Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bought account and now someone is reclaming it

Hey all, thanks for reading.

Last month i bought a account on internet from a private person, I got all the info from the account, only not a id scan.

Everything was fine and i play now a month on the account, but today i found out the someone has make a ticket that the account is compromised.
    The person who did that make the ticket 2 days ago, and there was a password reset link send to the emailadress ( not mine emailadress, i received nothing) Now i have a question:

Is it possible that someone else then the person from who i bought the account has maken the account recovery ticket?
    Iam almost sure that the person from who i bought it was the orginal owner of the account.

The strange thing is that the ticket has maken 2 days ago and nothing happens until now, i still can play.

Greetings
    Manuel
    *sorry for my bad English hope you can understand it a bit
    Last edited by manuel1983; 11-28-2011 at 07:43 AM. Reason: edit some spelling mistakes

bought account and now someone is reclaming it
    Andrew22's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, you are screwed, you should never buy an account if the person doesn't provide you an id scan and even then it is still risky. And the person who is recalling the account is for sure the one who sold you the account. The only advice I can give you is to recall the payment( if you used paypal) and try to **** up the account as much as possible, sell all the stuff and make a guild bank on the same server but on a different account and transfer all the gold there, then delete all the items and all the professions.

That's pretty much all you can do and be more careful next time.

manuel1983's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you very much for your answer, I know all the info from the person who sold the account to me. He prommised me to give me the id scan but he never did, i payed 300 euro for , but i did not use paypal, i transfered it directly to his bankaccount, so now i now his name and city. so best thing is make new account on sam server and tranfer verything to it...

t

2dgreengiant's Avatar ★ Elder ★

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by manuel1983 View Post
    Thank you very much for your answer, I know all the info from the person who sold the account to me. He prommised me to give me the id scan but he never did, i payed 300 euro for , but i did not use paypal, i transfered it directly to his bankaccount, so now i now his name and city. so best thing is make new account on sam server and tranfer verything to it...

t
    Not being rude but your an idiot for sending it via bank xfer, you have no way to reclaim the money without breaking the law and lying to law officials. You have lost your money I am afraid so I would attempt to get the account back at all costs as €300 is a lot for a wow account. Sorry if I offended you but tis the truth.
    If you need me you have my skype, if you don't have my skype then you don't need me.

Andrew22's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by manuel1983 View Post

t
    even if you transfer the characters to a different account, it will still have to be under the same name, so I think that he will still be able to recover, you are pretty much screwed.