0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How to spoof without xposed?

I used some xposed modules to spooft before but now cant use xposed in pokemon go. I got systemless root and im able to bypass safety net.

How to to spoof with root only?

How to spoof without xposed?
    ETOS's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    flygps dude, no longer on playstore though... but its the one im using...

SonicRunners's Avatar Member

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by ETOS View Post
    flygps dude, no longer on playstore though... but its the one im using...
    thanks......... xD

wasntmebro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does flygps hide the fact you have mock location on?

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by wasntmebro View Post
    Does flygps hide the fact you have mock location on?
    Idk, but it seems to be working.

SicSicSix's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SonicRunners View Post
    I used some xposed modules to spooft before but now cant use xposed in pokemon go. I got systemless root and im able to bypass safety net.

How to to spoof with root only?
    Fly GPS - I've been using this since they disabled the old API, I actuslly prefer this. I like playing the game, not staring at a bot, but at the same time I've spent hundreds probably on the game legit on my main account for incubators and to put my pokebox and items box at 1000, I have a legit pokedex of 134, I don't bot or spoof on this account.

I do have other accounts that somehow survived this far via botting, I suspect they will get banned, but I am now using Fly GPS, I enjoy it more than botting, I don't have to waste so much time and gas money!

Sorry for the long post, but this is the issue, these spoof apps, including Fly GPS has a rubber band effect. Every so often, it will jump you back to your original location, then bring you back to your spoof location, a very minor inconvenience, my thoughts are that if you don't spin a pokestop or catch a pokemon at your original location, it should be fine, I would assume, UNLESS Niantic is scanning for these specific GPS jumps. I still enjoy it very much, and I don't value the accounts I spoof with THAT much, although I would probably be upset should they get banned. As long as I have my main I'm good. I can send links on how to do this, I'm on Android, Note 5, you need 6.0(marshmallow) to use Fly GPS, then install 4.0.2 APK, with a file manager, then 4.0.5(which is an update), developer options, mock location, fly GPS, simple. Turn off mock to go back to normal playing.

If you don't have android 6.0, you will have to use tutuapp, which I have no experience with, and from all the comments, I see that it goes down very often, or people don't know what they are doing, either way it appears unreliable, but probably retains more options. Fly GPS just had a joystick, no speed variables or options, it's very simple. If you need links for the apks, let me know... I don't know the rules for this forum, or if I'm allowed to post them. Contact me privately I suppose.

Again, sorry for the long message. Let's hope someone cracks the new API so everyone can continue botting.

Also, Niantic has no business managing pokemon go, and they are horribly rude, I sent in an email about an error that occurred that ended up taking my pokecoins, and they told me no refunds, I sent a reply, respectfully, and they sent one last email saying 'you must have deleted your items' - - really??? I cannot even believe them, this new update that makes CP drop so even level 1 players can battle lvl30 players in the gym is ridiculous, if it's friendly gym training I still have a problem with it, and now you can use 6 pokemon instead of 1, but if they down the CP of enemy pokemon, I will consider this a child's game and stop playing.. With each update I cringe. CEO knows NOTHING about pokemon, YouTube his interviews, ridiculous.

Take care, hope this wasn't too monotonous!

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by SicSicSix View Post
    Fly GPS - I've been using this since they disabled the old API, I actuslly prefer this. I like playing the game, not staring at a bot, but at the same time I've spent hundreds probably on the game legit on my main account for incubators and to put my pokebox and items box at 1000, I have a legit pokedex of 134, I don't bot or spoof on this account.

I do have other accounts that somehow survived this far via botting, I suspect they will get banned, but I am now using Fly GPS, I enjoy it more than botting, I don't have to waste so much time and gas money!

Sorry for the long post, but this is the issue, these spoof apps, including Fly GPS has a rubber band effect. Every so often, it will jump you back to your original location, then bring you back to your spoof location, a very minor inconvenience, my thoughts are that if you don't spin a pokestop or catch a pokemon at your original location, it should be fine, I would assume, UNLESS Niantic is scanning for these specific GPS jumps. I still enjoy it very much, and I don't value the accounts I spoof with THAT much, although I would probably be upset should they get banned. As long as I have my main I'm good. I can send links on how to do this, I'm on Android, Note 5, you need 6.0(marshmallow) to use Fly GPS, then install 4.0.2 APK, with a file manager, then 4.0.5(which is an update), developer options, mock location, fly GPS, simple. Turn off mock to go back to normal playing.

If you don't have android 6.0, you will have to use tutuapp, which I have no experience with, and from all the comments, I see that it goes down very often, or people don't know what they are doing, either way it appears unreliable, but probably retains more options. Fly GPS just had a joystick, no speed variables or options, it's very simple. If you need links for the apks, let me know... I don't know the rules for this forum, or if I'm allowed to post them. Contact me privately I suppose.

Again, sorry for the long message. Let's hope someone cracks the new API so everyone can continue botting.

Also, Niantic has no business managing pokemon go, and they are horribly rude, I sent in an email about an error that occurred that ended up taking my pokecoins, and they told me no refunds, I sent a reply, respectfully, and they sent one last email saying 'you must have deleted your items' - - really??? I cannot even believe them, this new update that makes CP drop so even level 1 players can battle lvl30 players in the gym is ridiculous, if it's friendly gym training I still have a problem with it, and now you can use 6 pokemon instead of 1, but if they down the CP of enemy pokemon, I will consider this a child's game and stop playing.. With each update I cringe. CEO knows NOTHING about pokemon, YouTube his interviews, ridiculous.

Take care, hope this wasn't too monotonous!
    I just installed fly gps 4.0.5 directly. and its working fine.