so forth with your other objects.

Check this and let me know...
    Last edited by lag; 05-13-2007 at 08:42 AM.

Lopen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can someone help me out here, i installed ISXDK and i have all the folders (bin, doc, lib, include and samples) but theres no application/program. What do i do?

Neverdyne's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey there Lag. Thanks for the great guide, it helped me a lot, however I am experiencing a problem. I followed it thoroughly, but it seems something is gong wrong. When I open openbot and go to the grind tab, the message "area not found" keeps repeating every time indefinitely. And when I set "Go" it walks like he is taking one step and stops, one step and stops, etc.

Help!
    Last edited by Neverdyne; 05-13-2007 at 11:44 PM.

Gratas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello Lag. OK, I reinstaled windows, WoW, Innerspace, the isx's .dll, and the openbot....and i have the same roblem. I also checked the files u told me to, and are all ok, i made a screenshot of what is showing me the console when i write run openbot/openbot :

any ideas? :P

And btw, this only work's if i change C:\Program Files\InnerSpace\Scripts\openbot\routines\Hunter.iss to C:\Program Files\InnerSpace\Scripts\openbot\routines\NULL.iss

If i don't change this file's name (im hunter btw) the console says :

Last edited by Gratas; 05-14-2007 at 06:22 AM.

Dragonshadow's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Aw crap... Innerspace costs money...
    Look at your post, now back to mine; Now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate content, it could look like mine. Look down, backup, where are you? You're scrolling through threads, reading the post your post could look like. What did you post? Back at mine; It's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again and the reply is now diamonds.

Anything is possible when you think before you post. The moon is shrinking.

Thanks G/R
    6/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gratas,

Make sure that you have properly installed ISXWow (http://www.isxwow.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=29). If it is installed then most likely you need to upgrade your DirectX installation. The current version is dx9.0c but even if your version shows that you need to install the latest from microsoft to use IS.

DirectX 9.0c download area (validation required)
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en

If you have a bootleg let me know and I'll try to mirror the distro for you...

Edit: Ah, also I see you are running Vista. I know there are some bugs with Vista you'll have to check the IS forums as well, but it never hurts to upgrade your DirectX
    Last edited by lag; 05-14-2007 at 08:47 PM.

Zag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hate when people are trying to help others and they don't know shit.
    Sorry for the little flame Lag but obviously there is nothing run with ISXWoW because it is starting also nothing wrong with directx because IS is starting at the beginning and finally vista is only a os and is not affecting the way IS is processing queries. The only thing I could see is that you unzip the bot in your script folder of IS but you did a double directory (or maybe you just didn't put your bot folder in your script folder of IS). So open /script/ and make sure there is a openbot folder and that in this folder there is a openbot.iss.

Edit 3: You need to update your ISXWoW (not just reinstall it UPDATE it) See that version mismatch for radar and stuff?

Edit 2: C:\Program Files\InnerSpace\Scripts\openbot\routines http://www.open-bot.com/index.php go download a routine for hunter in this forum (I guess you've used a routine from wowbot right?, or just didn't put your routine in there? Or that you just didn't named it Hunter.iss ? (also make sure you can edit the .xxx so it's not like Hunter.iss.txt)

Edit 1: also I have no clue why you renamed your routine, seriously, I think you should just go to http://www.open-bot.com/index.php, delete your current openbot folder and reinstall a fresh one. Also from what I have seen on your error report is that somewhere in your routine the person who wrote it used wowbot command which can't be handle by openbot who crashes, there might also be a synthax problem with calling -move somewhere in the routine as well. I can't really tell you because checking at your screenshot I'm kinda wtf, seems like you lunch it like three times or something?
    Last edited by Zag; 05-15-2007 at 10:35 AM.

L2LuckyYou's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had a question, I followed the guide and got the bot set up in a pretty basic way. Now you wrote in your post "dont run wow without innerspace its ban central" does that mean having innerspace installed on my computer now means I ALWAYS have to use it to load wow, even when im gona play the game legit, because warden finds it installed?

Zag's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Try it and tell us, otherwise I wouldn't do it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast