0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1-60 ZoloFighter Diary [Alliance]

Hi. I am Shuckles. I am a new comer to the forums and started using Zolofighter. I know many people are trying to decide between Glider and Openbot, while Zolofighter(From here and now on known as ZF) is being put off to the side. So, I am here with a 1-60 Zolofigher Diary!

-UI Changes-
    1.) Bagnon
    2.) I forgot the name of it. But it automatically sells all Gray items, when I open up a vendor and auto-repairs if I open a Armor Vendor.
    3.) X-Perl
    4.)(Not that it matters) Cartographer

-Abbreviations-
    1. Zolofighter - ZF
    2. Heathstone - HS
    3. Leatherworking - LW
    4. SK - Skinning
    5. FA - First Aid
    6. BA - Broken Armor
    7. WP - Waypoints
    Thats just some abbreviations. Ill add more later if they occur

====Diary====
    First thing, I will using EternalBlood's WP.
    EternalBlood's Glider Waypoints : Click Here

Since ZoloFighter doesn't use Glider WP and etc, I use the special Convertor on all the Glider WP.

After that, I start up the installer.

-Day 1, 1:17 PM-
    First, I start up the installer. Prompt's me on everything to do, and I set up my Zolofighter. Very simple and user friendly.
    I go in game at about 1:30 and make my new Human Warrior, ******. Ok, so I make him and set up my skills and food on my action bars. Very simple. I head straight to Stormwind and buy 4 Netherweave Bags.(16 Slots each). This character is also funded with exactly 25g.
    -Day 1, 2:04 PM-
    Ok, I start up the first waypoints, and move over to the wolves. I start it up, it loads the waypoints and it takes off. I noticed that the person use's very robotic movements. There was no strafing at all. Jumping can be enabled. I enabled it. It jumps on a irregular schedule. Ok, Im off to the movies. I leave ZF running, and my screen on, incase of disconnects and head on my way.
    -Day 2, 7:30 AM-
    What a night. I came home totally wasted, and forgot to check it. I got up, and headed to the shower. Jumped in real quick, and checked ZF. It had seemed TO STILL BE RUNNING PERFECTLY. It seemed I died a couple times, but thanks to Eternal's awesome waypoints, It took me back to my body and rez'ed. I checked my bags. Pretty good stuff. Seem's I got some extra armor. Bags were totally full. I was level 5(Maximum level for the area I was grinding) and was very happy. I had 25g, 85s, and 37c. I went to the vendor, sold everything except for a nice White shield and sword. I bought my skills, and headed off to the next point
    -Day 2, Noon-
    Ok, I set up at the boars. Before hand I went and got FA, SK, and LW from Stormwind. I also went and loaded up on greens from the Auction House for REALLY cheap.(So it doesnt look like I had been botting for 13 hours xD) I got to the boars, and setup. Fairly small place out of the public. I started it up, and went out with my Girlfriend to lunch, and then to the beach. Came home early for dinner.
    -Day 2, 4:41 PM-
    I had skinning 75, and was Level 9. I jumped and cheered. Level 9 and 4.5 Bars. I checked my bags. I had gotten LOTS of leather from SK, almost totaling over 150 Leather's and cheered some more. I used it on LW. Now I had 75 LW and 75 SK. I had lots of Gray's. I HSed back to SW and got skills, Upgraded proffesions, and bought some more green's from the AH. Then I headed off to Stone Cairn Lake for my level 10-14
    -Day 2, 11:30 pm-
    Ok. So, I turned in some simple traveling quests, back and fourth and got level 10. So, I walked over and started up ZF. Bags were empty and I totaled my gold at 23 EXACTLY. Thats after more skills, and getting Defensive Stance. I think Ima stay in that one stance. Then, headed off to bed.
    -Day 3, 11:07 AM-
    I woke up feeling full and ready to check my computer. I came downstairs to see my brother playing Counter-Strike Source. I got pissed and kicked him around. Apparently there was a Electrical Shortage like a hour and a half after I went to bed. Very sad. But, I did get level 12 and had 14 bars. I checked my bags to see DOZENS of Linen Cloths and Green drops. I got 23g, 34s, and 15c. I HSed to SW and sold all the grays and NPCed all the useless greens. I bought my skills and got FA too 67 using the Linen Cloths.
    -Day 3, 3:07 PM-
    Ive been taking a break since 11:07 so I am not as much of a suspected ZFer. I will be putting it back on at exactly 3:30 PM.
    -Day 3, 4:05-
    Forgot to start it up. Now starting it.
    -Day 3, 5:40 PM-
    Ok, I just went in and checked on it. Its doing great. I just dinged 13. Checked my bags. Got some nice greens. No need to get skills or HS. None of the armor was broken. I had just around 23g, 56s, and 2c. This is my last level here in the Stone Cairn Lake. I got like 40 Linen Cloths. I made Heavy Linen Bandages and maxed my FA at 75. If I dont level between now and about 11:30 tonight, I will be staying here tonight. Ok, Back to surfing the forums.
    -Day 3, 8:32 PM-

