0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How do I keep my main account safe?

Okay, so as the title says, how do I keep my main account safe?

I've been considering picking up Botting again with a second account (Yes I am willing to lose this account), for the purpose of making some extra cash for my main account.

But how do I keep my main account safe from getting banned?
    Should I be thinking about installing a VM on my PC and changing my MAC/IP on the VM?
    Or should I just bot on my laptop and not worry about changing my IP and such? (I was using my phone to go online on my laptop with the bot before)
    Have any of you ever hunted for rare mounts like TLPD or Aeonaxx and then given the mount to your main account? How did you go about doing this?
    And last of all, how do I safely transfer mats, gold etc. from my bot to my main?

Any and all tips about keeping your main account from being banned are welcome!

Also if you could share your personal experiences with me that would be great as well ^^

Thank you~

How do I keep my main account safe?
    smithwicks's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you're going to trade back and forth, I'd just bot on main. That's my .02

flayful's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How I've always done this trading back and forth between my main account and my botting accounts, is to make a lvl 1 on the main account, send the items to the ( I call it shadow toon, the lvl 1 on main account) shadow toon, have the shadow toon send the items to your main character. Then delete that character. I've botted for quite some time and have NEVER sent the items to my main toon and always to the shadow toon, and have never been banned. I'd only do this if you have one or two accounts you are botting with. Now if you have 10+ farm bots, That would be hell to be making shadow toons, I wouldnt use this way. Bump rep if this information was useful =D