5/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How ban works

As far as we know for the moment, Niantic has sent huge waves of bans, but actually we don't know exactly how bans work but we have some clues.

Just be clear Ninantic have some pretty good dev team, they know exactly what we're using to cheat and how. They can easily suscribe to this forum or even download a bot and analysis the code.
    For those unaware, an API is simply is a program interface. This allows both the Android and iOS versions of the game to communicate to the same servers.
    Actually if you use something different from the official client you use a broken protocol API, we know that the cracked API shows differents results when it sends request to the server. WinterMoxRZ from NecroBot github has finded some hints about that working of his Rocket API :
    This is from official client X:

This is from public Rocket API:

Traffic from official client doesn't look anything like what public Rocket API sends.
    What he said is clear :
    Niantic can and does identify every 3rd party application which uses BROKEN protocol API. Hence Niantic has and will identify every Google or PTC account used with these tools.
    Niantic has long history of hunting botters and cheater so they already knew all this.
    Right thing to do at the moment would be to dig in authentic PoGO client traffic either using MITM or other methods and rewrote Rocket API in away which emulates 100% accurately official PoGO client.

So we know why they can flag us and certainly how, so since we don't have a correct API that emulate perfectly the official PoGO client, don't use 3rd party application (Bots, Nox etc...)
    So if you use a bot it's just a matter of time before you get perma banned and have this error :

Some people have recieved an email from Niantic to tell them that their account has been terminated, some not but that doesn't change that's a perma ban, you can still try to make an appeal but don't have many hope on it.
    Submit a ban appeal : Pokemon GO
    Maybe you have some accounts still alive and you're still botting but now be sure that they know how to identify them and you'll be perma banned.
    There is no any setting to avoid that on any bot so don't use them except if you have time to waste at creating accounts.

What is safe ATM : Checking IV with ALL G app, using navigator to check where pokemons spawn like Skiplagged, playing legally :gusta:
    What is NOT safe ATM : Using cracked API, using bots no matter what settings do you use, using Nox, all spoofing GPS methods, sniping pokémons

Niantic has some limitation that will automatically flag your account :
    Taking 2000 pokestops in 24h
    Catching over 800 pokémons in 24h
    Using more than 3 differents accounts in the same local IP

Actually Niantic is banning by wave so if you're not banned yet and you're botting, don't worry you'll be in the next wave...

Actually we haven't any counter method since the protocol API is broken and if a bot says that it's safe use it at your own risks
    Last edited by vailhor; 08-29-2016 at 05:57 PM.
    You're perma banned? Join the team purple!

How ban works
  2. Thanks mynds3x, prokz28, nachswac, ddanes1980, masozem, Zakriel, mystricall, Knighttan (8 members gave Thanks to vailhor for this useful post)
    Rengeku's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does this api thingy only apply to bots? or cracked app like tutuapp as well?

MewTwoBr's Avatar Sergeant Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    20/23
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    they will not stop to ban all
    I analyze the bots , the search for safer ...

antho789's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vailhor View Post
    As far we know for the moment, Niantic has sent huge waves of bans, but actually we don't know exactly how bans work but we have some clues.

Just be clear Ninantic have some pretty good dev team, they know exactly what we're using to cheat and how. They can easily suscribe to this forum or even download a bot and analysis the code.
    For those unaware, an API is simply is a program interface. This allows both the Android and iOS versions of the game to “talk” to the same servers.
    Actually if you use something different from the official client you use a broken protocol API, we know that the cracked API shows differents results when it sends request to the server. WinterMoxRZ from NecroBot github has finded some hints about that working of his Rocket API :
    This is from official client X:

This is from public Rocket API:

Traffic from official client doesn't look anything like what public Rocket API sends.
    What he said is clear :
    Niantic can and does identify every 3rd party application which uses BROKEN protocol API. Hence Niantic has and will identify every Google or PTC account used with these tools.
    Niantic has long history of hunting botters and cheater so they already knew all this.
    Right thing to do at the moment would be to dig in authentic PoGO client traffic either using MITM or other methods and rewrote Rocket API in away which emulates 100% accurately official PoGO client.