Checking it after I am done setting up my Christmas Tree, and ornaments. Still level 13. About 11 bars in. Stone Cairn Lake is getting really repetitive. Been there about 1 day now. My Pants and Bracers are yellow after 5 hours. I think Ill be ok until I ding. I got 23g, 62s, and 42c. All my trade skills are 75. All 4 of my netherweave bags are filled with Junk and Green's. I got about 200 Linen Cloths that Ill shove in my bank once I ding 14, and head back to town. Ill update again at around 11:30. Oh yeah. I died once, maybe thats why my bracers and pants are slightly broken. Yeah for ghost waypoints. Brought my back again. So yeah, I plan I shutting it down tomorrow during school, since it will look like regular gameplay.
    -Day 3, 10:30 PM-

Ok, So. Checked up on it for the last time today. Wont be doing this as frequently tomorrow, noticing I got school and etc. Ok. So I got Level 14. I HSed to SW and bought my skills. Sold ALL the junk I had. Went and got Journeyman in all my Proffesions and Secondary Proffesions. SK and LW will be worked on a lot tonight, as I am now with beast's again. Stendels Pond. Its a nice size spot, and it has pretty spread out creatures. Easy to kill with a 7.5 DPS Sword and like 300 armor shield. But yeah. I joined a clan, with my friend from school. Got a DM run from them. Never finished the whole thing, but did it so Blizzard is less suspicious of my botting activites. This is a REALLY nice place. I died on purpose. Waypoint for Graveyard is amazingly awesome, and when your armor starts to break, it actually runs to the Blacksmith and repairs. I love it. Ill be here until 19 probably. Thats all of tonight. Maybe. Hoping I dont disconnect and that will make me happy. Bags cleared and Im off to bed. I have 23g, 22s, and 57c. Thats after everything. Oh yeah, a 80 Pally Ran me, so it was like 7 minute run. Pretty good. IM OFF TO BED. Will update in the morning
    -Day 4, 6:58 AM-

Ok, so, I woke up nice. Went to the computer. I was level 15. The beast's drop some nice greens, and I got some nice junk gear. 5 bars in. I got my Skinning to 108 and LW was still the same. I needed to pick up some Coarse Thread. Ima leave it on at school today. Just capped 400 hp . Didn't die. Great
    -Day 4, 3:58 PM-

Sweet. Came home from school. I was level 16. Had about 15-16 bars. Flight Pathed back to SW. Bought Skills. Upgraded my LW to 81. My SK is 118 . So yeah, got skills. I had over 70 light feathers, and shoved them all in the AH for like 75s a stack. Hopefully someone will buy them here soon. Ima go back to the place I was at until Level 18. I got a nice new 1h Sword and a Shield from the Guild Bank, and Fully Repaired myself. Once I ding Level 19, I might run DM ALL level. My /played time is 1 Day, 52 Minutes. Great
    -Day 4, 5:07PM-
    Taking a break. Starting up later
    -Day 4, 7:30 PM-
    Thinking about donating the $1 to get full and bot 24/7. This is working out good atm. I am level 17. Starting up again soon.
    -Day 5, 7:07 AM-
    I guessed the new key I got works. I botted all night long, and woke up to it this morning. I dinged 18. Lots of greens in my bags. Some I replaced with my old armor. I ran to my new leveling place, which is really nice, and lots of mobs. I didn't check much. Leaving on at school.
    -Day 5, 4:01 PM-
    CRAP. Came home, and stupid Quicktime crap popped up early in the morning. So, it stopped botting and I was like, 2 kills from 19. Ima go get my skills at level 20. I got 148 SK, and working on LK. Its still at 81. Turning in one quest, with the Boar livers. I got some nice greens, and lots of junk. Sold it/ I earned 25g, 1s,22c. I will be updating a lot when it is asrond 10:30 PM. I aint got the time now. I got a massive headache and can't stand it. Ima get some sleep and play some Combat Arms. Then Ill be here to check on it again
    -Day 5, 4:55 PM-
    YEAH. Not a WoW update this time. Its a update on me. I got my laptop back from Texas. So, I will be updating from school, using my Remote Desktop Connection, and I can always see how its running, and start it up halfway through the day, if it shuts down. And Etc. Mostly, this will be my 7th period. Which is study hall.
    -Day 5, 10:10 PM-
    Ok. Bigggg update. Uhm. Lemme say the usual first. I am level 19 atm. I got about 12 bars. Leveling is slowing back down to normal grinding pace. All my armor finally broke, in one 5 hours run, so Idk how I will last overnight. Might die a couple times. Ill go get skills tomorrow. I got 150 SK and 81 LW still. 83 FA. I got about 120 Light Leathers and 119 Light Feather things. Uhm. I got 25g, 91s, and 96c. Ok. Here is the other side. I've been given a lot of Glider keys, and people were telling me to try it. So, for level 20-30 I am going to use Glider Elite. I know the whole injection thing is really risky. I am willing to take that risk. I am going to buy the elite for $5. Its not that expensive. So whatev. Ok. I will update again in the morning. Surfing the forums and then heading to bed for now.
    -Day 6, 4:03 PM-

