[TESTING WATERS] Looking to see if the account is worth selling menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

Roobas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[TESTING WATERS] Looking to see if the account is worth selling

Hello Ownedcore users and hello to all the Pokemon trainers reading this thread. My name is Roobas and I've come to you today with an account I'd like to sell but am not sure if it's even worth selling yet, Instead of holding you guys up any longer here's the account:

Level: 18 7/8

Stardust: 50k

Pokedex Entries: 82(caught) 86(seen)

Pokecoins: 0

Top 12 Pokemon: (Pics Below)
    Vaporeon - 1216 CP
    Tentacruel - 873 CP
    Slowbro - 858 CP
    Fearow - 827 CP
    Venemoth - 815 CP
    Golbat - 807 CP
    Gloom - 805 CP
    Golduck - 734 CP
    Flareon - 728 CP
    Seadra - 724 CP
    Weepinbell - 702 CP
    Raticate - 697 CP

Account contains all starters, Ivysaur, Warturtle, Charmander (Pics Below)
    Account contains 189 Magikarp candies and a 118 CP Magikarp
    Account contains 9 unhatched eggs (5km)
    Account contains 19x Super Potion, 27x Hyper Potion, 78x Revive, 50x Poke Ball, 25x Great Ball, 3x Razz Berry

Any offers will be taken very seriously and looked over. Again, please remember that although I am posting the account it may or may not be sold based on responses I get. If people are willing to match a price or give a more reasonable price I'd be happy to part with it, but if the responses aren't good I'll come back later and update the post accordingly. Thank you for your time and happy hunting!

Feel free to contact me on my Skype listed here and on my Profile:

Skype ID: roobas91

[TESTING WATERS] Looking to see if the account is worth selling-thumbnail_image1-jpg[TESTING WATERS] Looking to see if the account is worth selling-thumbnail_image2-jpg[TESTING WATERS] Looking to see if the account is worth selling-thumbnail_image3-jpg[TESTING WATERS] Looking to see if the account is worth selling-thumbnail_image1-1-jpg[TESTING WATERS] Looking to see if the account is worth selling-thumbnail_image2-1-jpg
    Last edited by Roobas; 07-19-2016 at 10:21 PM.

[TESTING WATERS] Looking to see if the account is worth selling
    qweeboi's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/13
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is like, idk, 1-2 days of work if done right, so I doubt that it's worth $150. Not to piss on your parade, but I doubt you'll get anything over $10 here on OC.

That's just my 2cents though.

Roobas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qweeboi View Post
    This is like, idk, 1-2 days of work if done right, so I doubt that it's worth $150. Not to piss on your parade, but I doubt you'll get anything over $10 here on OC.

I mean, appreciate the 2cents, but if people wanted to do that work wouldn't they just do it? I mean, maybe somebody out in a rural area who doesn't have time to do all this or whatever. Maybe $150 is a high price but I've seen worse go for more, thus testing waters.

But really, sincerely appreciate your input.

EDIT: Not to say I wouldn't take lower, any offer is appreciated, but $10 seems incredibly low regardless.

Nimano's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by qweeboi View Post

HAHAHAHA! You did piss on OP's parade even if you did not mean to.

To OP: Your account can be sold $40~$75 (possibly more, if the buyer is desperate and does not care about throwing more cash up to $90 on an account).

Cheers.

Roobas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Nimano View Post
    HAHAHAHA! You did piss on OP's parade even if you did not mean to.

To OP: Your account can be sold $40~$75 (possibly more, if the buyer is desperate and does not care about throwing more cash up to $90 on an account).

Cheers.
    Appreciate it man, I figured that much so thank you for clearing that up

grapedrankdawg's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Roobas View Post
    I mean, appreciate the 2cents, but if people wanted to do that work wouldn't they just do it? I mean, maybe somebody out in a rural area who doesn't have time to do all this or whatever. Maybe $150 is a high price but I've seen worse go for more, thus testing waters.

But really, sincerely appreciate your input.

EDIT: Not to say I wouldn't take lower, any offer is appreciated, but $10 seems incredibly low regardless.

It's worth less than $10. I botted for 8 hours and got a better account with a higher level + much better pokemon.

Roobas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by grapedrankdawg View Post
    It's worth less than $10. I botted for 8 hours and got a better account with a higher level + much better pokemon.
    7. Do not make comments about service / leave feedback if you haven't purchased it.
    (example: your service sux because I can easily do it myself)

So unless you wanna make an offer, you have no reason to be on this post. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