So we know why they can flag us and certainly how, so since we don't have a correct API that emulate perfectly the official PoGO client, don't use 3rd party application (Bots, Nox etc...)
    So if you use a bot it's just a matter of time before you get perma banned and have this error :

Some people have recieved an email from Niantic to tell them that their account has been terminated, some not but that doesn't change that's a perma ban, you can still try to make an appeal but don't have many hope on it.
    Submit a ban appeal : Pokemon GO
    Maybe you have some accounts still alive and you're still botting but now be sure that they know how to identify them and you'll be perma banned.
    There is no any setting to avoid that on any bot so don't use them except if you have time to waste at creating accounts.

What is safe ATM : Checking IV with ALL G app, using navigator to check where pokemons spawn like Skiplagged, playing legally :gusta:
    What is NOT safe ATM : Using cracked API, using bots no matter what settings do you use, using Nox, all spoofing GPS methods

Actually we haven't any counter method since the protocol API is broken and if a bot says that it's safe use it at your own risks
    Skiplagged does not work anymore.
    And for the bans, it is really weird.

I played legit on some accounts and botted them from 15 to 25 and they are still alive and WILL NOT get banned for sure.
    However, all my accounts fully botted from 0 are all gone.

So if they detect the API, they should ban all people who used this API, so all botters, which is not the case.
    They also banned some legit players.

And some guy earned 2 million xp in 2 days without any ban.

SO I'm sure we are close to find what they use but we don't know yet.

Also, I think sniping Pokemon is safe for now as I still have all my accounts I used to snipe with. (not botted, only sniped)

vailhor's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    5/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rengeku View Post
    Does this api thingy only apply to bots? or cracked app like tutuapp as well?
    No, that include as well tutuapp, tutuapp is using a cracked API too, spoofing GPS system etc...using it will certainly ban your account.

ohmsupawit's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by antho789 View Post

I played legit on some accounts and botted them from 15 to 25 and they are still alive and WILL NOT get banned for sure.

So if they detect the API, they should ban all people who used this API, so all botters, which is not the case.

Also, I think sniping Pokemon is safe for now as I still have all my accounts I used to snipe with. (not botted, only sniped)
    What make you think that you won't get ban 100% maybe tmr your account is ban.

Thanks G/R
    5/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by antho789 View Post

Actually it's detected by Niantic but we don't know how they ban by delay or why some are instant ban (just 5 minutes after creating an account and botting) and some 2 weeks later, it's just a matter of time before you'll be banned.
    Sniping is not safe at all, many people have reported to only snipe Pokémons and have been perma banned.

awand's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    3/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I play around with dump latest pogo client..its very hard to get all..

But the question is why they not block botter when they can validate API?

Thanks G/R
    5/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know maybe that would be too complicated for them.

lembas's Avatar Active Member
    CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    5/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And what about bans for accounts used on the same telephone as botted accounts? For example, I log into my lvl 30 botted account for a while, then I log off and log into my main account which has never been botted. Does it have the chance to be banned too or is it safe?

antho789's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vailhor View Post
    Actually it's detected by Niantic but we don't know how they ban by delay or why some are instant ban (just 5 minutes after creating an account and botting) and some 2 weeks later, it's just a matter of time before you'll be banned.
    Sniping is not safe at all, many people have reported to only snipe Pokémons and have been perma banned.
    I think the most waiting time to get banned is like 4-5 days maximum 1 week since the ban wave.
    If your botted accounts are still alive then most likely you will not be banned (this is what I think, 2 weeks delay is impossible)

I will try again sniping pokemon and not botting and tell you if I get banned . Hope you are not right:

prokz28's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thanks for this info I hope there's a better bots that will be released someday

sayedjalal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but nox used official client ?
    Explain it to me, if possible

lsvet1's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    3/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another interesting discussion about current bots

https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemongobo..._was_detected/

awand's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    3/10
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sayedjalal View Post
    but nox used official client ?
    Explain it to me, if possible
    all nox use single device id ..

17. Thanks sayedjalal (1 members gave Thanks to awand for this useful post)
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast