Want To Buy US Hardcore Gold? Look Inside! menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

x6unsound's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Want To Buy US Hardcore Gold? Look Inside!

Update 6/15/2012: Hardcore gold now in stock! If you're interested in buying, post your Skype user name and add me @ x6unsound. Please don't add me without posting in this thread as I will have no way of verifying your identity on the forums. The current market price is posted below (may be negotiable depending on how much rep/vouches you have).

Current market price for US Hardcore Gold (Valid as of 6/15): $25/M (Negotiable)

Hi guys,

After making a pretty good profit selling Softcore gold, I'm looking to expand into the Hardcore market, which seems to have a noticeable vacuum of activity on these forums. While it's my own favorite style of play, I know not a lot of people play Hardcore, so this thread is me putting my feelers out to see if there are any interested buyers in the market. The purpose of this thread is not to make a one-time transaction (I need to stock up first anyway), but to look for trustworthy buyers playing Diablo 3 Hardcore who are interested in establishing a profitable long term business relationship. I know how difficult it is to find a reliable source for your gold, so hopefully I'll be able to build a contact list of Hardcore players who know that I'll be able to supply them with their gold needs at market beating rates. Plus I will always rep you after a successful transaction.

If this sounds like something you'll be interested in, reply to this thread with your Skype/alternative contact info. My Skype is the same as my user name: x6unsound. I'll be in touch!

PS: I hope Ownedcore's HC community didn't lose too many characters to the epic lagpocalypse yesterday night. I was lucky enough to be too busy selling gold when it happened, but I know thousands of people lost their characters. If your char got ganked by Blizzard's server hiccup, here's me raising a toast to them.
    Last edited by x6unsound; 06-15-2012 at 02:01 PM.

Want To Buy US Hardcore Gold? Look Inside!
    x6unsound's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Updated 6/15!