Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How come they are not banning GPS spoofers?

SURE if you go full retard like teleporting from Africa to China in 2 seconds then you will get perma ban for sure but what about people who just stay in 1 area and farm there? did u get ban?

How come they are not banning GPS spoofers?
    SonicRunners's Avatar Member

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What about if a friend from china login in your account? ....

SeaNanners's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sonicrunners View Post
    What about if a friend from china login in your account? ....
    ??? im confused

Merciless's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's trolling you lol, what if you fly from Africa to China and want to play pokemon once you land? Do you get banned?

If you are smart and don't go full retard teleporting and sniping pokemon it's hard for them to detect you cheating.

HackerDex's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    9/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are banning spoofers. Read the forum.

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never said they are not banning spoofers, I just said it's harder to detect them if they are smart.

Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HackerDex View Post
    They are banning spoofers. Read the forum.
    source? links?

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pokemon GO

"An update on Pokémon GO account bans
    We continue to work to ensure the integrity of the game and the health of our servers by blocking unauthorized access and at times by banning offending accounts. This includes blocking bots, data scraping operations, and banning end user accounts associated with those activities. Some players may not have realized that some add-on map apps do more than just show you nearby Pokémon. Each end-user app can be used as a collection tool by the app creator, invisibly collecting and forwarding data to the app creator with or without the knowledge of the end user. These apps can have an effect similar to DDoS attacks on our servers. Because of this we have had to ban some accounts associated with using these add-on map tools, leading to confusion by some users about why they were banned. This is a small subset of the accounts banned.
    As a result of some changes made to our infrastructure, we are now able to unban this set of accounts. Add-on maps which scrape data from our servers still violate our Terms of Service and use of them may still result in an account ban going forward. Accounts whose sole purpose was to scrape data are not being unbanned. Accounts which used apps or websites to remotely capture Pokémon, battle or deploy on Gyms, or harvest resources from PokéStops are also not being unbanned. Our main priority is to provide a fair, fun, and legitimate experience for all players, so, aggressive banning will continue to occur for players who engage in these kinds of activities."

Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Merciless View Post
    Pokemon GO

"An update on Pokémon GO account bans
    We continue to work to ensure the integrity of the game and the health of our servers by blocking unauthorized access and at times by banning offending accounts. This includes blocking bots, data scraping operations, and banning end user accounts associated with those activities. Some players may not have realized that some add-on map apps do more than just show you nearby Pokémon. Each end-user app can be used as a collection tool by the app creator, invisibly collecting and forwarding data to the app creator with or without the knowledge of the end user. These apps can have an effect similar to DDoS attacks on our servers. Because of this we have had to ban some accounts associated with using these add-on map tools, leading to confusion by some users about why they were banned. This is a small subset of the accounts banned.
    As a result of some changes made to our infrastructure, we are now able to unban this set of accounts. Add-on maps which scrape data from our servers still violate our Terms of Service and use of them may still result in an account ban going forward. Accounts whose sole purpose was to scrape data are not being unbanned. Accounts which used apps or websites to remotely capture Pokémon, battle or deploy on Gyms, or harvest resources from PokéStops are also not being unbanned. Our main priority is to provide a fair, fun, and legitimate experience for all players, so, aggressive banning will continue to occur for players who engage in these kinds of activities."

sorry to be a dick but are you retarded? how is that mean they are bannign gps spoofers who spoof smart?

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you remotely captured Pokemon you're subject to getting banned, like I said in my first post if you spoof smart they won't be able to detect you. But if you spoof like an idiot, and jump from 1 country to another or from one state to another you will get banned.

Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you remotely captured Pokemon you're subject to getting banned, like I said in my first post if you spoof smart they won't be able to detect you. But if you spoof like an idiot, and jump from 1 country to another or from one state to another you will get banned.
    sure but what do you mean 'remotely capturred pokemon'?

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Remotely - from a distance; without physical contact."

So if you're sitting in you chair at your home and spoofing a location and catching Pokemon, opening Pokestops, battling gyms at that location that means you're remotely catching Pokemon etc. Now as far as I know people only got soft bans for spoofing but I don't know the if they spoofed like idiots and teleported all over the globe.

Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "Remotely - from a distance; without physical contact."

So if you're sitting in you chair at your home and spoofing a location and catching Pokemon, opening Pokestops, battling gyms at that location that means you're remotely catching Pokemon etc. Now as far as I know people only got soft bans for spoofing but I don't know the if they spoofed like idiots and teleported all over the globe.
    thanks brother finally someone who is not trolling
    I have another question. I use tutapp and I cant buy any coins from the shop it dont show you any coins any ideas why? can u see coins on your spoofing software?

Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're welcome, you should stop jumping to conclusions and call people retards; I do not get offended by people online lol but that might be why you get trolled.

Nevertheless,

I only spoof on my alternative accounts and do not buy coins on it so I wouldn't know the answer to that question. I put 10 Pokemon at 10 gyms at the same time and get 100 coins every day so there's no need for me to buy coins. Sorry.

Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You're welcome, you should stop jumping to conclusions and call people retards; I do not get offended by people online lol but that might be why you get trolled.

Nevertheless,

I only spoof on my alternative accounts and do not buy coins on it so I wouldn't know the answer to that question. I put 10 Pokemon at 10 gyms at the same time and get 100 coins every day so there's no need for me to buy coins. Sorry.
    sorry

may i ask if you could quikcly log into your spoof account and see if coins are avaiable to purchase in shop? i dont see on mine

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast