Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How exactly are they supposed to detect spoofing if provided you only walk around at 10km/h

How ban works
    junjun4747's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So this game is based on ingress. I read it somewhere gps spoofing could not be detected in Ingress. So I also believe if you only spoof gps,you will not get banned. I think jumping distance is the main indicator of game cheating. so don't jump too fast when faking your location. Avoiding those regional locked pokemons. For instance, you just caught a Pokemon in New York, and after one hour you got a mr. Mime. Although those two pokemons were both caught in New York (teleport) , you would be probably flagged as a cheater. If you want to spoof your location to Europe to snipe these pokemons, wait few hours or a day( considering the travel time by air plane). That's what I am doing now , No botting only spoof gps, farm pokestop , snipe and avoiding these regional pokemons.

pieisgud's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by junjun4747 View Post
    So this game is based on ingress. I read it somewhere gps spoofing could not be detected in Ingress. So I also believe if you only spoof gps,you will not get banned. I think jumping distance is the main indicator of game cheating. so don't jump too fast when faking your location. Avoiding those regional locked pokemons. For instance, you just caught a Pokemon in New York, and after one hour you got a mr. Mime. Although those two pokemons were both caught in New York (teleport) , you would be probably flagged as a cheater. If you want to spoof your location to Europe to snipe these pokemons, wait few hours or a day( considering the travel time by air plane). That's what I am doing now , No botting only spoof gps, farm pokestop , snipe and avoiding these regional pokemons.
    This is exactly how I imagine it is happening. I would even go as far as to wait 24 hours before logging back into your real location, as a softban could occur (or another type of flagging if travel seems unreasonable in a short period of time) and your account will be evaluated further for evidence of illegitimate play.

Jumanfreez's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    45/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How is Checking IV with ALL G app safe? Doesn't it require to log in? Making it a 3rd party API?

junjun4747's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One more thing, according to the TOS, they can ban you for having multiple accounts. Doesn't mean they will terminate your account for this. But if you get flagged for the jump and now again regularly switch your accounts on the same device and IP address. So they have even one more reason to ban you. I think for botters with multiple accounts this is an issue.

Nik3m's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by junjun4747 View Post
    Yea, that's what I was doing all the time and now I am flagged. Now I am waiting for a decision whether I will or won't be banned...

aiday's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    1/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Mirus94 View Post
    Lol yup. Instead of spending time on developing proper API access, they waste time on "humanized settings" which does crap.
    u know when bot got shutdown for 3 days? what niantic do to rocket api? only bot creators know....

cimory's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    3/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys look the winter and noxx discussion: [Issue] Protocol API still broken. Niantic can still identify 3rd party app users. * Issue #336 * NoxxDev/NecroBot * GitHub , anyone explain this discussion ? ( i don't know what they are talking)

imsilly's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think they can immediately flag your account for using any communication with their servers not coming from the offical app.

The bans come in waves, so it looks like different factors are effecting the bans, but in reality the moment you use a 3rd party program to interact with their servers with an account it is flagged.

There are currently no safe botting or sniping methods out there. The only reason you can keep botting is because there is a random delay between flagging and banning.

Also, my accounts receieve banning emails at random. Some have received emails others have not, though all have been banned.

My accounts were all using different bots, different ips, different configs, nothing really in common other than their use of bots. Also my legitimate accounts never botted are all fine.

TL;DR Not bot is safe at the moment, all accounts will be eventually banned if you have botted no matter the method use. We need to wait for a better bot to be developed.

spyder753's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another misinformation OP.

HolySabao's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by antho789 View Post
    I think the most waiting time to get banned is like 4-5 days maximum 1 week since the ban wave.
    If your botted accounts are still alive then most likely you will not be banned (this is what I think, 2 weeks delay is impossible)

I will try again sniping pokemon and not botting and tell you if I get banned . Hope you are not right:
    Let us know what you find out. Send me a PM or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vailhor's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    5/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Jumanfreez View Post
    How is Checking IV with ALL G app safe? Doesn't it require to log in? Making it a 3rd party API?
    That dosen't modify anything, just sends resquest to retrieve only some account informations.

Jumanfreez's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    45/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vailhor View Post
    That dosen't modify anything, just sends resquest to retrieve only some account informations.
    I understand, since most of the flagging we are assuming comes only after making a request or sending a location. But still, with All G, aren't we logging in with some rocket API and sending some device ID that might look suspicious?

Of course if my account was legit i wouldn't mind using it, since most of the bans come from a combination of flagging actions. For instance, many botters/spoofers reported being ok until the moment they placed a pokemon in a gym. Then instaban. A personal case, one of my botted accounts was just fine, and when i decided it was time to not bot anymore i started playing on my phone, the next day when i was taking the bus and playing, and since my gps is crap and fails to update on time, i got like 2 or 3 accidental teleports (i didn't care about it since it was a legit in-game bad gps spoof) and i was catching pokemon and pokestop. But when i got home and opened the app again, failed to retrieve data, followed by the e-mail.

What i mean is, using All G might be safe or might place one of the red flags. I want to be wrong. If it doesn't rise a single one i will be more than happy since it is the tool i'm looking for. It sounds like it works just like Pokemon Nexus. And it has been reported that this site made accounts got banned.

Could you explain to me how ALL G (or any similar app) requests and retrieves data without reason of suspicion?

vailhor's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    5/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is no risk with All G, it's just an application that sends normal requests to the server to get informations of the account that Niantic set available with login/password.
    That won't give you any red flag and we have absolutely no proof that Niantic flag account by any way it was just a speculation, as far as we know no one has been banned for using All G and it's available officially on the Google Play.

Fadelol's Avatar ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
    Thanks G/R
    161/204
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vailhor View Post
    There is no risk with All G, it's just an application that sends normal requests to the server to get informations of the account that Niantic set available with login/password.
    That won't give you any red flag and we have absolutely no proof that Niantic flag account by any way it was just a speculation, as far as we know no one has been banned for using All G and it's available officially on the Google Play.
    There is no factual evidence backing this claim up, this is a guess on your part. Considering the act you put on in other threads maybe you shouldn't jump the gun on whats safe and not when there is currently no way of knowing.
    ~Fadelol

16. Thanks Jumanfreez (1 members gave Thanks to Fadelol for this useful post)
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast