5/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I dont know how to bot in this ban wave

only one new account didnt got ban...never sniper... all tier neer 30....

I dont know how to bot in this ban wave
    Ripper3's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    52/109
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't worry. There's no need to learn how to bot anymore. It will be over soon, once the newest Pokemon update becomes mandatory.

leeYoo's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    5/20
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ripper3 View Post
    Don't worry. There's no need to learn how to bot anymore. It will be over soon, once the newest Pokemon update becomes mandatory.
    long time wont play it on mobile phone anymore,lol

Akusura's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    4/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    New Update:

- Implemented Pokémon Appraisal: Trainers will now be able to learn about a Pokémon’s attack and defense capabilities from their Team Leader (Candela, Blanche or Spark) to determine which of their Pokémon have the most potential for battle.
    - We are still working hard on several new and exciting features to come in the future of Pokémon GO.
    - Minor BOT?? fixes

CharliePrince's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it's dead right now to begin with our bots work just fine, very rarely does it actually get banned while being botted. the problem is once you stop botting and try to play legit, Niantic is setup so that accounts is Terminated within a day. So the question becomes what's the point?

throw in this upcoming update everyone is freaking out about and it's basically ggwp Niantic ggwp

111111's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CharliePrince View Post
    it's dead right now to begin with our bots work just fine, very rarely does it actually get banned while being botted. the problem is once you stop botting and try to play legit, Niantic is setup so that accounts is Terminated within a day. So the question becomes what's the point?

throw in this upcoming update everyone is freaking out about and it's basically ggwp Niantic ggwp
    You can level up your account to 23 and sell it to unsuspecting customers.

adam132's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    8/82
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 111111 View Post
    no refund if get banned ? hahaha

8. Thanks allerialannie, alaz24, maliksi132 (3 members gave Thanks to adam132 for this useful post)
    CharliePrince's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 111111 View Post
    devious! lol, haha

Lanaz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I made 4 accounts 5 days ago and botted on all of them till they became catch flee banned (1000 pokemons each day). All of them are around lvl 30 now, and still not a single one of them have received a perm ban ^^

note: I'm running 300k exp/hour.

edit: something tells me one of the main reasons for ban are, if you play nonstop for many hours everyday. With this config I only bot like 2 hours and 15 mins on each account until theyre catchflee banned.
    Last edited by Lanaz; 08-23-2016 at 11:17 AM.

pokego999's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lanaz View Post
    I made 4 accounts 5 days ago and botted on all of them till they became catch flee banned (1000 pokemons each day). All of them are around lvl 30 now, and still not a single one of them have received a perm ban ^^

edit: something tells me one of the main reasons for ban are, if you play nonstop for many hours everyday. With this config I only bot like 2 hours and 15 mins on each account until theyre catchflee banned.
    Wait another week or 2 and u accounts will get banned. 2 accounts created 2-3 weeks ago get banned this week. 3rd account created a week ago didnt get banned. Seems like Niantic ban waves are around 2-3 weeks back.

Skickat från min SM-P605 via Tapatalk

Lanaz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by pokego999 View Post
    Wait another week or 2 and u accounts will get banned. 2 accounts created 2-3 weeks ago get banned this week. 3rd account created a week ago didnt get banned. Seems like Niantic ban waves are around 2-3 weeks back.

Skickat från min SM-P605 via Tapatalk
    Maybe, maybe not. Before these 4 accounts I ran with another bot and safer configs, only running about 60k exp/hour. Had 3 accounts, and 2 of them were banned within 2 days, and 1 after 4 days.

But yeah, I definitely agree with you they're gonna be banned sometime, lets see

Fadelol's Avatar ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Thanks G/R
    161/204
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ripper3 View Post
    If I were a bot maker I would be celebrating. Niantic will essentially reveal exactly what they consider bot like behavior. Initially it will stop bots somewhat. But in the long run - I don't know, I don't think this is a smart move by Niantic. But I suspect analyzing all of the accounts to determine with certainty that they are botting is costing them a lot of money. This is a rather shortsighted solution though.
    ~Fadelol

Nine1Sickness's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Fadelol View Post
    If I were a bot maker I would be celebrating. Niantic will essentially reveal exactly what they consider bot like behavior. Initially it will stop bots somewhat. But in the long run - I don't know, I don't think this is a smart move by Niantic. But I suspect analyzing all of the accounts to determine with certainty that they are botting is costing them a lot of money. This is a rather shortsighted solution though.
    'In the long run' bots will still find a way to ruin the game as it did with every other popular mmo game out there. And yes, they have and will lose a ton of money fighting it. They might be able to stop API botting from time to time by changing their API, but there will NEVER be a real solution to stop people from spoofing.

Pix3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't bot, but I think this game is getting really boring. Noting has changed except stability fixes. Not many people plays this game outside anymore where I live and I am always catching the same Pokemon. Also I always use up like $20 when I go outside. It is Pokemon not made by Nintendo. I am buying Pokemon moon and sun when it comes out.

Nine1Sickness's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    5/15
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Lanaz View Post

You should really stop botting asap, they've already implemented a new API with an update last night. BTW your theory seems plausable but I've already tried >2 hrs a day botting and less than 500 pokemons a day and those bots still got banned after a week. I bet you your accounts will be banned 15 minutes after they receive their catchflee ban today.
    Last edited by Nine1Sickness; 08-23-2016 at 12:15 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast