Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No email, harsh ban

Originally Posted by karikatourea View Post
    So, after 4 days, I finally received my official notice. My account has been terminated.
    I only botted once, for like 2 hours and leveled up from 22 to 23, but I've been using nox occasionally. I was lv 25 and I was mostly legitimate player, but not completely innocent.
    I do believe though, a permanent ban is sorta harsh in this case...

Would you suggest submitting a ticket? And if so, handle the situation in what way?

Actually, after this I'm either quitting (the hype is sorta dead anyway) or breaking bad (start officially botting after the ban wave subsidues). But I do want opinions over this.
    I still have not received the email, submitted appeal anyway... automatic reply but no real answer.

I had the same situation, played on my cell, MOST of my leveling, I noxed to transfer my pokemon and tedious jobs like checking IV and movesets, botted for about a couple hours and sniped twice, I believe the ban is a harsh action since 95% of my progress has been legit.

I believe I will wait 7 days for a definitive response and most likely will start a new account without playing on nox anymore, unfortunately I have to effin memorize movesets and remember what ranges the new 0.35 updates appraisals messages mean for IV's...

It's supposed to be casual and free... I spend like $60.00 USD in combination with my wife's account.. they should've checked that I am a paying customer that does no take over gyms and abuse of the system. they should let us have a web-login for tedious actions like transfering, comparing movesets and appraising.

I will keep playing regardless.. Nostalgia is big enough for motivation.
    Last edited by CKWT; 08-24-2016 at 10:56 PM.

Has anyone got unbanned from "Failed to receive data from server" yet?
    josemiguel17's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hesem3sa1 View Post
    the "fail to get data from server" becomes "unable to authenticate"
    thats the 0.35.0 changes for us:P:P:P
    Yeah lol, same here

ReloadMaster's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    4 accounts working, 1 "unable to login" with no ban-mail. Only difference? The 4 accounts still working I played with Emulator. The banned one (I assume) I used on my phone.
    Great detection Niantic...

cooljamil01's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    UPDATE
    After a multitude of letters sended with the great help of sephirolf ( sincerely he does very great letters), now my main banned account (with a ban email),
    Have a new message when i try to login (google account)
    ""Unable to authenticate. Please try again""

But there is something, my new account have the same nickname so do you think i should change it? Or it just not related
    Thank you guys

blindchicken11's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haven't looked through the whole thread, but is the general message people are getting "unable to authenticate" ? Strange, but I guess they have good detection. I've only used Nox, and stayed in the same location the entire time, never logging on my phone.

mcotterloop's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got banned last Sunday since it was released on Aug 6.

I was playing 65% legit, started botting (2 hours max) when I was level 14/15 up to level 22 just to catch up with my friends. Logged in to a couple of sites to check IV and used Pokemon Radar (needs to be logged in using Google), used a program to edit Pokemon name etc (Blossom, I think is the name of the program). The activities on my account has a lot of red flags LOL! Created a new account, played on NOX and stayed in one city, and started botting from level 1-22. Checked to see if my other nickname is available, it's not (I have little to no hope here). Still level 22 and I'm not banned YET.

It's starting to get old if the only Pokemon you ever see are common ones.
    Last edited by mcotterloop; 08-25-2016 at 04:34 PM.

HackerDex's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    9/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Crazy. Just got the "retry login" in green message on 0.35.0 (updated recently). If I go back to the previous version (0.33.0) it crashes and then gave me purple retry button upon relaunching the game. I guess my account was flagged and is now under review. I think that with the new update Niantic can detect more than the previous version (or perhaps it has been able to detect since they turned on anti-cheat but not logged until right now). I didn't receive any e-mails from Niantic.

- Started game legit on phone (pretty much like everyone else)
    - Played on Bluestacks and went to NY once and got softbanned (after that times were down the street only; never left my state and used same location consistently - I mean always)
    - Switched to NOX (stayed in the same state and manually sniped in a different city - using GPS coordinates within that different city - until mapping sites went down)
    - Stopped manually sniping after anti-cheat was turned on (walked around and caught pokemon where pokestops were frequent; fought maybe 5 meaningless gym battles)
    - Always left hours between moving up and down the coast (again same state with hours between trips)
    - I did use pogobag/etc (google account; once or twice) and did create an additional account (only one additional PTC account) though I never actually scanned with them

Guarantee that they are looking at IP addresses and other details. They went after bots first and now spoofing.

UPDATE: Now says unable to authenticate. I'm not sure if this means anything yet.
    Last edited by HackerDex; 08-26-2016 at 01:22 AM.

NAtsuNa8turbo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah it just the new version of" Cannot get file" Crap.. in other words banned. . My banned account got the same one.

Pix3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Omg I got the "unable to authenticate" message on my main account this morning and thought I was banned. I stopped cheating a few weeks ago and played legit. I felt like I am done playing Pokemon go. Tried to log in a few minutes later... Yay! I can play on my main account again and I am not banned. Thank you!

HackerDex's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    9/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mickeymike1834 View Post
    Its impossible to be done by legit, Only when your bot can skip all those animations and throw excellent balls every single time in a light speed time and catches 3 pokemons in one second to make this happened
    What do you mean? That is totally legit hahahahahaha

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 1011121314