Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by *Pokemongoseller* View Post
    because it has more active users then facebook
    Ahahaahaaha

Hope I helped
    ye, in making me laugh you naive kid.

Why you shouldn't worry about being ban !
  2. Thanks Nestade (1 members gave Thanks to helicockterman for this useful post)
    acidified's Avatar Active Member

Thanks G/R
    12/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by danoontje View Post
    There could be another thing... Botting was getting out of hands, too many people were doing it. Niantic had to do something to keep their face up to the outside world and shareholders or else they would not be taken serious as an billion dollar company. The past month they have ban a lot of accounts but also lose many legit players because the hype is over as well many people stop botting because they are scared to be banned and the botters are reduced to a small group of the total of players.

Now a simple lesson about supply and demand and economics and politics. As rumored, in the next update they will introduce the trade system. To make an trade you have to use some currencies (Pokecoins) or items. Niantic want players to buy Pokecoins in the store, because that is how they earn their money. For example, to make a trade of an high CP/IV Dragonite you have to pay more coins as an low CP/IV. More coins means you have to buy or have to play many hours to earn the coins. Like many in game buy's, people want not to play many hours and are impatience and rather pay a small amount of money to get that high CP/IV Dragonite instant.

Many legit players haven't got high CP/IV Pokemons to trade and most of them have to buy that high CP/IV Pokemon and that makes them potential buyers. Many botters have got high CP/IV Pokemons and are potential suppliers of high CP/IV Pokemons. In that way botters aren't so bad for Niantic, because the botters become serious resellers for Niantic to keep legit players buy in game currencies and keeps the cashflow running for Niantic and they can satisfied their shareholders.

Short conclusion: Botters are good for legit players and Niantic can make more profit out of the trading system due to botters, something shareholders like to see. Things are getting different if everyone is going to bot and Niantic will come up with something to balance it. So I think the last couple of weeks was an great clean up and to make an statement to legit players who are botting and to balance the whole thing.

Just my few cents, based on absolutely nothing.
    Interesting theory. Only time will tell I suppose.
    Wendy, Darling, Light of my life...

*Pokemongoseller*'s Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    5/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by helicockterman View Post
    Ahahaahaaha

Just try searching things before telling me that I'm a naive kid you fk cnt

Read this : People are spending more time in 'Pokemon Go' than Facebook and Snapchat

Lol your way so stupid & I'm also 18 !
    Selling cheap pokemon go accounts, message me if your interested !

inkycg's Avatar Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by helicockterman View Post
    Ahahaahaaha

Said by a 13 years old guy.

Nice theory, I still have a fking sniped / nox / botted / all those shit account alive.
    Created after the hard banwaves.

Moreover, all the accounts I sell actually are not banned. Botted & Sniped.

Thanks G/R
    5/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by inkycg View Post
    Said by a 13 years old guy.

Nice theory, I still have a fking sniped / nox / botted / all those shit account alive.
    Created after the hard banwaves.

Moreover, all the accounts I sell actually are not banned. Botted & Sniped.
    Yeah ban wave isn't going to happen in a nearby futur (I hope so lol) !!

Wacko69Crew's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    just wait for the next update...you will cry over your pokemon acc

Thanks G/R
    5/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Wacko69Crew View Post
    just wait for the next update...you will cry over your pokemon acc
    Next update will be cool if they add the trading feature

rkdplay's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by acidified View Post
    There could be another thing... Botting was getting out of hands, too many people were doing it. Niantic had to do something to keep their face up to the outside world and shareholders or else they would not be taken serious as an billion dollar company. The past month they have ban a lot of accounts but also lose many legit players because the hype is over as well many people stop botting because they are scared to be banned and the botters are reduced to a small group of the total of players.

Now a simple lesson about supply and demand and economics and politics. As rumored, in the next update they will introduce the trade system. To make an trade you have to use some currencies (Pokecoins) or items. Niantic want players to buy Pokecoins in the store, because that is how they earn their money. For example, to make a trade of an high CP/IV Dragonite you have to pay more coins as an low CP/IV. More coins means you have to buy or have to play many hours to earn the coins. Like many in game buy's, people want not to play many hours and are impatience and rather pay a small amount of money to get that high CP/IV Dragonite instant.

Many legit players haven't got high CP/IV Pokemons to trade and most of them have to buy that high CP/IV Pokemon and that makes them potential buyers. Many botters have got high CP/IV Pokemons and are potential suppliers of high CP/IV Pokemons. In that way botters aren't so bad for Niantic, because the botters become serious resellers for Niantic to keep legit players buy in game currencies and keeps the cashflow running for Niantic and they can satisfied their shareholders.

Short conclusion: Botters are good for legit players and Niantic can make more profit out of the trading system due to botters, something shareholders like to see. Things are getting different if everyone is going to bot and Niantic will come up with something to balance it. So I think the last couple of weeks was an great clean up and to make an statement to legit players who are botting and to balance the whole thing.

