0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Glider help(mining)

I've been using glider for just a short while and I just got back into the game after overcoming mounting financial problems with college(yay for being a college student...).

I was wondering how you go about creating paths for mining and how you get it to efficiently mine? I've been having quite a bit of trouble figuring this out.

I do not have pro at the moment, so if it is possible to do without pro, that would be great. However, I am not vehemetly opposed to buying pro again, I would just prefer to not.

Glider help(mining)
    vennomm's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well first choice is always to use PPather, and second choice is to look on google at mining guides, then determine the best route, turn on auto way point creation with glider and run the path.

juanmanuelduke's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    normal glider is a shit , you must get the elite one if you want to use ppthater ,custom classes and you can use you pc while gliding . normal glider makes you stuck 2 many times .sometimes works sometimes dont . and im not really sure if you can make a really good profile whit normal glider for mining , tasks are better

sorry for this shit of english =@

Uddberg's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tried this out my self.. Glider ain't gonna make you happy .. and i cannot say use yaddayadda program .. cause i cannot finde a great one .. best to do is realise that it's damn easy to mine manual .. tons of mines in storm peaks fly for 1 hour and u get your bags filled

mental22's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ppather would be the way to go, which requires elite, but u really are better off manually mining. glider/ppather can't use flying mount. just play a movie and fly in circles
    i also use this program with sound notification turned on when i'm really not paying attention.

also to add, there is a nice ppather task for grinding scions of storm in stormpeaks(drop relics), which are in a cave with frequent saronite and titanium spawns, that would work too.
    Last edited by mental22; 03-04-2009 at 01:40 PM.

HeyaEveryone's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    3/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ribblerabble19 View Post
    I've been using glider for just a short while and I just got back into the game after overcoming mounting financial problems with college(yay for being a college student...).

I was wondering how you go about creating paths for mining and how you get it to efficiently mine? I've been having quite a bit of trouble figuring this out.

I do not have pro at the moment, so if it is possible to do without pro, that would be great. However, I am not vehemetly opposed to buying pro again, I would just prefer to not.
    This is not only a very solid program to get mines, but also a great source of income, especially for someone in a situation like yourself. I work a 40 hour shift at my regular job, then manage my bots that have been running all day/night when i get home, and make a very solid sub-living with not a lot of effort.

You do want to get elite, because you will need to use custom classes for efficiency. A custom class is a modified or created plug in for glider. It gives a lot more options for your character as far as abilities/spells/pvp etc. Also, you will be able to use ppather, which is a good addition, if you choose to go that route.

Originally Posted by juanmanuelduke View Post
    normal glider is a shit , you must get the elite one if you want to use ppthater ,custom classes and you can use you pc while gliding . normal glider makes you stuck 2 many times .sometimes works sometimes dont . and im not really sure if you can make a really good profile whit normal glider for mining , tasks are better

sorry for this shit of english =@
    Well, thats not entirely true. Regular glider is solid, but also like he says, you need elite for custom classes and ppather if you want to go that route. I personally don't like ppather for making gold, i prefer it for leveling, then regular elite glider for gold farming.

Originally Posted by Uddberg View Post
    Tried this out my self.. Glider ain't gonna make you happy .. and i cannot say use yaddayadda program .. cause i cannot finde a great one .. best to do is realise that it's damn easy to mine manual .. tons of mines in storm peaks fly for 1 hour and u get your bags filled
    Well IMO you will love glider. If you like getting Gold or honor while sleeping or at work/school then this is the thing for you. If that isn't your thing, I'd agree with Uddberg.

If you need some help with things, send me a PM. I'll talk with you about it.
    My Other Threads:
    Guide To Safe Selling
    Send an email from any web address on the net (spoof)
    Google Tricks
    Ask me how to get free pr0n passes, major sites (no CC required)

Sharb9's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Manual mining is the best... to mine and to be able all around Northrend to find nodes, is the best feeling ever....
    Patience is the key my friends...

Bad's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    6/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wintergrasp is by far the best place to go mine for Saronite/Titanium and im sure people will agree with me

Poiview1's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I've been typing up a guide for my own personal use, based off of a guide from wowguideonline for mining. I made up maps for the best routes that were listed, and I'm going to be making glides for them.

Should I post up the guide? It's only up to 250 right now, because my mining is only in the low 200's.