5/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cimory View Post
    So we need smart hacker to hack their API? *i love the hacker* support the hacker! )
    To be exact we need the same as the PoGo one or that act like the same, that's a huge challenge.
    It's the cat and mouse game, if niantic modify another time their API we'll be doomed again so don't expect too much about it because niantic has clearly showed the will of banning all cheaters.

masozem's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am also think it

DarkMTV's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vailhor View Post
    To be exact we need the same as the PoGo one or that act like the same, that's a huge challenge.
    It's the cat and mouse game, if niantic modify another time their API we'll be doomed again so don't expect too much about it because niantic has clearly showed the will of banning all cheaters.
    to be honest thats only gona happen if they update the game soon and the game keeps up popularity , cos if the game is popular there will be profit selling accounts and if there is profit there will be people willing to do it

TheTrillestMuffin's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So I've been botting on 6 accounts and so far 3 of them have been banned, while the rest are going strong. I've been thinking about what those 3 had in common and I realized that the bot was located in Central Park, NYC. It seems to me that, that is a red flag (or at least they monitor those located in Central Park more carefully). Beware folks!

6. Thanks ETOS (1 members gave Thanks to TheTrillestMuffin for this useful post)
    yoyos33's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    My friend is playing under Nox and its phone from the begining and haven't been touched by any ban waves ...

Nox can change its device id and the official pokemongo app is installed, so no 3rd party program or API is used.

exyrex's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    3/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by antho789 View Post
    I think the most waiting time to get banned is like 4-5 days maximum 1 week since the ban wave.
    If your botted accounts are still alive then most likely you will not be banned (this is what I think, 2 weeks delay is impossible)

I will try again sniping pokemon and not botting and tell you if I get banned . Hope you are not right:
    if you take a loot at niantics previous game Ingress, they banned people who cheated/botted even after 1 month/2 months delay

vailhor's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    5/26
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yoyos33 View Post
    My friend is playing under Nox and its phone from the begining and haven't been touched by any ban waves ...

Nox can change its device id and the official pokemongo app is installed, so no 3rd party program or API is used.
    That's nonsense, Nox uses custom API, that has nothing to do with the game itself, that's exactly what 3rd party program means, if your friend is not banned yet give us proof or it's never happened, you can't avoid the ban if you use Nox, deal with it.

Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by antho789 View Post
    I think the most waiting time to get banned is like 4-5 days maximum 1 week since the ban wave.
    If your botted accounts are still alive then most likely you will not be banned (this is what I think, 2 weeks delay is impossible)
    :
    This is completely wrong. My accounts were not touched by a bot for the last 3-4 weeks before they got banned. I even logged on regularly with the legit app and played 100% legit the last weeks before they were taken out.

ForWhatNot187's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yoyos33 View Post

How the hell does your friend run an app without an API?! Do you even know what an API is?! Either way give it some time, I botted my main account from the beginning ( almost a month ago) all the way to lvl 30 with a shit load of 2000+ cp pokemons I stopped before bans were rolling out and Was just banned last week.

sayedjalal's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    10/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by vailhor View Post
    We don't know how they detect specifically the GPS spoofing but we know that they know, maybe they use an algorythm that determine where you go and if it's possible or not, maybe there is a mlicous code in the officiel API that send a specific request that's identified as the true GPS no one knows, but using Nox means using cracked API and perma ban is pretty close after that.
    How nox used cracked api when it use official client, yes they can detect it as emulator but still no change in pokemon go api at all

hacker676's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What would happen if we control the original PokemonGO App on the Device via ADB?

Like this Pokemon Go Pokestop Script ADB - YouTube

vicyel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by awand View Post
    all nox use single device id ..
    it is different if you check the device info in auth.

OneEyeJack's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    FU** NIANDICK.. They can keep banning all the accounts all they I want and I will continue to keep bot creating accounts with awesome rare Pokes with lots of stardust and pokeballs then give them all out for free to neighborhood kids, friends and whomever so that they don't have to pay for this game. Bottom line is.... NIANDICKS will Perma ban whoever they want.... clean account, botted account. They don't care because at the day they will still get their $$$. LOL

Phemt87's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast