Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Spegeli86 View Post
    hhmmm for me it works fine?!
    but i will update/merge with the new Necro version the next days when they get more stable.
    btw it will be lovely if u make a beast mode with no humanizer at all and no delay at all to make the fastest possible bot...the exp feels like fukin forever here at lvl 36

The fastest bot?
    ShakDiesel's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Spegeli86 View Post
    hhmmm for me it works fine?!
    but i will update/merge with the new Necro version the next days when they get more stable.
    Thanks for your hard work, I noticed the latest version doesn't slow down to 10 km/h when approaching stuff hence why having speed >50 km/h gives you softban and all the catchflee.

pekzarn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Roteak View Post
    It's funny how people think they're getting EXP rates of 100k+/h when they are no more than 10 minutes into the farm. You need to wait an hour before you have an accurate reading of your xp/h. Not a single screenshot in this thread has a time stamp longer than an hour, so all that 100k+ is BS.
    The fastest bot?-run-jpg 1,5 hour ~100k xp, Spegeli with custom .gpx. 250speed and 1,5k range.

gear23's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fastest bot?-unbenannt-jpg

It's fine for 14km/h (Spegeli)

AbaXa's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    spegeli do you think its possible to add this feature with individual duplicate numbers sorted by IV?

Nostalghia's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    7/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alsaibaih View Post
    Currently running Spegeli and am really happy. Stable 40-45K without lucky egg in my country Bahrain. Running it at 75KM . However Every 3 hours or so it errors. I am guessing its the servers and not the bot itself. Anyway, really recommend it.
    pokefast 2.0 is 75k without lucky egg,

primeroptimus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    where I can find pokefast precompiled latest version?

alan5262's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's funny how people think they're getting EXP rates of 100k+/h when they are no more than 10 minutes into the farm. You need to wait an hour before you have an accurate reading of your xp/h. Not a single screenshot in this thread has a time stamp longer than an hour, so all that 100k+ is BS.
    140k xp/h here, over 10+ hours.

I think it's important to point out, it doesn't matter what bot you use, you can achieve the same high xp number with ALL of them, not a single bot is magically faster, it's all due to the settings. if you set your speed fast and radius wide, and pick a good spot, as long as the bot is running without error, you can achieve same number with all of them.

I have personally tested 4~5 of the most popular bots here and non of them really shrine better when using the same setting. Same won't even allow you to change the settings due to pre-compiled. So to me preference when I am picking the bot, I am sticking with Necro which has the most features and most up to date. The default setting on Necro bot are turn down a lot to match human behavior, unlike other bots which uses super human speed and setting to make it looks like it has high xp/h. You can do that the same with Necro if you want, the 140k over 10hours i did with all 8 of my accounts are with Necro bot.

So there you have it, stop comparing xp/h to choose bot, you should choose the bot that has either more features/updates, or simply more user friendly.

wut2heck's Avatar Sergeant Major
    Thanks G/R
    3/9
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by alan5262 View Post
    140k xp/h here, over 10+ hours.

I think it's important to point out, it doesn't matter what bot you use, you can achieve the same high xp number with ALL of them, not a single bot is magically faster, it's all due to the settings. if you set your speed fast and radius wide, and pick a good spot, as long as the bot is running without error, you can achieve same number with all of them.

I have personally tested 4~5 of the most popular bots here and non of them really shrine better when using the same setting. Same won't even allow you to change the settings due to pre-compiled. So to me preference when I am picking the bot, I am sticking with Necro which has the most features and most up to date. The default setting on Necro bot are turn down a lot to match human behavior, unlike other bots which uses super human speed and setting to make it looks like it has high xp/h. You can do that the same with Necro if you want, the 140k over 10hours i did with all 8 of my accounts are with Necro bot.

So there you have it, stop comparing xp/h to choose bot, you should choose the bot that has either more features/updates, or simply more user friendly.
    Well.. can you share your settings?

alan5262's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    my setting doesn't matter as you will need to find a spot which you want to bot, then adjust the setting to it. i am botting in UK and i use my own GPX file, but here you go:

Run speed: 150km, radius 2000, catch delay 1000, evolve on, transfer on, egg incubator on

grapedrankdawg's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've gotten 100k+/hour for the last 10 hours.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123