GIVEAWAT 1.400.000 golds stormscale EU HORDE menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Mjos's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    68
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    GIVEAWAT 1.400.000 golds stormscale EU HORDE

    Hello

    had this bad experience with FIREMAGE 420 dont never trade or buy or sell to him.
    he ruined all my rep on ownedcore without no reasson cause hes a scammer and says that Iam a scammer.

    he only pay BTC so thats enough said. ( SCAM )
    GIVING AWAY GOLDS max 200k per to begin with.

    please send me ur real id ingame and i will add you and trade you to prove Im not a scammer

    we had 3 perfect trades and when the 4th came and servers where fucked i couldnt login and he raged and ruined all for me.
    thats why i trade free golds and please all ignore / block or report that FIREMAGE420.

    PS: hes reported to GM stupid buying with his main lol. he have 4 days to fix it otherwise all hes mains are gone,
    cause i took screenshot everytrade and blizzard sees hes char haha. idiot

    PM ME WITH UR INGAME NAME STORMSCALE OR SEND ME PM HERE WITH REAL ID OR CHAR NAME TO TRADE
    BE FAST PLEASE.


    Greetings from a trustworthy 15 years OJ wow gamer

    GOLDS - Album on Imgur
    Last edited by Mjos; 08-28-2020 at 02:11 AM. Reason: forgot pic

  2. #2
    FireMage420's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    26
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Pending Verdict on Dispute

    Dispute between Mjos (Disputer) and FireMage420 (Defender). View Dispute thread

    Dispute starts: 08-28-2020 02:13 AM

    Dispute ends: 09-11-2020 02:13 AM

    Who is the scammer? Wtf you talk brother, we made only 2 deals, the 1st one i was first with the money, and the seccond one i was again first with the money, then you keep lie that you could not connect to the servers, when all of the servers was fine lol. Btc is a scam? Wtf brother, most likely the paypal money is a scam, but not the btc, since you got them haha, i didnt heard a more bigger lie here hah.
    Just to mention, he wanted to give him 2k$ to dont report my account, but as i see he only bluff at all of this, how you can call me a scammer? When you runned away with my 55$ and you blocked me lol

  3. #3
    FireMage420's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    26
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Pending Verdict on Dispute

    Dispute between Mjos (Disputer) and FireMage420 (Defender). View Dispute thread

    Dispute starts: 08-28-2020 02:17 AM

    Dispute ends: 09-11-2020 02:17 AM

    Picture of the last trade + when he blocked me Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    You can see your wallet there + transaction to same wallet Blockchain Explorer - Search the Blockchain | BTC | ETH | BCH

  4. #4
    Mjos's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    68
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FireMage420 View Post
    Who is the scammer? Wtf you talk brother, we made only 2 deals, the 1st one i was first with the money, and the seccond one i was again first with the money, then you keep lie that you could not connect to the servers, when all of the servers was fine lol. Btc is a scam? Wtf brother, most likely the paypal money is a scam, but not the btc, since you got them haha, i didnt heard a more bigger lie here hah.
    Just to mention, he wanted to give him 2k$ to dont report my account, but as i see he only bluff at all of this, how you can call me a scammer? When you runned away with my 55$ and you blocked me lol
    I dont care man. call me scammer, ur choice. good luck losing ur main btw

  5. #5
    FireMage420's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    26
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Pending Verdict on Dispute

    Dispute between Mjos (Disputer) and FireMage420 (Defender). View Dispute thread

    Dispute starts: 08-28-2020 02:20 AM

    Dispute ends: 09-11-2020 02:20 AM

    And if you gonna report my account, your one will be burned for sure, since you are the seller of the gold, im just a buyer + and you cant hide you nickname, because i know it perfectly hah, most likely if i open a ticket that you are selling gold every where with your Hyper*ctive(name) vulpera character.

  6. #6
    Mjos's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    68
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FireMage420 View Post
    And if you gonna report my account, your one will be burned for sure, since you are the seller of the gold, im just a buyer + and you cant hide you nickname, because i know it perfectly hah, most likely if i open a ticket that you are selling gold every where with your Hyper*ctive(name) vulpera character.
    I got 12 accounts doesnt matter. so long ur gone. lol

  7. #7
    FireMage420's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    26
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Pending Verdict on Dispute

    Dispute between Mjos (Disputer) and FireMage420 (Defender). View Dispute thread

    Dispute starts: 08-28-2020 02:25 AM

    Dispute ends: 09-11-2020 02:25 AM

    Okay, since you are a big man, can you show to all of us pictures of the ticket+pictures that we traded any gold :?

  8. #8
    Ashoran's Avatar Turtle God
    Reputation
    391
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    859
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    Originally Posted by Mjos View Post
    I got 12 accounts doesnt matter. so long ur gone. lol
    Open a trade dispute and get this sorted the proper way. Trade threads are in no way the time or place for this.

  9. #9
    Mjos's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    68
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ashoran View Post
    Open a trade dispute and get this sorted the proper way. Trade threads are in no way the time or place for this.
    tired contact admins but they like ignore me.. lol FREE GOLDS /PM me

  10. #10
    FireMage420's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    26
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Pending Verdict on Dispute

    Dispute between Mjos (Disputer) and FireMage420 (Defender). View Dispute thread

    Dispute starts: 08-28-2020 02:47 AM

    Dispute ends: 09-11-2020 02:47 AM

    Why you ignored my message in your thread, to show us pictures of the ticket and in-game, from when i buyed the gold? And also why did you changed your discord name since you are not a scammer?

  11. #11
    FireMage420's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    26
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    Yeah, as i knew keep ignoring and pretending that you have anything, but acctualy you are just a scammer for 55$, imagine that
    Here probably he want to fix his reputation

    Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    Last edited by FireMage420; 08-28-2020 at 03:03 AM. Reason: picture of the scammer

  12. #12
    FireMage420's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Posts
    26
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Pending Verdict on Dispute

    Dispute between Mjos (Disputer) and FireMage420 (Defender). View Dispute thread

    Dispute starts: 08-28-2020 03:08 AM

    Dispute ends: 09-11-2020 03:08 AM

    And to mention, he changed his discord to another one or deleted it probably, so people dont see that he is a scammer, but acctualy his old discord is in his scamming threads
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

  13. #13
    Ashoran's Avatar Turtle God
    Reputation
    391
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    859
    Thanks G/R
    416/187
    Trade Feedback
    14 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Status: Trade
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

    Went ahead and checked if his giveaway threads are legit, as you can see he indeed traded me the gold. As for the issue between you two, get an admin on this and get it sorted.
    In my case Mjos went ahead and traded me 500k gold from this giveaway as seen in the picture above.

  14. #14
    Mjos's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    68
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by FireMage420 View Post
    And to mention, he changed his discord to another one or deleted it probably, so people dont see that he is a scammer, but acctualy his old discord is in his scamming threads
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet
    still have my discord guys. cant u guys see how desperate he is? lol... scrub, admin please

  15. #15
    Mjos's Avatar Member
    Reputation
    1
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    68
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ashoran View Post
    Imgur: The magic of the Internet

    Went ahead and checked if his giveaway threads are legit, as you can see he indeed traded me the gold. As for the issue between you two, get an admin on this and get it sorted.
    In my case Mjos went ahead and traded me 500k gold from this giveaway as seen in the picture above.
    Thank you my friend. Firemage420 is noob. get him out of hre admins before he fucks for more ppl.
    STILL GIVING AWAY GOLD

    PS glad ur happy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:54 AM. Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.3
Copyright © 2021 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved. User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2021 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Digital Point modules: Sphinx-based search