Twitch Viewers / Followers / Prime Subs menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

cherajTwitch's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Twitch Viewers / Followers / Prime Subs

Hello guys! I'm a twitch seller for years already through various different platforms! This is my first attempt at OwnedCore so bear with me!

This thread will explain everything that I'm selling: if u have any questions, feel free to ask!

Aside from what I'm offering in the GFX - I offer followers for $2 per 1k : all the accounts are cracked with randomized names/usernames/creation date - the way I do it is drip feeding - you wont get 50000 followers all at once, rather a random number through the day (that we agree on previously of course)

And finally the third thing that I'm offering is StreamElements campaign completions - or rather any campaigns or promotions ever - i can do it! (max, guaranteed payout - even things that require actual money to subscribe are possible - like Hello Fresh).

Things like these are done with residential ips, all from a different computer to maintain trust score with the advertiser - at times there are even small purchases done so your brand image is not sulked by lots of downloads / no purchases.
    Pay for StreamElements campaigns is decided on difficulty and is usually in the 35-45% of the total campaign pay.

last but not least (And I'm sorry if this is not permitted, I mean no harm ) - but here are some of my recent vouches!

If you want an invite to discord - just pm me (to see the vouches yourself - please keep in mind I won't ever initiate any sale with any member of this forum other then the permitted means (and that is through PM and Trade Guardian)!

Thank you everyone and sorry for massive post!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Twitch Viewers / Followers / Prime Subs-discordpost1-jpg   Twitch Viewers / Followers / Prime Subs-3jcujzq-jpeg  

Twitch Viewers / Followers / Prime Subs