Just my few cents, based on absolutely nothing
    Its true... who played ragnarok bot know... cheers

mucro's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyone is freaking out about Niantic ban waves ! As a matter of fact, Niantic are just jerks and there is why you shouldn't worry about bans !

Why is pokemon go an insane game, because it has more active users then facebook (the ratio of times passed on facebook is 30 minutes per day per users and Pokemon go is 45 minutes per users per day !
    They putted alot of freaking bad updates to the game, lost alot of players
    The game getting repetitive, lost alot of players
    They had ban alot of botters which were passing 5-6 hours per day per users botting, lost alot of players
    They had even ban legit players, lost alot of players

When you look at this, the statistics that were making pokemon go an exceptional game got down pretty quickly so this is why I think that Niantic will not do any banwaves in a nearby futur and you can bot without worrying !

There is pokemon go vs facebook for the people that don't believe me, people were spending more time on pokemon go then on facebook People are spending more time in 'Pokemon Go' than Facebook and Snapchat

Hope I helped

I agree with you

xWhiskey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OP, I know you had some good success in selling handmade, albeit emulator spoofed accounts, and this is a good thing. However, I don't think the argument you made holds water, and neither does 90 % of claims in this thread. It's wishful thinking.

RinKusanagi said it right. Niantic has all the power. It's just they are not doing anything at the moment because people are doing free "research" for them. Whenever a new method of cheating or spoofing gets released on a forum like this, it is put in a spotlight. Once the method becomes public and a lot of people start using it, it spins out of control. Someone on Niantic or Google starts working on a countermeasure which flags you now, but bans you months later. They don't need to ban right away, why should they? That would reveal what exactly you did wrong, correct?

It takes you, what... 2-3 minutes to register here and download a cheating method? Well, takes them that same amount of time. And I see that most bots are open-source? Botters think they are cracking Niantic but in fact it's just the opposite.

I'm not trying to be clever here, but so many people here are trying to strike gold where there is none, coming up with wild explanations when the truth is so much simpler. And Niantic is a strange company - almost sociopathic. They care little for the players, much less so the cheaters, but the money they adore. And also - investors are not stupid, Pokemon GO actually has much better player retainability than most mobile games, regardless of it being shallow.

Can bots be detected? Yes - their communication with the server is obviously different. Can they detect emulators? Yes - just download any accelerometer and/or NMEA data test on it and see what happens. Regular spoofers? Yes - NMEA data. Can Niantic be cheated? YES - just not by using obvious methods, such as the ones you see on the top forum in "Pokemon GO bots" Google results.

asdf1234x's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They most likely ban botters again, they simply cant have level 35-40 accounts running with perfect dragonites this ruins the game completely. The question is if they'll ban soft gps spoof users, not those that teleport to other countries to catch everything i'm talking about people that used these tools to just drive around their cities.

xWhiskey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by asdf1234x View Post
    They most likely ban botters again, they simply cant have level 35-40 accounts running with perfect dragonites this ruins the game completely. The question is if they'll ban soft gps spoof users, not those that teleport to other countries to catch everything i'm talking about people that used these tools to just drive around their cities.
    Yeah, it kind of feels these "soft spoofers" are actually quite a big chunk of the player-base, some of them are even paying users. I have zero doubt they are capable of detecting 99% of these. The only question is what they're going to do about it. Just letting them be won't cut it, as you can still hit local gyms and annoy people. Perhaps limit them in some way? As in you can catch local Pokemon and spin local stops but hitting gyms is forbidden? A possibility, but again - knowing them, they won't accept any other playing method but their own.

MissCyanide's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have experience hacking software, and coding, and to be quite honest, it matter's not whether or not a piece of software (for example a bot posted on here) is open source or closed source, someone with any bit of savvy can figure out how to view and read the code in order to see how something works. I am sure, if there are Niantic spies on the forums, they are downloading the bots, and taking them apart, right down to their coding, and figuring out how they work in order to put in countermeasures to stop them working in the future. There's many companies that do this, some even with their own departments dedicated to this kind of work.

Thanks G/R
    5/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xWhiskey View Post
    Yeah, it kind of feels these "soft spoofers" are actually quite a big chunk of the player-base, some of them are even paying users. I have zero doubt they are capable of detecting 99% of these. The only question is what they're going to do about it. Just letting them be won't cut it, as you can still hit local gyms and annoy people. Perhaps limit them in some way? As in you can catch local Pokemon and spin local stops but hitting gyms is forbidden? A possibility, but again - knowing them, they won't accept any other playing method but their own.
    Yeah your point of view is correct and alot of people that were not living in cities (doesn't have any pokestops and only rattatas in their neigborhood) use soft gps spoofing to catch pokemons ! I'm curious to see if they will ban gps spoofers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12