BIG UPDATE. Just got home. Getting really lazy. Glider = Shit. Wont run on my account for 15 minutes. Sticking with ZoloFIghter. My realm went down today, so I will update later tonight
    -Day 6, 5:00 PM-

Ok. There was a delay. Because of the server going down. Also, Id probably be higher level but Glider is the stupidest piece of shit. It couldn't run 15 minutes without shutting down, and I had Glider Elite on. Whatev. I dinged 20 . I bought all my skills, cost me some money. I got dual Wield . Bought another 11 DPS sword, and heading to the new area. I got 150 SK, 110 LW, and 84 FA. 23g, 42s, 23c
    -Day 7, 4:00 PM-
    I had to take a break from my warrior last night. My path was screwing me over, since I am under-leveled. So, I played my DK and got him 60 . So, I am going to be setting him up again, my warrior, but this time in Redridge. I made a awesome 18-30 track's on my Mage, and going to use them on my warrior. Ill put them up here. I made a Horde and Alliance one.
    -Day 8, 10:00 AM-
    I AM COMPLETELY STOPPING THIS GUIDE. I GOT EXAMS AND HAD A FAMILY DEATH AND CAN'T KEEP UPDATING THIS. I will be on the forums though. Sorry yall

UPDATING WHENEVER I GET TO THE FORUMS. SHOULD BE FREQUENTLY.

=======QUESTIONS AND ANSWER PART=======
    Before I do anythings, thanks to Eask for reminding me about questions.

1.)Is this bot free?
    Yes.
    2.)How long can I bot non-stop?
    I think 15 Hours
    3.)Is it easy to setup? How long does it take?
    This is VERY User friendly. It takes 45 seconds.

===DOWNLOAD LINKS===
    Zolofighter - http://www.zolohouse.com/wow/wowFighter/publicrelease0.8.4.9a.zip
    The Virus Scan (Not a download) - http://www.virustotal.com/analisis/2530f3fe8349f66010e3bcc6ae177eeb
    Glider to ZF Profile Convertor - Profile Convertor.rar (Mediafire automatically scans all files for any chance of Virus's)
    ZoloFighter Tutorial Index - ZoloFighter Tutorial Index
    Custom Horde+Alliance 18-30 ZoloFighter Paths, I haven't converted them from Glider yet. Thats what I recorded them on. So just the Convertor like 2 downloads above this one - http://www.mediafire.com/?tzyyimml1kj
    Last edited by Castroph; 12-12-2008 at 09:52 AM.

1-60 ZoloFighter Diary [Alliance]
    KRYPTON88's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very nice, Getting to 60 with Zolo and Documenting it isnt an easy task, Because doing it effectively , you need to have some programming knowledge to get the most out of ZoloFighter and the Default profiles (I Was a FULL Only ZoloFighter player, Until I got a free glider key ,and upgraded it to elite for $5 But before that I used to edit zoloFighter like crazy to get it perfect.... +Rep for the work! But zolo just cant beat the background botting that glider has bro... I love it. Programming while my character levels...lol cant beat that. Good job tho man.

Castroph's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, Thats why I am making a Diary for Zolofighter. Many people tend to go with Glider and Openbot and spend the money for good playing. This is for people like me, that have no money to spend and doesn't like that Glider's free trial has the time limitation. Zolofighter is free, and for only a $1 DONATION, you can get it full, which includes even more stuff.

Castroph's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I didn't start till 4 PM today. Something happened to my internet and and I just started it.

PixelFlame's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice ^^

Hope you don't get banned

Castroph's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont think I will get banned. I've been playing with ZF for awhile now. Just stay tuned in, and we will see.

PixelFlame's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, will be fun to follow this

I wish u good luck xD

Castroph's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, Ill probably update it again at around 7:30. Maybe after I eat dinner.

Castroph's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EDIT:Added a Q&A. Any more questions I will put in there, if asked.

JoeBiden's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remove that armory.

Quick.

Castroph's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    EDIT2:Added a Download section. Includes most of the stuff yall need

Castroph's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by JoeBiden View Post
    Remove that armory.

Quick.
    Done, I made a stupid mistake. lol :P

Castroph's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated for 8:32

Castroph's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated before I head to bed

KRYPTON88's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got my glider key free, and only paid $5 to make it elite. and Dont get me wrong man, I told you I used Zolofighter for a good time and loved it! I love scripting my own profiles/bindings but they do have a wizard for bidings for the n00bs. But I NEED the background bot feature G-elite has... And Ive talked to panda(author of ZF) and he said he cant make a Background mode for ZF because he doesnt want to use injections.. which makes sense , Inhections = Ban.

And for whoever said something about getting banned with ZF, It wont happen as long as you set it up right so zolo runs in a guest account on ur computer and launches WoW in an Admin account. plus no injections and real mouse movments and key strokes! Simplicity usually gets you out of wardens radar Unless soemone reports you because your being stupid and botting in a populated area...(Dumbass's) you wont get banned. Have fun Im gonna check back on this to see how your doing .

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast