Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's official, I'm either banned or my account was deleted.

Put simply. I can't log in at all to my account in any way, haven't been able for the past 5 hours. Everyone I ask reports their PTC is working fine so it's not just a typical outage, both sites I check to see if it's down say everything is fine. Logging in on my phone gives authentication error, same on nox. Tried pokesniper2 just to see if it can connect and gives an error. Haven't tried necrobot since I hear it has issues.

Something is going on, this has never really happened before.

It's official, I'm either banned or my account was deleted.
    HackerDex's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    9/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kupochan View Post
    Put simply. I can't log in at all to my account in any way, haven't been able for the past 5 hours. Everyone I ask reports their PTC is working fine so it's not just a typical outage, both sites I check to see if it's down say everything is fine. Logging in on my phone gives authentication error, same on nox. Tried pokesniper2 just to see if it can connect and gives an error. Haven't tried necrobot since I hear it has issues.

Check Reddit. Since the latest update people have been losing their accounts. Remove your Google account completely and uninstall Pokemon Go. Login with Google then reinstall Pokemon Go (latest .apk) and try again.

EDIT: Pokémon GO 0.31.0 (2016073000) APK Download by Niantic, Inc. - APKMirror

Kupochan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But I don't use google? I use PTC to log in. I tried these steps regardless with ptc and still same error

jakesmurf's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    2/12
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think you can say "It's official" on the speculation that a super unstable server won't let you log in...

It's official when you get a "We banned you mofoko!" message/email/whatever.

Thanks G/R
    9/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But I don't use google? I use PTC to log in. I tried these steps regardless with ptc and still same error
    Remember that PTC is really buggy. They just updated the app and probably broke that login method. Try the above method and login with PTC when you start up Pokemon Go.

Kupochan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HackerDex View Post
    Remember that PTC is really buggy. They just updated the app and probably broke that login method. Try the above method and login with PTC when you start up Pokemon Go.
    But that's the thing, if this WAS something was a big deal or broken for many people you would see this complaint nonstop. Everyone I know that has ptc is playing and I see no other people talking about this. It leads me to believe it was my account alone (well, obviously not just me, but very few people) that are effected? this doesn't seem mass scale

Thanks G/R
    9/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    But that's the thing, if this WAS something was a big deal or broken for many people you would see this complaint nonstop. Everyone I know that has ptc is playing and I see no other people talking about this. It leads me to believe it was my account alone (well, obviously not just me, but very few people) that are effected? this doesn't seem mass scale
    Have you actually tried the above method?

Kadueces's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    3/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 5 bots, 3 are PTC and won't log in, I have 2 google bots that are running fine.

Kupochan's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by HackerDex View Post
    Have you actually tried the above method?
    I did. Strangely enough the version on my friend's phone is 0.29.3 and he can log in just fine. Mine was 0.29.3 as well and didn't work, and now when I uninstalled and re-installed the 0.31 apk it does not work any different than before. Just says authentication error at the start up screen where you pick between ptc and google log ins

Thanks G/R
    9/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I did. Strangely enough the version on my friend's phone is 0.29.3 and he can log in just fine. Mine was 0.29.3 as well and didn't work, and now when I uninstalled and re-installed the 0.31 apk it does not work any different than before. Just says authentication error at the start up screen where you pick between ptc and google log ins
    Wait for Niantic to fix the PTC login. Currently down. Google login works fine.

11. Thanks 111111 (1 members gave Thanks to HackerDex for this useful post)
    Honor777's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    34/26
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you confirm your email address linked to your ptc account? After 2 days of creation of account it will lock out account if you did not.